What are the realities of sex with a small penis?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
OK. So it's not dick size.

Dick size really doesn't matter.

From what everyone is saying it seems that sex is about connecting with your partner and understanding their desires. In that case a single trait or even collection of traits will not make you inferior, but it is determined by more innate mental factors. So really it is your sexual intelligence or IQ that determines if you're inferior or superior.

I understand now.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You have added nothing to this site but your wild ass theories on the importance of dick size. You don't talk about books you've read, movies you've seen, TV shows you follow, music you like or the kind of exercise routine you follow. You don't post about learning how to be more social, or even about social issues. You exhibit no curiousity about the world.

Not true. I have posted in threads about comic books, started a topic about my favorite board game and posted in the politics section multiple times.

I do mainly talk about dick size, but that is not the only thing.

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of my female friends do believe a small penis is not OK for sex. One of them told me she dated this wonderful guy, very handsome, a real gentleman and when they finally had sex, he had a small one and she was frustrated. She says she actually didn't feel a thing. Since she cared about the guy she had to "act" and fake the whole thing, which she thinks it's quite uncomfortable. Another girl in my office was kind of sad since she was pretty much in love with a guy but since he had a small penis, the whole sex thing didn't work out. She dumped him.

When it comes to gay sex, I've bottomed for a guy with a small one. It was stimulating enough, but I did feel something was missing. He's an amazing guy, now he's one of my closest friends, but sexually speaking, I would rather have a more average size. I do believe size matters. Regular size is the best.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not true. I have posted in threads about comic books, started a topic about my favorite board game and posted in the politics section multiple times.

I do mainly talk about dick size, but that is not the only thing.
Good. Now stop posting about how important it is and then maybe you'll have a start on becoming a more interesting person.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Good. Now stop posting about how important it is and then maybe you'll have a start on becoming a more interesting person.

Well, now that I see that it's really your sexual intelligence that makes one sexually superior or inferior I will be reevaluating my views to include this new information.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The majority of women who like men at least some of the time that I know, are truly disinterested in size statistics.
You guys have created an issue you don't need!

You know what I thought the first time Mr. Gifted said no one had ever been able to do what I'd done? I thought, "and if I'd been smarter, I'd have bailed too, ouch."

The only penis I don't like is one attached to another dick.

Hey that hurts. My name is Richard.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
OK. So it's not dick size.

Dick size really doesn't matter.

From what everyone is saying it seems that sex is about connecting with your partner and understanding their desires. In that case a single trait or even collection of traits will not make you inferior, but it is determined by more innate mental factors. So really it is your sexual intelligence or IQ that determines if you're inferior or superior.

I understand now.

Not to keep this going but i'm not sure thats it. I think its the/your partner that defines those things about you. Like puzzle pieces matching together in a specific way based on preferences and idiosyncrasies.

Or specific mutual insanity.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are still thinking about it wrong but its a start. being good at sex doesnt my you superior it just makes you good at sex. Mother Theresa was one of the greatest people to ever live but do you really think of her as a great person because of the sex she never had?

Reactions: boc

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was with a man, once for a while. He was considerably less than average. He was - I kid you not - 2" hard. But you know, we had an awesome love life. He treated me like a princess, was wonderful in the oral department. He knew how to use his fingers. He was also much older than I, and had ejaculation issues, so sex was frustrating, it was not regular. But I was never lacking in pleasure with him.

I have been with larger and been in pain, because he didn't know how to help me move with him, and been with "average" and found simple physical relief. I have one over average and absolutely no complaints.

It seems to me, like others have mentioned, that you have created self destroying thought process. Enjoy what is between those legs, learn to love it, use it to explore your pleasures and expand your knowledge of what pleases women.

Listen to us, we are all giving of personal travels I think.

**MaRe**

I sometimes go long periods of time between serious relationships. I started dating a woman a while back and had PE issues. But I love to kiss her pussy, caress her whole body with my fingertips, give her massages... and generally treat her with sincere love and respect. She was very patient with me, and I eventually overcame my PE problems and got use to how sexy she was in bed.

I think if a man is respectful, patient and kind, a woman will reciprocate. If she does not then she is not for me anyway.

My second serious girlfriend from college kind got me a little concerned about what was said about me behind my back. She told me that "Women don't talk about guys and sex the way men do.". A couple days later I caught her telling a group of my female friends about my cock. I walked up quickly and heard her words before she realized I was close.

I originally came to this site years ago, because I was a bit discontented with women always commenting about my cock size. I wondered if there were other people who discuss such issues without the black and white thinking of "Size doesn't matter" and "I only love big cocks". Because usually women would say "Size doesn't matter" to me before they saw what I had. Then I would often hear about how large I am. And frankly sometimes it is embarrassing. Plus I want to be liked for my kindness, wit, and some other less tangible things. I don't want to be a "dick attached to a big cock" as another poster pointed out. Though I sometimes am an unconscionable prick. :)

My current girlfriend is extremely attractive and use to be a stripper. So she is use to guys seeming to want her for just her looks and her body. She taught me a few things about how to weed through that bullshit.

Since then I have stopped worrying about what women say about me behind my back. And I certainly like all the various opinions I hear on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken_Mare_78

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
you are still thinking about it wrong but its a start. being good at sex doesnt my you superior it just makes you good at sex. Mother Theresa was one of the greatest people to ever live but do you really think of her as a great person because of the sex she never had?

There are a number of criticisms one can throw at Mother Teresa. She is far from one of the greatest people to ever live.

Was she inferior for not having sex? I don't know. I think number of partners is less important than your innate sexual intelligence. If she had a high sex IQ, then she would fulfill one of the requirements needed to be superior.

Sexual ability alone does not determine if you're superior It's determined by multiple factors most having nothing to do with sex.

Reactions: boc

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexual skill has absolutely nothing to do with superiority. because no one person, socially, is better than another. some people are tall some are rich some are good at sports but none of these thing make a person better than another

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
sexual skill has absolutely nothing to do with superiority. because no one person, socially, is better than another. some people are tall some are rich some are good at sports but none of these thing make a person better than another

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Some people are better than others. Wouldn't you say that a short, ugly, fat, mean and stupid man is inferior to a tall, handsome, fit, kind and smart man?

In this world there are the superior, inferior and defective. The existence of these three categories is undeniable. The only question is what determines your status.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No they are not, and that is also why i said socially. a person can be physically stronger or a better athlete but that doesnt make them superior.

take the NBA for example by your stupid logic the tallest person should be the best basket ball player. now it does give and advantage in Ball but Michael Jordan i was far from the tallest person and hes is arguably the greatest ball player of all time

Reactions: temptotalk

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are still thinking about it wrong but its a start.

I'm not so sure it's a start so much as a status quo. He's just replaced penis size with sexual IQ, something, apparently, you are born with and can do nothing about. It's the exact same thing, and I think we just have to accept that the only thing Wally wants from this site is to be told that he's inherently inferior. Whether this is a reflection of his actual mental state, some kind of humiliation fantasy or just plain and simple trolling, I suppose we'll never know.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No they are not, and that is also why i said socially. a person can be physically stronger or a better athlete but that doesnt make them superior.

take the NBA for example by your stupid logic the tallest person should be the best basket ball player. now it does give and advantage in Ball but Michael Jordan i was far from the tallest person and hes is arguably the greatest ball player of all time

I said that there are multiple factors that determine if you're superior or not.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm not so sure it's a start so much as a status quo. He's just replaced penis size with sexual IQ, something, apparently, you are born with and can do nothing about. It's the exact same thing, and I think we just have to accept that the only thing Wally wants from this site is to be told that he's inherently inferior. Whether this is a reflection of his actual mental state, some kind of humiliation fantasy or just plain and simple trolling, I suppose we'll never know.

No, before I thought it was just dick size. Now I see that it's sexual IQ and a host of other factors that decide your status.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know Wally, most of the world doesn't go around categorizing people as being superior or not. Unless you're building a sports team, or hiring someone to do job, generally people hang out with people they like. People fall in love and have sex with people they find attractive. No one is perfect and what a person may lack in one area, they make up for in another. That's just life. That's how happiness is built. It's not about settling but about seeing the best in others and offering them the best we have.

Be the kind of person you want to attract.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You know Wally, most of the world doesn't go around categorizing people as being superior or not. Unless you're building a sports team, or hiring someone to do job, generally people hang out with people they like. People fall in love and have sex with people they find attractive. No one is perfect and what a person may lack in one area, they make up for in another. That's just life. That's how happiness is built. It's not about settling but about seeing the best in others and offering them the best we have.

Be the kind of person you want to attract.

If what you're saying is right, then one person could be inferior to one person but superior to another. Think about that for a second. It's an insane idea. It means the death of objective reality when it comes to human relationships.

I would love for what you're saying to be true. It would mean that my lfe has value. But it just isn't true.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
If what you're saying is right, then one person could be inferior to one person but superior to another. Think about that for a second. It's an insane idea. It means the death of objective reality when it comes to human relationships.

I would love for what you're saying to be true. It would mean that my lfe has value. But it just isn't true.

Is there an inferior/superior dynamic in everything? If so who decides what and who is or isn't either of those things? Is it a social thing? Is it based on geography? Race? Gender? Religion?

Has anyone else decided your life has no value? How do you define quality anyway?

Oh and i mean how do you determine what quality is, not what has quality.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It is true. Otherwise we would all be falling for the same person. We don't. There really isn't any objective reality when it comes to relationships, it is pretty much subjective. The perfect man man for me would be the worst man for some other woman.

Your life does have value. Wrap your head around that, Wally. For some woman (or man, if you prefer) you are the perfect person. All your experiences, ups and downs, crazy ideas (if you can release them) have been leading you to this person. Yeah, Wally. Wrap your head around that.