what are the straighter guys or bisexual men willing to sexually?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a guy who is predominantly into women but I've allowed a few gay sexual encounters to develop as I find cock hot.

Since I only really find women hot as a whole, I could not fuck a guy and I'm reluctant to take it up the ass too. I don't want to kiss guys either. However, I will gladly put a cock in my mouth or rub my big cock against another guy's dick.

So for you guys who are predominantly straight or have a strong interest in women, what are you willing to do sexually with another guy?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like you, I have let a guy give me a BJ, and have done mutual JO and frottage. After reading so many LPSG post and watching hot vids i have to admit I'm curious about giving a BJ, but no anal and no kissing.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lots of straight guys are into frottage with other dudes. After all it has been called The Princeton Rub for many decades because it was supposedly so popular among college guys.

Regardless, there is a new frottage group here on LPSG since so many guys into sex with other dudes aren't into anal.

Check it out.>> http://www.lpsg.org/groups/580-frot-hot/

Last edited:

Cinder Blocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally depends on the guy for me - every sexual experience, regardless of gender, progresses differently. However, I'm not really into kissing guys or taking it in the ass (although I am willing to try with select people I know very well). Other than that most everything else, especially anything oral, is fair game for me to do and have done to me.

Last edited:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a guy who is predominantly into women but I've allowed a few gay sexual encounters to develop as I find cock hot.

Since I only really find women hot as a whole, I could not fuck a guy and I'm reluctant to take it up the ass too. I don't want to kiss guys either. However, I will gladly put a cock in my mouth or rub my big cock against another guy's dick.

So for you guys who are predominantly straight or have a strong interest in women, what are you willing to do sexually with another guy?

I for the most part feel the exact same way, I do not find men attractive, except for a small part of me does wonder, what it would be like to be intimate with a man, like i am with my girl. But this really stems from the never tried can't knock it attitude. I am sure it would take alot to get there, i have had guys try and kiss me when mutual JO, but it turned me off and i was out. So, again, it would take the right situation. But i don't rule it out.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mutual oral and jo.

Not into kissing. Not going to bottom and have never topped, although occassionally I wonder about topping, could I keep it hard. I know if I did, I would enjoy it, because I have done anal with a gf and really enjoyed that.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mutual oral is intriguing, but that's it. I wouldn't even want someone jerking me off or watching each other jerk off.

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have tried everything and I'm not really into anything anal. I'm a big kiisser, enjoy going down on men and women, and love getting my dick sucked. although I find it easier to be intimate with women, I love the feeling of another rough face on mine. That sensation is such a turn on.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking you're sliding off 90%.

you would think so by my comments, but i highly doubt that it would be more than a one time event, i just don't rule out things. Even if i did find myself in that position, i wouldn't continue talking to that person. and would most likely regret it alot.

birocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bi dom top guy here. I love fucking pussy, ass, and hot throats.
I enjoy making out, rubbing, foreplay with men and women.
I enjoy fucking a guys ass, jacking him off.
I will not suck dick, nor get dick in my ass.
I do not rim ass, nor get mine rimmed.

Reactions: bimetaldude