What are the telltale signs of a size queen?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this is more a question for the guys, what do you consider a size queen to look like, and what do you associate with a size queen's behavior? Not really a question for us ladies, I'd say. I have a pretty good sense leading me to guys with some extra in the package, but I couldn't pick out a size queen from a crowd of women.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think almost all women love size.. as long as they are big enought to take it, which unless they have a small vagina is most girls. I haven't been with a truck load of girls, i'm accused of been very fussy; however, all but one have really loved it. At 8 - 8.5 * 6 - 6.5 i'm not massive so perhaps that has made me more user friendly to a wider range of women.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well - if we're on to the astrology track - Aquarian with Scorpio rising and moon in Leo. Very much Scorpio to the casual onlooker.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I think most people on the board consider the moniker "size queen" positively, especially when applied to women. I know I do. A genuine size queen is rare and I find them sexy. What's all the bellyaching about?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The air of a size queen is the air of a woman with great self-esteem and self-assuredness. I know a lot of guys associate these two things, self-assuredness and size queenism with each other, however true or false that is.

Next time you're on that board, act a little more bashful, shy and unsure, and nobody will peg you as a size queen.

Yuck! But Claire, I think you nailed it as far as what men perceive to be a size queen, when the subject of size hasn't even come up. It's the new phrase for "nympohomaniac" that was so popular when I was younger. If you'll notice, it's usually coming from the lips of a man lacking in those qualities trying to shame us for being confident. fuckalotta that.

Naughty, I'd take it as a HUGE compliment (pardon the pun)- he's basically telling you that you are a confident and outspoken woman.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yuck! But Claire, I think you nailed it as far as what men perceive to be a size queen, when the subject of size hasn't even come up. It's the new phrase for "nympohomaniac" that was so popular when I was younger. If you'll notice, it's usually coming from the lips of a man lacking in those qualities trying to shame us for being confident. fuckalotta that.

Naughty, I'd take it as a HUGE compliment (pardon the pun)- he's basically telling you that you are a confident and outspoken woman.

What I nailed, you screwed, glued and tacked. I was looking for the term, but didn't find it at short notice. However, the problems men have with women's aggressive shades of behavior all add to constructing the features of size queens, these seemingly untouchable ladies. Really, men need a little more guts :cool:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*nods in agreement with Claire and Madame Zora*~

So true... Even though the question never has been posed to me I find that most men that have dared to approach over the years have either been on the upper end of average or well endowed. I do tend to scare the living daylights out of many men as I know what I want and go for it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THank you, Mme Z.

Yes! I think it was the association with "Nymphomania" and its connotations of indiscriminate and almost pathological sexuality that bothered me most.
You definitely struck the juglar there. I hope you noticed that I mentioned the reaction I received to my score on the "Freak" test. Yes, so many passive and not so passive aggressive ways to try to keep a good woman down!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire you too have touched on yet another aspect of the problem. Even without any discussion of sexuality I have had men actually say to me, "I thought about approaching you, but I figured it would be too much work." LOL! Oh well, keep on stepping then.....

What I nailed, you screwed, glued and tacked. I was looking for the term, but didn't find it at short notice. However, the problems men have with women's aggressive shades of behavior all add to constructing the features of size queens, these seemingly untouchable ladies. Really, men need a little more guts :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As would any self respecting Valkyrie! (I love the name! ) Only the brave and fearless deserve to go to Valhala.....

~*nods in agreement with Claire and Madame Zora*~

So true... Even though the question never has been posed to me I find that most men that have dared to approach over the years have either been on the upper end of average or well endowed. I do tend to scare the living daylights out of many men as I know what I want and go for it.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As would any self respecting Valkyrie! (I love the name! ) Only the brave and fearless deserve to go to Valhala.....

Yeah with some guys its all ego. They brag and claim that is what they really want, but can't handle it when they actually see it or actually get it. Unfortuntely I end up having to listen to these all-so-macho men bitch and cry because some woman had the nerve to put up a fight, turn them down, or fuck them way too much and way too often.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

It is sad, isnt it? Just let people be. If you arent a good match dont shame and blame just move on....

Yeah with some guys its all ego. They brag and claim that is what they really want, but can't handle it when they actually see it or actually get it. Unfortuntely I end up having to listen to these all-so-macho men bitch and cry because some woman had the nerve to put up a fight, turn them down, or fuck them way too much and way too often.

hardten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is refreshing to hear a woman call herself a "sizequeen" my ex would refer to herself as one and did not take it as a demeaning term.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HArdten,

I am glad you take such an enlightened attitude about it. I think the problem is that there are as many different interpretations of the term (with subsequent connotations) as there are people. In this context, it had no context...

I think it is refreshing to hear a woman call herself a "sizequeen" my ex would refer to herself as one and did not take it as a demeaning term.