What are the telltale signs of a size queen?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH PLEASE! Since when is it bad to like big dicks? Lots of men like big boobs.

By the way, preferring girth is not code for preferring a large cock.
If a mans girth is 6" but his cock is only 4" long that is a waste of my time.

According to my size queen friends a big dick must measure a minimum of 8 inches in length and be uberthick. A skinny 10" dick will not make them happy. I however never having seen a 10'' dick of any girth would probably just use a skinny one for anal.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know that there are really "telltale" signs of a size queen. But I'm sure there is a connection to confidence. I've been told on a couple of occasions that I come across as someone who knows what she wants. Sometimes I think that's amusing because I definitely don't always feel that way, but I suppose there is some truth to it. I'm sure one way to spot a possible size queen is to look for that sense that a woman knows what she's after.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a truth in that, size queens do know what they want, namely a guy with something big and heavy in his crotch. So I guess that is the connection why women with a self-assured appearance and the knowing-what-they-want air about them are being pegged as size queens. However, these aren't equivalent theses, the conclusion "Size Queen" => "Woman knows what she wants" may be true, while "Woman knows what she wants" => "Size Queen" is no universally valid conclusion.

Aint maths fun?

I don't know that there are really "telltale" signs of a size queen. But I'm sure there is a connection to confidence. I've been told on a couple of occasions that I come across as someone who knows what she wants. Sometimes I think that's amusing because I definitely don't always feel that way, but I suppose there is some truth to it. I'm sure one way to spot a possible size queen is to look for that sense that a woman knows what she's after.

What about a small to average girl wearing a Size Does Matter t-shirt? :p

I'm not gonna discuss why they got there. They are already there, and the few lucky ones aren't ashamed to admit who they are.

I do know of males that complain about the really enlargened females, and not being able to 'hit the sides'. I think those females are better off using existing dynamics than hoping a male will know how to use the wrong tool for the right job.

Sure, you can work miracles with only the eraser tip of a pencil, but don't just go expecting miracles to happen... :D

And if YOU are a male confronted with a size-queen who has taken some of her valuable time to make you feel as small as possible, you should now know where to put the foot (or at least arm) down... ;)

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a truth in that, size queens do know what they want, namely a guy with something big and heavy in his crotch. So I guess that is the connection why women with a self-assured appearance and the knowing-what-they-want air about them are being pegged as size queens. However, these aren't equivalent theses, the conclusion "Size Queen" => "Woman knows what she wants" may be true, while "Woman knows what she wants" => "Size Queen" is no universally valid conclusion.

Aint maths fun?

Very well put!

I shall admit, in online gaming I am often referred to as a "scorequeen".

For many, it is about having the largest score and ranking in the game.

For me, it is the ability to rule the game.