What are the turn-ons in "titty sex" for women?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MCA, Dec 9, 2007.

1. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I'm curious if women enjoy doing this and why? Of course, does size matter to you? I would think if a woman enjoyed it, it would be because she could get a hands-on approach to a big cock and that a little dick would just ruin the experience. How does it compare to a blow job? And anything else you'd want to share. Thanks.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Nothing.

3. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some people get off on their partner getting off.

I've also found some women with big enough tits to actually perform a good TF are a bit prideful about that fact, and that's probably a bit of the reason some of them like doing it too.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

This is one where the woman gets 0 stimulation. It really is about seing your guy enjoy himself

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Nothing for me, but if it makes him happy and it doesn't spit in my eyes it's all good

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

None for me, but if he wants to do it it's no skin off my nose.

8. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    So you do get stimulation, though, if a guy enjoys it? In my experience I had a girl who kind of kept thrusting the idea at me and another that really seemed to enjoy it. Others were ambivilent if not against it entirely. I've never heard a reason why, one way or the other, but have kind of figured the ladies who enjoyed size might enjoy it more.

So far the evidence is about what I thought it would be. As I've see so far, there's no sexual enjoyment from the act (yet), BUT, I can't see any sexual enjoyment (in theory) from eating a woman out or sucking a cock (both of which cause sexual pleasure). But of course there is.

Personally, a good pair of tits around my dick is awesome... but only for a moment or two. I'm a very "let's get down to business" kind of guy. Oral, vaginal, etc. I wonder, though, if I had a girl who really got off on this psedo(okay, not really)-penetration -- if she moaned, got me aroused, etc -- would she be interested?

I know half the idea I like about going down on a girl is her moans of honest pleasure. Is it the same for women towards men? I myself can pretty much just cum from giving oral sex... of course I usually end up somewhere else entirely.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

There are a lot of nerves in the mouth that get stimulated by giving oral, not to mention taste. Where as with a titty fuck you are stimulating (or lack of0 just skin that is as sensitive as any other random patch of skin on the body

Yes!

10. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I'm a little surprised here.

When I titty-fuck, I tend to push my lover's breasts together with the palms of my hands so my thumbs are doing circles around her nipples while I thrust.

That or she's up for something rougher I hold her nipples between my finger & thumbs (pinching them basically) and pull her tits together around my shaft this way.

Either way there is either soft (first case) or hard (second case) nipple stimulation.

I haven't had any complaints and usually they seem to like it.

So, ladies, is titty-fucking better with nipple stimulation?

11. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Strong nipple stimulation only feels good to me if I'm already pretty aroused, otherwise it actually kinda chafes. Since the famous "Mamwhich" doesn't actually turn me on by itself, I find the rough nipple play more annoying than arousing.

However, let it be noted that turning on YOUR PARTNER can be a turn-on a lot of the time. There are at least a dozen things I do or have done in bed because they're what the guy wants at the time, not because theyr'e something I crave.

12. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Very well put, guys pay attention and communicate with your partner and you will learn a lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted