What are the turn-ons in "titty sex" for women?

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious if women enjoy doing this and why? Of course, does size matter to you? I would think if a woman enjoyed it, it would be because she could get a hands-on approach to a big cock and that a little dick would just ruin the experience. How does it compare to a blow job? And anything else you'd want to share. Thanks.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Some people get off on their partner getting off.

I've also found some women with big enough tits to actually perform a good TF are a bit prideful about that fact, and that's probably a bit of the reason some of them like doing it too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious if women enjoy doing this and why? Nope, I hate it, always have. I have small boobs so it's actually painful when a man tries to squeeze my tits together around his cock. Of course, does size matter to you? Gotta have long and thick! But unless he is cumming on my tits I see no reason for his cock to be in the vicinity of my tits. I would think if a woman enjoyed it, Men are far more visually stimulated than women. This is why titty-fucking appeals to them. The view from our side is not quite so arousing.:biggrin1: It's more like seing a one eyed snake coming at you through a titty tunnel :rotflmao: it would be because she could get a hands-on approach to a big cock and that a little dick would just ruin the experience. How does it compare to a blow job? It doesn't! They are completely different. I enjoy bj's and providing pleasure for my man and myself by perfoming a blow job. And anything else you'd want to share. Thanks.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you do get stimulation, though, if a guy enjoys it? In my experience I had a girl who kind of kept thrusting the idea at me and another that really seemed to enjoy it. Others were ambivilent if not against it entirely. I've never heard a reason why, one way or the other, but have kind of figured the ladies who enjoyed size might enjoy it more.

So far the evidence is about what I thought it would be. As I've see so far, there's no sexual enjoyment from the act (yet), BUT, I can't see any sexual enjoyment (in theory) from eating a woman out or sucking a cock (both of which cause sexual pleasure). But of course there is.

Personally, a good pair of tits around my dick is awesome... but only for a moment or two. I'm a very "let's get down to business" kind of guy. Oral, vaginal, etc. I wonder, though, if I had a girl who really got off on this psedo(okay, not really)-penetration -- if she moaned, got me aroused, etc -- would she be interested?

I know half the idea I like about going down on a girl is her moans of honest pleasure. Is it the same for women towards men? I myself can pretty much just cum from giving oral sex... of course I usually end up somewhere else entirely.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I can't see any sexual enjoyment (in theory) from eating a woman out or sucking a cock (both of which cause sexual pleasure). But of course there is.

There are a lot of nerves in the mouth that get stimulated by giving oral, not to mention taste. Where as with a titty fuck you are stimulating (or lack of0 just skin that is as sensitive as any other random patch of skin on the body

I know half the idea I like about going down on a girl is her moans of honest pleasure. Is it the same for women towards men?

Yes!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a little surprised here.

When I titty-fuck, I tend to push my lover's breasts together with the palms of my hands so my thumbs are doing circles around her nipples while I thrust.

That or she's up for something rougher I hold her nipples between my finger & thumbs (pinching them basically) and pull her tits together around my shaft this way.

Either way there is either soft (first case) or hard (second case) nipple stimulation.

I haven't had any complaints and usually they seem to like it.

So, ladies, is titty-fucking better with nipple stimulation?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strong nipple stimulation only feels good to me if I'm already pretty aroused, otherwise it actually kinda chafes. Since the famous "Mamwhich" doesn't actually turn me on by itself, I find the rough nipple play more annoying than arousing.

However, let it be noted that turning on YOUR PARTNER can be a turn-on a lot of the time. There are at least a dozen things I do or have done in bed because they're what the guy wants at the time, not because theyr'e something I crave.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However, let it be noted that turning on YOUR PARTNER can be a turn-on a lot of the time. There are at least a dozen things I do or have done in bed because they're what the guy wants at the time, not because theyr'e something I crave.

Very well put, guys pay attention and communicate with your partner and you will learn a lot.