What are the types of circumcision?

tmt345

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I want to know what type of circumcision I have. Can somebody people explain to me the types of circumcisions and the benefits of each. Please post pictures (flaccid and erect) so then its easier to tell.

thanks

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know what type of circumcision I have. Can somebody people explain to me the types of circumcisions and the benefits of each. Please post pictures (flaccid and erect) so then its easier to tell.

thanks

Sorry some previous posters didn't take you seriously...

were you wanting to try to figure out like what method was used to do your circumcision, or like what style of circumcision you have?

might be best if you could post a pic, as that would help in the determination of the information that your requesting, best would a flaccid and an erect shot...

Here are some links that could be helpful:

Circumcision Techniques:
Circumcision Methods
Circ Instrument & Technique Set

Circumcision Styles:
NICE CUTS
STYLE AND RESULTS

And here is another thread that could be helpful..

http://www.lpsg.org/133670-poll-about-your-circumcision-method.html

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Types of circumcision:
These fall into two main categories:
1. Bad
2. Atrocious

Benefits of circumcision:
Nil

Hope this answers your question.

in your opinion is what I'm sure you meant to add or say? hate for anyone to think your thinking for them or us.
and its a bit unfortunate that you fail to understand that a guy who wants his circumcision late in life, should or would need support for his goal.
he obviously has lived with a uncut cock...and must find it bothersome or else he would keep it as it was given to him.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I am not circumcised, I am not the best person to answer this question. But I do know there are partial, and total, circumcisions.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Christ, all the OP is asking, is what types of circ there is, not a full-blown lecture about being cut is good / bad.

Must admit, I am also looking for infomation in this field, for myself, and also for a friend of mine (I'm uncut, he is what you would probs view as semi-cut), but mostaly for myself.

Note that one of the posters, has listed a link from Circlist, and I do feel, they list quite a bit of info, sometimes to the point where it can be a bit too much info.

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am circumsized...and I prefer the looks of cut over uncut..uncut looks gross to me..and is more difficult to keep clean.

Circumcision is deeply rooted in the Jewish Faith in the Bible, and much is written about it. Circumcision is recommended to help with overall health and cleanliness. A cut penis tends to be cleaner for longer than an uncut one.
That's all I know.
The Bible makes a big deal out of it.
:biggrin1:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are quite a few types for an adult circumcision. They all have to do with the placement of the scar and how much foreskin is removed.

High versus low circumcision is where you place the scar. A high circumcision means the scar is up the shaft away from the glands. This leaves a lot of inner foreskin. A low circumcision puts the scar closer to the glands. This is normally liked for people who want a very clean aesthetic look.

Loose versus Tight has to do with how much foreskin is removed. Looser circumcision have a lot of bunching up. Tight ones normally have no bunching up.

Through all of this you have a broad spectrum of choices regarding what you want. If anyone ever makes the decision to get a circumcision it is very important you do research on your doctor. Even though it is a simple procedure its imperative you get someone who knows what they are doing and is able to give you the result you want.