What Are They Looking For?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Nekoman, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was single, ok 14 years ago I lusted mostly after women...but alas, women were very difficult catches for me.

Now, I'm not bad looking, no George Clooney, but not too bad, ok. Anyway, lusting after women became very hard work -- it was just hard. Women just didn't seem to want to go for it. Now here's the kicker though, guys were always coming on to me.

I had a group of mixed company friends gay, straight, bi, and .... let's just say I could've had a new sex partner ever week if I had wanted a guy! It seemed all the guys were interested...but none of the women!

Is this just guys and gals looking for different things...or guys just wanting to hook up more often??

Are some guys just more attractive to guys than girls?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You kind of answered your own question without realizing it. :smile: At some point every woman wants love or the illusion of love. Perhaps the women in question sensed your desperation? Nothing is more unattractive than a man who we can see is trying too hard to be appealing.

I think you are wrong or perhaps just used the wrong word. Lust is easy! We all lust after people we find attractive for whatever reason. Sounds like your problem was in sealing the deal. :biggrin1: I have no tips on that unfortunately.:redface:

As for men finding you more attractive, do you look like Steve Guttenberg? :lmao: I'm kidding, men want sex, love does not have to be involved for most men to be happy or even content having sex. The men in question knew you wanted sex hence you became more desirable to them. Men are often more willing to put out than women because they don't usually need the illusion of love to drop trou. :cool:

3. gjorg

Gold Member

Well put NJ.
    As you get older, men are less picky. My horizons have broadend.

4. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    As for men finding you more attractive, do you look like Steve Guttenberg? :lmao: I'm kidding, men want sex, love does not have to be involved for most men to be happy or even content having sex. The men in question knew you wanted sex hence you became more desirable to them. Men are often more willing to put out than women because they don't usually need the illusion of love to drop trou. :cool:

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the very thoughtful response.

BTW What's up with Steve Guttenberg? Do guys dig him but not women for some reason? I'm clueless on that one.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Hmm, does that mean in another decade you will be so unpicky you will fuck a woman? :confused:

Thank you for the very thoughtful response. BTW What's up with Steve Guttenberg? Do guys dig him but not women for some reason? I'm clueless on that one.[/quote] For a while in the late 1980's to early 1990's Steve Guttenberg was lusted after by gay men the world over. I have no idea why. Maybe because he always plays a nice guy. The boy next door type.

6. gjorg

Gold Member

Hell women started looking like men(real men) years ago.:wink::biggrin1:

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I think this is just the nature of the species. Guys are always ready to have sex, and since you might be available, it would work out. I get hit on by guys all the times. A lot less so by girls.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

That's cause we don't want you to think we are sluts. :wink::tongue:

9. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife recently admitted to me that before we were married she slept with guys on the first date... although she didn't with me... and I don't think she's a slut...I don't think any less of her. Yeah some guys might, and some might not. Would you think less of a guy if he did the same?

10. viking1

Gold Member

Neither sex hits on me. I'm not interested in guys, but they don't hit on me anyway. The ladies don't bother either.

11. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never knew it at the time, but I think I took the dating scene WAY too seriously, got really uptight over it all. Bottom line alot of women are just looking for someone to date, to have fun... so you have to be a fun kind of guy... serious, but fun.

12. viking1

Gold Member

I guess that explains it. I'm not fun. Come to think of it, I ain't nothing...

13. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Life is too short to just watch it fly by... you have nothing to lose by having a little private "who cares if I get rejected" attitude. You know you're a nice guy, if someone rejects you it's their problem. Give yourself permission to strike out, just let loose and have a blast!!

14. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I get hit on by gay guys more often than I get hit on by women... but I just think that's because women in general are not the agressors.

Draft saved Draft deleted