What Are You Afraid Of ??

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Spiders, growing old, being alone, Michael Jackson, being chased, being single and probably more I can't think of right now!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love the name XanaJew honey!
Oy!
I love being alone tho' I fear being too old to turn a trick......:shocked:
and hair in my teeth! :tongue1: :tongue-tied:
Uhuh! :yes(1):
cigarbabe:saevil:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being burried alive... that scares the hell out of me.

Dark, small spaces (but only very small spaces with walls touching you or so, not elevators and that sort of thing)

Big spiders

Becoming senile

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being burried alive... that scares the hell out of me.

Dark, small spaces (but only very small spaces with walls touching you or so, not elevators and that sort of thing)

Big spiders

Becoming senile
Oh yes. Thats not a nice thought being buried alive.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be terrified of spiders until one night when i was 10yr old i stood in a hornets nest and found a new fear, i got stung just several times but i was swarmed by them as they carpetted my hair and flew up my jeans. I even got stung in my left armpit. I ran half way up the street to get away from them. One of the flying beasts stung my inside leg causing me to slap myself so hard it hurt but to my satisfaction when i got indoors and took my jeans off my dad turned them inside out and a dead hornet fell out. I still dont like spiders but i have overcome the fear of them because in comparison i can rationalise and know that british spiders are harmless even if they look very scary and they also tend to run away from you rather than fly at you.
Perhaps if i go swimming with sharks then i might overcome my wasp fear!....assuming i dont get eaten of course