What are you doing for New Year`s eve?

Going to see a cousin + her hubby + podlings who I haven't seen in a while, an Aunt/Uncle and my dad will all be there too. Not sure how much fun I'll have, but I'm bringing my DS/Kindle in any case :p

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
working New Years Eve day ....grocery shopping.... grilling steaks , lobster and making butterfly shrimp for the kids ..... Awesome Tamales and Stuffed Sopapillas from El Modelo ( local LPSGers will know ) ....watch a videos with kids then LPSG Chat til I drop ....Possibly 1 big drink ....the pass out by 8 lol....kidding

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been invited by some friends to a New Years eve braai (or barbecue, if you will) slash house party. Suppose it beats sleeping through it like I usually do.
Also have church in the early morning, so redbull'll have to give me wings. Lol
Cheers to a happy and prosperous 2012 for all!

Been invited by some friends to a New Years eve braai (or barbecue, if you will) slash house party. Suppose it beats sleeping through it like I usually do.
Also have church in the early morning, so redbull'll have to give me wings. Lol
Cheers to a happy and prosperous 2012 for all!
Midnight braaivleis! :biggrin1:
I got given some biltong this week, weirdly. :redface:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Put ManlyBanisters on a fucking airplane about an hour and a half ago. :`(

Just got home. Well... this home. Home isn't really home when Hickboy's not in it.

:frown1:

Still - I have my 2 doggies and return of the offspring will be achieved tomorrow... things could be worse... It could be raining... *looks outside* Oh... um, yeah, well... anyway! :rolleyes: