rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BE FIRM

todays,medically trained nurse/medication dispensere
has no right to basicaslly dictate
her whimsical belief/learning,over something you may have practic4 for many years

its that sort of mid 20s ullsit,where partial achievers/trained,often try to invoke there brad of simplistic power,over others

Reactions: T_Lurch

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

an FYI

incredulous,am i

12 hours later,and,'on its way'

meaning,a possible receipt of items,mid easter break

all for an 8 dollar delivery/rural,that is
only 5 dollar delivery,within city environs

These items will be with you soon

Adult Toothbrush Soft 6 Pack

6 Pack
Item No: 9401056022793
QTY: 1

Waikato Valley Chocolates Nut Selection 200g

Item No: 9415402301029

Snickers Chocolate Party Share Bag 12 piece 216g 12 Pack

12 Pack
Item No: 9300682035651
QTY: 3

Waikato Valley Chocolates Caramel Chocolate Almonds 200g

Item No: 9415402301333
QTY: 2

Living & Co Dublin Wall Clock 25cm

25cm
Item No: 9400070344843

Waikato Valley Chocolates Milk Chocolate Scorched Almonds 200g

Item No: 9415402301036

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
funny how
greater expectations are nearly always evident
by those of some of us,who already have much,ha
oh well,deserved,to some degree,i geuss
WT ...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anything abstract suits life currently WW

WE ARE FUCKED

dont need an aged biden,stumbling around,muttering nonsensical shit,trying to soft/sweettalk

New Zealand's Threatened Fossils | Mapping Migrant Deaths | A Foray With Fungi

AOh14Gjd6Le880YkvD5quabjaRoOhKgxlJFXeyGRGmu4Yg=s80

Undark Magazine info@undark.org via gmail.mcsv.net
04:11 (10 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

April 2, 2021 — This week at Undark MagazineView this email in your browser

One of New Zealand's most spectacular fossil sites is an unremarkable rectangle of heaped white earth located in the middle of a sheep pasture. Named Foulden Maar, it's actually a low-rimmed volcanic crater that formed about 23 million years ago, which filled with seasonal layers of microscopic algae called diatoms. The fossils that have been uncovered reveal an entire ecosystem of new species, and the barcode-like stripes of diatomite provide a valuable high-resolution record of climate change.

The diatomite is also a valuable material that is mined extensively across the globe. Starting in the early 2000s, geologists and miners worked side-by-side at the site, allowing extraction to occur alongside scientific discovery. When a new mining company bought the site in 2015, Kate Evans reports for Undark, their ambitious plans made scientists worry that the fossils would be crushed to dust. But New Zealanders rallied behind the fossils, and the ensuing public resistance may yet save the site for science.

Also this week: Each year, thousands of migrants on the Southwest border attempt to cross the Sonoran Desert, and the number who die from exposure to the harsh conditions is on the rise. To understand changes in migration routes, researchers are now integrating GIS mapping and data from humanitarian aid groups — and showing how government policy has made crossing the border increasingly deadly.

And: In the humble mushroom, a writer finds lessons for living through one of the most trying times in recent memory. One lesson: Everything is connected — a truth that is both a comfort, as we continue to struggle in this pandemic, Louise Fabiani argues, and a warning, as we try to avoid the next one. Links to these stories and more below.

In New Zealand, Locals Rally to Save Fossils from Destruction
BY Kate Evans

For over a decade, a mining company allowed scientists to explore one of New Zealand's most spectacular fossil sites. When the site changed hands, it seemed the fossils would all be crushed to dust. But New Zealanders rallied behind the site. Has public resistance saved it for science? Read on »

In the Sonoran Desert, GIS Helps to Map Migrant Deaths

BY Emily Cataneo

According to GIS maps, after the U.S. government intensified its border patrol and surveillance efforts, migrants began crossing through hotter, more rugged, and deadlier parts of the Sonoran Desert. Researchers are calling on governments to rethink how their policies on borderlands contribute to deaths. Read on »

Amid the Pandemic, a Foray With Fungi Transformed Me

BY Louise Fabiani

Opinion | Last summer, when pandemic stress made my local urban woods more comforting than ever, I noticed many species of mushrooms in the understory. So began a self-directed deep-dive that would unearth lessons not only about mycology but about living through one of humanity’s most trying times in recent memory. Read on »

Book Review: How Everyday Chemicals May Affect Fertility Rates

BY Frieda Klotz

In "Count Down," epidemiologist Shanna H. Swan argues that our exposure to “everywhere chemicals” — particularly endocrine disruptors that alter the hormonal systems regulating health — may be responsible for an alarming decline in sperm counts, testosterone levels, and fertility across the animal kingdom. Read on »

With Great Caution, Scientists Seek Covid Treatments in Old Drugs

BY Esther Landhuis, California Healthline

Could a decades-old antidepressant be a secret weapon against Covid-19? Two recent studies look promising, but drug companies have no incentive to spend millions to test new uses for cheap, off-patent drugs. As a result, efforts to repurpose drugs have fallen to philanthropists. Read on »

Following WHO Report, Pandemic Origins Remain Murky

BY Michael Schulson

In our weekly news roundup: WHO team publishes findings on virus origins, Covid spread among migrant children, and more. Read on »

Ep. 54: Translating Portugal’s Approach to Drugs and Addiction

In a new episode of The Undark Podcast, join global health journalist Elana Gordon and podcast host Lydia Chain as they sort through the policies that underlie Portugal’s drug decriminalization approach — which Oregon, the first U.S. state to decriminalize all drugs, used as a model for their new law. But many questions about how success may translate remain unanswered.

The Undark Podcast is available to stream or download on our website, where it's accompanied by a transcript. You can also subscribe to The Undark Podcast on SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, or Spotify.

D

deleted9718551

Waiting on the train to take me home to my warm bed and coffee

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
partial
1/2 hearted readind
slightly sight impaired me
hence some typing errors h

but
geuss that would make me an indegenous/asian,Kiwi
non f'kn woke ass/usa

PS
WE ARE reputedly good lookers
if i say so mysewlf
mix of bloog,expect they be to
i said haha

W0TnJ00quvWAjIn7QXsTKxcrL7b15XrMpbW_WTkKr0FKv8IdxpZZa9dMOg1YOEt64yq0HQKxe-ihfPCvIKX7EWnZ2wXCXa9LUHNyIveNi4CY3e6H9CGhgCydaxdEog=s0-d-e1-ft

Asian Americans | PBS