What are you going to be for Halloween?

exmilphx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to an "all Zombie" Hallowe'en party. Example: The host & hostess will be dressed as "Zombie Heath Ledger" and "Zombie Anna Nicole Smith". Me? I'm going as Zombie Jesus!

Needless to say, me & my friends love being a little wrong...! :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Last time I dressed up for Halloween was 1996 - I was Adam Ant.

Best costume that night was my friend's bf - he was just wearing black trousers and a black polo neck - when anyone asked him why he wasn't dressed up he produced a box of Cadbury's Milk Tray from behind his back :biggrin::biggrin: Our American readers may not get that one - I dunno if you had those commercials, they were very famous in the UK and Ireland.

Dunno what's going down this year - I guess I'll just be mom taking the offspring around. Hum, maybe I should dress up... shit... Though, seeing as I already have the tats and the cleavage, if I can find a big black beehive wig I could be Amy Winehouse - that'd scare the kiddies!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vietnam boonie risen from the grave, worms and decaying flesh, exposed bones

if I get my way, this year -- it's what I wanted to do last year, after having spent months acquiring authentic era uniforms and prosthetics, only to have it changed at the least minute to comply with the party theme
:mad:

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I might go as the Uberminch (anyone familiar with Neitchze? luckily most people at my college are). Bacially just a superman costume, but with a Ü in the crest instead of the usual S.