Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
working most of the day and then i wanna go to paaarrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss

Work all day? Why not go as a lumberjack?

Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra. . . .

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually don't know yet! I can't afford much in the way of a costume so I'm hoping the Halloween shop will have a good sale on Halloween day on a good costume in my size. Barring that (and if I don't have to work that night), I'll just rehash the medieval costume I wore 2 years ago.

The costumes I thought of for this year are:

Cavewoman (because I like men in loincloths, and thought I'd go as the female version).

Angel (because I went as a devil LAST Halloween - pic is in the gallery...)

Cleopatra (was planning this one for an Egyptian themed party but couldn't afford to go to the party, so...)

And...

Since I'm a brunette who wears glasses, I could do an updo with my hair (but I'd probably need a little longer wig) and go as Sarah Palin! :biggrin1: (I want my $150,000 wardrobe, though! :biggrin1::biggrin1:)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I actually don't know yet! I can't afford much in the way of a costume so I'm hoping the Halloween shop will have a good sale on Halloween day on a good costume in my size. Barring that (and if I don't have to work that night), I'll just rehash the medieval costume I wore 2 years ago.

The costumes I thought of for this year are:

Cavewoman (because I like men in loincloths, and thought I'd go as the female version).

Angel (because I went as a devil LAST Halloween - pic is in the gallery...)

Cleopatra (was planning this one for an Egyptian themed party but couldn't afford to go to the party, so...)

And...

Since I'm a brunette who wears glasses, I could do an updo with my hair (but I'd probably need a little longer wig) and go as Sarah Palin! :biggrin1: (I want my $150,000 wardrobe, though! :biggrin1::biggrin1:)

everyone and their mom is dressing up as palin this year! don't do it--it's overrated and sooo cliche! i think you should do cleopatra instead. she was hot and powerful, not dumb and ditzy like palin.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyone and their mom is dressing up as palin this year! don't do it--it's overrated and sooo cliche! i think you should do cleopatra instead. she was hot and powerful, not dumb and ditzy like palin.

LOL! So there are going to be LOTS of Palins running around on Halloween! (That's a SCARY thought, huh? :biggrin1:) I just thought since I'm a brunette who wears glasses...

Actually I probably won't be going as Cleopatra either. I'll either be in the medieval costume I wore 2 years ago, or whatever I can get on deep sale at the Halloween shop that day, or working if I'm called in to work.