What are you listening to right now?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right now I'm listening to every damn weather report in North America! We may be grazed by a cat 3 storm, and while some people might believe "Oh, you're in Florida. You're used to it," that's simply not true. In some parts of Florida, like mine, hurricanes are quite foreign to us.

Media
Right now I'm listening to every damn weather report in North America! We may be grazed by a cat 3 storm, and while some people might believe "Oh, you're in Florida. You're used to it," that's simply not true. In some parts of Florida, like mine, hurricanes are quite foreign to us.
I'm watching also for friends who live in that area. Stay safe!

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Best wishes with that. Hopefully, it just boomerangs back out into the Atlantic. At the very least, the farther to the east it hits Fla, the less land will get struck by the "bad" side.

Reactions: EllieP

I'm listening to the sounds of Silence.........well, it's not really, unless you you visit the Arctic, yet, you still here the Earth, the wind.
Effortlessly cool... as it should be.
No, this is effortlessly cool :)
No fingilie fangalie stuff. One Guitar, two voices and great lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted1030587

Strangely relaxing. Interesting vid as well.

giphy.gif