What are you looking for?

LeahCat: I just figured as there were so many questions focussing on one or two issues I'd ask the most obvious one.

What is it that you guys, who are more well-endowed than the average male, looking for in a partner? When you decide on your ideal partner does your size play any part?

Remember, we're asking what you would actually want, your ideal.

Regardless of whether you're gay or straight I think the question can apply to everyone, regardless of preference.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I look for a strong, intelligent woman with a sense of humor. I also have height requirements because I'm 6'5" and someone a foot shorter than me just feels weird.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I'm looking for a nice girl, fun to be around and intelligent, the usual. I only come here for assurance as what I dont want is a girl who will laugh at the size of my cock, and I dont think many girls would. [psst check out my gallery].

Anyway, that's about it, I was previously concerned more about the appearnce of my penis and not the size, now I see I have nothing to worry about. Now I'm just here for the topics and to show my face...or dick :p

Laugh about it!: I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly, I like to keep an open mind because I've met a lot of great girls who I didn't think were my "type".

Of coase she has to be a sincerely nice person, and should treat me very well.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi

My dick plays no part when I am seeking a relationship with a woman. I don't go around thinking she'll be able to take me but she won't - real life isn't like this for me.

I look for a woman who looks good, who is intelligent, who is someone I can trust and communicate with, and most of someone who has the capacity to return my love regardless of my many faults.

:p

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a great question that I usually have a hard time answering. I think I have some minimum requirements like: non-smoker, completely single, smart, reasonably fit, well-read, cares about current events, personally and financially independent, and of course, wants to find me. I've found a lot of variations within these parameters, but don't know if I have a "type". I often tend to go for quirky, slightly unconventional women, but a disproportionally high number of them also seem to be smokers too. (Probably part of the independent, "don't-care-much-what-others-think" attitude that I usually like.) I tend to be very low-maintenance with both platonic and romantic relationships, so needy, controlling women are out. One caveat: none of my relationships as ever progressed to the point of living together, so I honestly have no idea how that would play out or what kind of woman I'd be happy doing that with. I guess I'll find out eventually.

My standards are lower when it comes to flings and one-night stands, although those are much less common than they used to be. When you don't care about the long-term, you can overlook a lot of flaws, I guess, which I'm sure is true for her assessment of me too.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing different in that regard. Even if a women isn't that sexually adventurous (and doesn't take much to figure that out), it's not the most important thing about her, or life for that matter.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
In physical apperance, she just has to not be overweight, and I'm fine.

But that isn't the main focus. She has to laugh at my retarded jokes, be able to talk intellectually, and like video games and anime :p

surf221: i mean i'm not going to lie...physical attractiveness is a factor, that's what catches your attention. But i like girls that are just cool to chill with...you know like you never really feel like you get sick of them even if you spend an entire week just hanging around with them all the time. She has to be funny...smart enough, i dont want an idiot...caring...sweet...good in bed...hehe...those kind of things....it's hard to say the kind of girl that would be the number one girl because i don't even think i can define it...probably my ex-girlfriend dana...she was awesome

dayne: I wish i could say. I don't do well in the relationship dept. Actually do better in getting people ready for relationships. Everyone I have ever had a meaningful thing with goes on to a relationship that is strong and lasts until one of them dies! This applies to both the men and women in my life.

dayne: I wish i could say. I don't do well in the relationship dept. Actually do better in getting people ready for relationships. Everyone I have ever had a meaningful thing with goes on to a relationship that is strong and lasts until one of them dies! This applies to both the men and women in my life.

I have been told life with me is a thrill a minute. I think I need somone who lets me think I am in control. Someone who can put up worth a high IQ, weird sense of humor, a diferent out look on life, and somone who is as loving as a puppy and would fight it every step of the way.

As for size. It does make a difference if we are compatible in that area. I tried it the other way and it doesn't work if you want a monogamous relationship.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suck in the relationship department too. Endowment doesn't really play much of a factor in my interests in another guy. The things that will matter in years to come, sure. But how hung he is...nah.

Although, I have to admit, I've been a bit intimidated by the one dude I dated with the 11 incher and thick. After reading a bit here, I'm learning those guys that size are a rarity, so I'm ok with my large one now. :)

I dated women in the past too. If I were to be interested in one now, she'd have to have some direction and take charge of things. Being raised by my sister and my mother, I'm not used to passive women much and I didn't date any when I was "straight".

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
For me personally, education is important (Arts BA is a 'minimum'). Please note that education does not, can not and should not, ever be confused with intelligence!

I've spent quite a few years post-secondary and so my usage of language and favourite topics of discussion are generally academic and it would be really nice to actually find a special someone that I can actually relate to and communicate with.

My dick size has absolutely nothing to do with this. If I find the right guy, we'll find a way to have fun, regardless of relative dimensions of gentilia.

As for the edit, I really ought to learn to preview my posts first!!! :blush:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LeahCat@Jan 2 2005, 12:33 AM
I just figured as there were so many questions focussing on one or two issues I'd ask the most obvious one.

What is it that you guys, who are more well-endowed than the average male, looking for in a partner? When you decide on your ideal partner does your size play any part?

Remember, we're asking what you would actually want, your ideal.

Regardless of whether you're gay or straight I think the question can apply to everyone, regardless of preference.
[post=271393]Quoted post[/post]​

Leah,

Like most of the responses, I'm looking for a woman who I find attractive, and who finds me attractive too. By 'attractive', I mean the physical, but also include all the other aspects of personality, and intellegence, etc.

My 'ideal' would be supermodel looks with great intellegence, great sense of humor, great career, non-smoker, and so on. I will probably never meet that fantasy girl, so I'm willing to let some things slide. ;)

In terms of my size, the only thing that I would look for is that she can take it and enjoy it. So far, that part has not been a problem at all! Every woman has positively commented on my size, but none has had any problems with handling it. I am on the high end of average or above average in length, and above average in girth, but not so much as to cause any problems with 'fit'. (Thank God!)

I'd like to find a woman that has just a few of the qualities that I am looking for!

LapDog :p

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, a great smile is the first thing that attracts attention....then a toned body, a sense of humor, intelligence, independence, and for a long term relationship.....trust!

jay

dayne: On giving this subject further thought, I can truly say that of the few people I have ever really had anything special with, only one met the standards of what I would call ideal. He was a professional soccer player. The other man and woman who captured my heart were all they needed to be by just being who they were. Charming, lovely people who understood the meaning of unconditional love and were not jealous. Size must not have been an issue. We fucked like bunnies from the beginning and never let up. See my previous post on this subject to see why things didn't last. I was truly fortunately to have these people in my life when I did.

Now the only thing I have to deal with a cat that is crying to get out and will be spayed in two days. Feisty animal-second time in heat this month! Only two more nights of seeing every male cat within a wide radius at my back door-including the spayed male next door who has never figured out he is fixed.

joe22xxx: Wow, Bluespeedoz says it all for me!
Thanx for the perfect response. Just what I want too.

Originally posted by Bluespeedoz@Jan 2 2005, 12:25 PM
Hi

My dick plays no part when I am seeking a relationship with a woman. I don't go around thinking she'll be able to take me but she won't - real life isn't like this for me.

I look for a woman who looks good, who is intelligent, who is someone I can trust and communicate with, and most of someone who has the capacity to return my love regardless of my many faults.

:p
[post=271440]Quoted post[/post]​

Kazon: So very true....dick size should play no part once you have found the right person. In my experiences the most profound relationships that I have had were with kats who were not closer to the # 12 on the ruler & who I had no idea as to their size untill the relationship got to the point of sharing the dick.

Here is a recent situation that I would like to share with the group.

I am a self employed, well read, idea & norm provoking, moderately successful, good looking, relationship/people first interested male..who likes men & Star Trek( an outline, not a definition.). I have had some poor to horrible times meeting up with people that I have contacted or who have contacted me on the internet. Accordingly, I am very cautious in reaching out to people who seem to be of interest to me..in fact as I believe I have noted in a previous topic herein. I will not make contact with a kat unless he has a seemingly consistant long term & extensive presence on the internet. This does not guarantee a sane or/and compatible connection, but does greatly lessen the time wasted. It is essential to note that, in this situation this kat is some distance from me & my intention was only to share ideas/thoughts interests and to perhaps become internet friends. Internet friends... A situation that in 2003 proved to be a new & great experience for me, & that had Lisa or/and Josh(internet friends) been living close to me, or I them we would be great , perhaps even best friends. In fact, in 2004 I even met up with and hung out with lisa for 2 weeks in her town and tightened the friendship even more( No I did not sex her & Lisa is from Kansas) & this year Josh and I will finally meet and hang out..I'll keep you posted.

Here it is:

So this is what attracted me to to this kat. A very well read and written, idea provoking thus interesting, people/relationship first type, handsome, sexy kat who happens to have a nice package & a long term extensive internet presence...hard to believe, huh...perhaps so ( This man is bi, by tha way) So I reached out to him...I must ad that, when I approach that I am very direct..I will say exactly what I see and feel.. You look good, I like your Journals, Ideas, this is me, my ideas, likes, etc, etc. I reached out a few times and it was not untill I IMed him & he wanted to respond, that he responded. This happened a few times, even though he said he was interested in internet exchanges. Each exchange though was flat, cliped even, and just when the life sharing/thought provoking exchanges would begin I was either typing to myself, or the I gota go statement would kick in. I gave him the benifit of the doubt, knowing how guarded I am with internet approaches, perhaps he is also because of his looks/dick as well. These factors and the fact I do not have anywhere near the internet life sharing presence that he has I felt okay in giving him my occupation, e-mail address, home # & I think web site address. No I am not crazy. This kat has such a life sharing presence on the internet that I actually have his real name, #, e-mail & home addresses, even though when I offered my info he did not reciprocate. Further, conversations continued to be met with the same cliped, flat gotta go position....so I have since left that situation alone. To bad too, because he has expressed some great ideas & is willing to be somewhat controversial with and about them. He questions the status quo and asks why? but keeps asking.

So guys & gals, Cautious because of his dick?... not all that he made him self out to be?......or just not interested?

The preoccupation with size has made so many people with size have to question if they are liked for tha dick, or them? a shame.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Kazon@Jan 8 2005, 11:18 AM
So very true....dick size should play no part once you have found the right person. In my experiences the most profound relationships that I have had were with kats who were not closer to the # 12 on the ruler & who I had no idea as to their size untill the relationship got to the point of sharing the dick.

Here is a recent situation that I would like to share with the group.

I am a self employed, well read, idea & norm provoking, moderately successful, good looking, relationship/people first interested male..who likes men & Star Trek. I have had some poor to horrible times meeting up with people that I have contacted or who have contacted me on the internet. Accordingly, I am very cautious in reaching out to people who seem to be of interest to me..in fact as I believe I have noted in a previous topic herein. I will not make contact with a kat unless he has a seemingly consistant long term & extensive presence on the internet. This does not guarantee a sane or/and compatible connection, but does greatly lessen the time wasted. It is essential to note that, in this situation this kat is some distance from me & my intention was only to share ideas/thoughts interests and to perhaps become internet friends. Internet friends... A situation that in 2003 proved to be a new & great experience for me, & that had Lisa or/and Josh(internet friends) been living close to me, or I them we would be great , perhaps even best friends. In fact, in 2004 I even met up with and hung out with lisa for 2 weeks in her town and tightened the friendship even more( No I did not sex her & Lisa is from Kansas) & this year Josh and I will finally meet and hang out..I'll keep you posted.

Here it is:

So this is what attracted me to to this kat. A very well read and written, idea provoking thus interesting, people/relationship first type, handsome, sexy kat who happens to have a nice package & a long term extensive internet presence...hard to believe, huh...perhaps so ( This man is bi, by tha way) So I reached out to him...I must ad that, when I approach that I am very direct..I will say exactly what I see and feel.. You look good, I like your Journals, Ideas, this is me, my ideas, likes, etc, etc. I reached out a few times and it was not untill I IMed him & he wanted to respond, that he responded. This happened a few times, even though he said he was interested in internet exchanges. Each exchange though was flat, cliped even, and just when the life sharing/thought provoking exchanges would begin I was either typing to myself, or the I gota go statement would kick in. I gave him the benifit of the doubt, knowing how guarded I am with internet approaches, perhaps he is also because of his looks/dick as well. These factors and the fact I do not have anywhere near the internet life sharing presence that he has I felt okay in giving him my occupation, e-mail address, home # & I think web site address. No I am not crazy. This kat has such a life sharing presence on the internet that I actually have his real name, #, e-mail & home addresses, even though when I offered my info he did not reciprocate. Further, conversations continued to be met with the same cliped, flat gotta go position....so I have since left that situation alone. To bad too, because he has expressed some great ideas & is willing to be somewhat controversial with and about them. He questions the status quo and asks why? but keeps asking.

So guys & gals, Cautious because of his dick?... not all that he made him self out to be?......or just not interested?

The preoccupation with size has made so many people with size have to question if they are liked for tha dick, or them? a shame.
[post=273090]Quoted post[/post]​

For the most part, I&#39;ve given up on what I&#39;m after. The guys that have it, are either in relationships already or straight. An irritant to be sure. I&#39;m not all that concerned about his dick size (though I can see major muscle relaxer use if he&#39;s hung like some people here <G>), his looks (I&#39;ve dated 1s all the way up to 10s in looks), his financials (I don&#39;t really care for well off guys only because of past experiences) or any of that other nonsense.

Despite how I present myself, I&#39;m pretty intelligent, learned alot from school and the streets as well as Fortune 500 companies, I was a fraternity brother and Lacrosse player and that was just part of who I was. Never treated anyone badly because they didn&#39;t do the "cool" stuff.

I&#39;m still single apparently because I&#39;m not being shallow. Very interesting.