What are you really like????

Media
What you see is what you get.:smile:

This comment refers to Nudeyorker, not to me. I have met Nudeyorker. We've been friends for three years.

This is a runing joke between MolotovMuffin and me. I am a big blue square currently. She is a new friend. It's OK.

He has met me you have not!

I certainly have! MM meet NY. Seeing as I like both of you, I think you will like each other.

Hope that clears up some confusion. Good night all!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This comment refers to Nudeyorker, not to me. I have met Nudeyorker. We've been friends for three years.

This is a runing joke between MolotovMuffin and me. I am a big blue square currently. She is a new friend. It's OK.

I certainly have! MM meet NY. Seeing as I like both of you, I think you will like each other.

Hope that clears up some confusion. Good night all!

Thank you! Night!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very shy in real life and have trouble making conversation usually (for fear that I'll say the "wrong" thing and they'll go all off on me and get hostile - and that has a history of happening, so my fears are based on reality.) I've gotten better IRL but it depends on who I'm around. For instance, at work I'm probably not seen as all THAT shy, because I'm fairly comfortable with all my co-workers except one (oddly, that one is the only other woman I work with in the area where I work, along with about 13 men, all of whom I'm fairly comfortable with. And no, I'm not more comfortable with men than women or with women than men necessarily. It just happened that way in this case because of stuff that has happened at work. And I'm not always uncomfortable with her - it's just when she gets paranoid about work stuff that I get uncomfortable.) Where I get REALLY shy is when I'm around a bunch of people who have, or are likely to have, views that are polar opposite of mine (which has been, oh, most people I've known for my entire life! :eek:). For that reason, I often avoid posting on the Politics forum here too. I've seen the name-calling and all that over there. I don't want any of that hostility directed at ME!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an extrovert in real life. Here, I like to act shy and quiet to maintain a good reputation. You'll hardly ever see me argue or say a rude word.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, i started thinking (though I really don`t like that) about what we are in real life and how we represent ourselves here on LPSG...
Now, i never have had an oportunity to meet any of LPSGers and I can only talk for myself, and I would really like this thread to be about how we perceive ourselves..
OK! I really TRY to be funny and interesting here on LPSG, and honestly I am the same in real life too, can`t really shut it! Always blah, blah, blah...
But i have met tons of people(gay guys) who were are all funny and interesting on the net, and used to send really smart SMSs...But when we met, nothing, blank......And when they start talking, I am like-who the fuck is this guy??? That is not the person I met online....
So, tell me, how do u see yourself???:confused:

Personally, I think you're like this in real life: YouTube - Oskar i Slavica Cukteras - Zmija i zaba (Amidzi show) + tekst i download
:biggrin1: :tongue:

As for me...I would say I'm pretty much the same IRL, except for I can be very loud (as far as I remember I've always had a loudest voice in every year/grade at school lol). And I still speak English with a strong Serbocroatian accent, even though I've lived in England for 10 years now!

except for I can be very loud (as far as I remember I've always had a loudest voice in every year/grade at school lol).

I can believe that, dude. :wink:

I was always getting told off for being gobby at school - but I used to get away with it, hehehe.

I'm an extrovert in real life. Here, I like to act shy and quiet to maintain a good reputation. You'll hardly ever see me argue or say a rude word.

I heard you were so shy that you just used to hang out in the toilets all the time...or where there other reasons for that?? :tongue: hehehe

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is tough - maybe someone will understand. For my job and anything connected to it, I have to be someone who am I not, so on LPSG I can be the person whom I really am.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends. In my element, I am exactly as I am on here. But, get a bit uncomfortable and reserved if in a group or activity where I don't know anyone.

That sounds a lot like me (although I'm uncomfortable and reserved posting to the Politics forum - I'm ok with the other forums.) And this is true of me IRL as well. For instance, I'm not particularly shy at work, because I don't fear bashing by my co-workers. I have worked in places where I have had this fear (and completely justified too - one place I was treated very badly, and one place I wasn't so much but people who spoke out and expressed views similar to mine WERE... and then another place I just kept quiet unless it was work-related, and that one was my longest-lasting job, but the majority of people there had views that were polar opposite of mine, more similar to those other places I'd worked).

So really, whether I'm shy or not depends on a couple of factors: 1) if I have any fears that they will be hostile to my views (and yes, as I said, I have actual events that justify my fears with this), and 2) if I'm around a group of people I don't know very well - and if I don't have the fears in #1 with that group, this type of shyness goes away eventually.

That sounds a lot like me (although I'm uncomfortable and reserved posting to the Politics forum - I'm ok with the other forums.)

Come and join in the EU threads on politics. We don't bite...hard. :wink::biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great thread Luka!
Isn't it strange how some believe they are the "persona" they portray online?
I cannot be anyone online but who I am in real life.
I have strong opinions on many things. I cannot and will not tolerate lying
in any form therefore I come off as being brutal but that I can live with.
I am {was} strangely loyal to my friends even when I know better.
I am fiercely aggressive in righting a wrong against myself or others I care about. I don't care much for the pettiness and drama here anymore it used to be entertaining once upon a time. I love my piercings and tatts.
I'm very attached to those whom I've gotten to know fairly well over the years from here such as H.H.11x7, biguy2738, HellskitchenmanNYC, FleshLightMan Super Crayon, Altered Ego,Kotchanski,Tripod, NJQT and eddyabs just to mention a few.
Last but certainly not least my own lil' LUKA 82 !!
Luka is funny, he makes me laugh and is empathetic and compassionate to others. He has the most beautiful speaking voice I have heard in a very long time and his bum is quite adorable too!
I love you my lil Luka!
C.B.:saevil:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am really really really really like the character I portray online. I know you believe it.
(sings) I've got some ocean front property in Arizona. Okay, I am a little like the character. I'll tell you that you're dumb as hell, full of crap, a ho......