What are you searching for that you haven't found yet?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What is this "me too" business. I can't read minds here.

You obviously have found your car keys before so that one does NOT count.

Most people read the posts sequentially - work it out :smile:

This sounds awful, I'm looking for someone who's going to be totally committed to me without wanting any commitment in return.

That doesn't sound awful, just demanding - but what else should we expect from you, Princess :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man who will accept me and love me as I am, forever and ever amen.

I know men think all women, always want to change a man, but thats not true. I learned that lesson early. I have only once in my life tried to change a man I was dating. We were both 19 and he was an alcoholic. Not the September to May, binge drinking, kinda thing kids do today. He was a stone, cold, alcoholic. He could not stop at one beer or even 6. He had to drink until he passed out. I tried to make him stop drinking, it didn't work. Now I take all men at face value, and I expect them to do the same with me.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two things in particular. One (the first) I did have at one time, the other I really haven't found.

1. A steady job that I can do, is secure, and pays well enough that I can easily pay my bills, and have some left over for savings and fun stuff (like clothes and travel).

2. The love of my life.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The answer to many life questions . Maybe the day that i got the answers will never come but i'm still searching.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my virginity went missing about 9 years ago...i haven't seen it since and i'm still looking for it :(