What are you searching for that you haven't found yet?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
??? I'll leave the question open ended...

Xiangri-La short of finding that, I'd just be happy finding all the dress socks that go disappearing in the laundry.

A man who will accept me and love me as I am, forever and ever amen.

I know men think all women, always want to change a man, but thats not true. I learned that lesson early. I have only once in my life tried to change a man I was dating. We were both 19 and he was an alcoholic. Not the September to May, binge drinking, kinda thing kids do today. He was a stone, cold, alcoholic. He could not stop at one beer or even 6. He had to drink until he passed out. I tried to make him stop drinking, it didn't work. Now I take all men at face value, and I expect them to do the same with me.

He is out there and he is looking for you just as you are looking for him. Until he does appear, I suggest renting Making Mr. Right and having a laugh.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The perfect tattoo design that incorporates every element I love into one beautiful piece of art.

Someone I want to spend years or the rest of my life with. No one perfect, just someone who gets me and I get them. (There was a moment when I thought the search had ended, alas....)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man who will love me and appreciate me...and fight for me if he had to. I'm not looking for him because I seriously doubt he exists but I am open to the possibility...
Other than that I've been looking for a painting I did...it's been missing for about 15 years.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A man who will love me and appreciate me...and fight for me if he had to. I'm not looking for him because I seriously doubt he exists but I am open to the possibility...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm looking to bump into this woman and accidently rip all her clothes off:biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm looking to bump into this woman and accidently rip all her cloths off:biggrin1:

Aww...but would you fight for me? And would it be before or after you accidentally rip my clothes off?:rolleyes:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a man that looks at my mind more than my body, accepts me for who I am, someone capable of loving me, someone who is understanding and honest, someone with similar goals to spend a lifetime of loving each other.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww...but would you fight for me? And would it be before or after you accidentally rip my clothes off?:rolleyes:

Ain't done martial arts for nigh on 27 years to let my naked woman get picked on:mischievous: Of course fighting with an erection is a skill only us experienced super hero types should attempt:tongue:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:kiss:A super hero with extraordinary skills!

Ain't done martial arts for nigh on 27 years to let my naked woman get picked on:mischievous: Of course fighting with an erection is a skill only us experienced super hero types should attempt:tongue: