What are you thinking about right now?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish I were in Hawaii at this little clothing optional place. I could be sitting there drinking tea, and waiting for the sun to rise.
Sounds great to me. I was in Hawaii a few years ago and climbed the cliff where the other side was a nude beach. I just had to shed my clothes and experience being nude with everyone else. It was fucking hot. No hard on, nothing out of order. It was a beautiful site. A mother lay at the waters edge asleep with her newborn baby on her bare breasts. Beautiful site like a painting. A father and his older son were playing in the water there cocks dangling in the breeze like the studs they appeared to be, They were just having fun. I loved the atmosphere on the nude beach would love to do it again.

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
winds continue to be due easterly in the cumulus clouds layer... these clouds aspect pretty varies... but they remain too weak to produce important showers...
at the surface... a trade winds surge have been occuring since yesterday... with saharan dust embedded in it...
in the higher levels... a saharan dust layer indicate the presence of an african airmass over the trades cumulus... yesterday, scattered easterly moving cirrus clouds were on top of this layer... producing a short living halo around the sun in the morning...
... so... I think that...
1... an oceanic surge is the dominant flow
2... this oceanic surge is bringing at the surface dusty debris of an old african wave that couldn't succeed in entering the island...
3... the higher parts of this african wave are riding the oceanic surge layer and are responsible for the hazy skies at a high altitude...
ok...

Reactions: Elstir and BillM