What are you thinking about right now?

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
monday by noon... the winds turned to the northeast after several days of due easterly direction... it was a well discernable turn... so I naturally thought to an african wave approach...
thereafter... the clouds cover has considerably increased... and I could see from the eastern coast out to sea large and dark patches of raging squalls...
however... these squalls well dissipated before reaching the coast... and only moderate showers happened... with almost no acceleration in the winds speed...
the clouds gradually cleared the sky tuesday
I only noticed a very slight southeasterly turn in the trades this morning... whereas nearly all the saharan dust still present monday morning has now waned...
so... I think that...
1... an african wave has been trying to move westward through the island for a relatively long period... it has been confined offshore because...
2... an oceanic flow was blocking it...
monday... this oceanic flow began to weaken... this allowed the african wave to move a little foreward and be responsible for the northeasterly wind shift I saw...
3... the cloodiness generated within this shift has forced the sand dust to rapidly evacuate westward within large middle level clouds layers...
4... the oceanic flow... even weaker... has still been strong enough to prevent the totality of the african wave to cross the island... this is why no southeasterly wind shift has occured so far...
ok...

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nooooo...
deedeemarie,... you're right!...
me too I would want to flyyyyyy like a bird!
for this time... only for this time, lol!... don't listen to mr balloon! as himself has in fact allowed me to go within the clouds these last days, ok?...
:D
there is a lull in both the african and oceanic flows near my archipelago... as shown in the skies devoid of saharan dust and a weak/moderate due easterly flow in the trade winds cumulus...
fair weather has been prevailing for the last two days... even if right now, passing cumulus/showers are darkening the sky... lol
I have to be careful to the next pulse in the african flow... because the maximum of the african monsoon is close... and when the easterly flow will resume... it could have enough moisture in the low levels to interact with... and so contribute to tropical cyclones genesis...
ok...

Reactions: Elstir and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
deedeemarie,... you're right!...
me too I would want to flyyyyyy like a bird!
for this time... only for this time, lol!... don't listen to mr balloon! as himself has in fact allowed me to go within the clouds these last days, ok?...

STUD The only reason you want to fly is to get a blowjob!!! Bill blowjob7.gif

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... the trades have continued their decay since my last post... and seemed have reached a minimum yesterday... with almost no surface winds by the sunset time... and isolated convective tower rising in very clear skies around them...
... this morning... a change has occured... with a southeasterly turn in the cumulus flow aloft...
moreover... large middle level clouds areas are extending over these cumulus that are bigger by the way...
a moderate shower has happened through the last hour...
my main idea is that the weakening oceanic flow has no more strength to maintain its due easterly to northeasterly direction...
that's why a slight southeasterly return flow has fnally appeared this morning... allowing the moisture field to reorganize itself... and generating the observed cloudiness in the low and middle levels...
ok...
another idea is that... an area of disturbed weather has formed out to sea at the southeast of the island... unable to say why... lol... it could be because of an african wave... but since there is just no clear sign of the african flow pattern since several days... absolutely not sure of this... lol
this southeastern area of disturbed weather would therefore brings here the elements of its northern periphery in the first place...
now I would like really to hear some news from the southern neighbour islands of my archipelago... it would really help me to choose between these two ideas... lol...

Reactions: Elstir and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... the trades have continued their decay since my last post... and seemed have reached a minimum yesterday... with almost no surface winds by the sunset time... and isolated convective tower rising in very clear skies around them...
... this morning... a change has occured... with a southeasterly turn in the cumulus flow aloft...
moreover... large middle level clouds areas are extending over these cumulus that are bigger by the way...
a moderate shower has happened through the last hour...
my main idea is that the weakening oceanic flow has no more strength to maintain its due easterly to northeasterly direction...
that's why a slight southeasterly return flow has fnally appeared this morning... allowing the moisture field to reorganize itself... and generating the observed cloudiness in the low and middle levels...
ok...
another idea is that... an area of disturbed weather has formed out to sea at the southeast of the island... unable to say why... lol... it could be because of an african wave... but since there is just no clear sign of the african flow pattern since several days... absolutely not sure of this... lol
this southeastern area of disturbed weather would therefore brings here the elements of its northern periphery in the first place...
now I would like really to hear some news from the southern neighbour islands of my archipelago... it would really help me to choose between these two ideas... lol...

@alcor972 Damn it is 6:15 AM in California and I am having a Bloody Mary and trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about my friend, does this mean you need a Balloon ride??? Bill

Reactions: alcor972