What are you thinking about right now?

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok...
I have to admit that the african flow has stalled... along with the trade winds flow too...
oh what a surprise for me... lol
indeed I was naively thinking that this flow... after its important break in july... would resume as strong as it was in june...
my naive reasonning was that... since the maximum air heating due to the continental surface occurs in the last decade of july in western africa... and over the northern hemisphere continents too by the way... this would provide a good surge of energy to allow the african airmasses to cross the atlantic ocean again and reach my archipelago...
but so far... nothing such has happened... except the african wave of late july that contributed to hurricane earl formation in the caribbean sea earlier this month...
one more time... the winds and the clouds give me a lesson... lol...
now... this is what I imagined to explain this unexpected weakness of the african waves passages for roughly one mouth now...
certainly... lol... the lack of masses in the african flow is due to a lack of heating... lol... provided by...
... lol...
sustained and massive precipitations in western africa...
indeed... in my representation of the african monsoon... I have forgotten this factor... lol...
oh shame on me for being so unaware sometimes... lol...
in fact the african monsoon mechanism could be as follow...
1... april... may... june...
the rising sun in the northern hemisphere makes the surface temperatures increasing in western africa...
as a result... an easterly african current invades the atlantic ocean toward my archipelago...
my may/june observations clearly showed that this flow reached several times my island... african waves... with turnings in the trades and plenty of saharan dust in the air...
2... july... august... september... as a response to the spring heating... moist southerly airmasses rise from the deep tropics... gulf of guinea and equatorial africa... bringing considerable precipitations over the sub saharan areas...
these rains make the surface temperaures decreasing...
and therefore... the easterly african flow diminishes over the atlantic ocean...
this is why there is no more turnings nor dust layers in the trades since several days now...
ok...
let's continue to observe... lol...

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my washing being done,.automatically ha
x2 loads tho, extra bugger going down to the main house toi do it ha

hives, i thought only youngsters get that AE
uhhm, sorry, your a youngster, compared to ancient tree me

and al72
its damn bloody nice and warm NZ currently
unbelievable considering we have a month of winter to go
i do have a coat on etc, but its not really neccessary, if i wanted to be a cool dude?? ha

shorts on tho, we Aussies/Kiwis must have shorts on, all year around haha
better to see you my dear
them bulges/floppy and thighs/calves
cant rely on the Olympic Athletic specimans all the time, when they fall over, its quite nice tho? ha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

oh OK,Thanks for the info re Hives
never too young/old to learn ha true''

am impredssed with GW/CC when its in our favoour
like still Autumn warmth NZ, with a month of Winter to go ..
long may it remain

#1 haircut due today
its when i strip neekid and do the deed, myself
anyone want to view on SKYPE HAHA YUK EEEWW ..
viewing me i am talking ..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

love
the way they have the informative clips
just prior to Olympic events
like Boxing Weightlifting etc
how/what/why etc..
learn so much

also love
the way they operate the Cycling
that 5 bell buzz rings before the start, is superb

just love the OLYMPICS all anyway
if you dont, learn to divorce the Political from SPORT
and enjoy, the enjoyment billions WW are probably having, YES!!!

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow!
... for the last weeks... the trade winds have been more and more diminishing... and very litlte african flow too with almost no dust remaining in the air...
and this tuesday morning... oh they're dead... wow...
even at the surface... no more usual breezes are observed on the windward slopes of the hills in my close environment...
!!!
at the contrary... brief westerly pulses occur from time to time... and the leaves of the trees begin to be oriented in a very unusual way...
wow!
the ground is dry as few precipitations falled so far this month... and the surface air must loose each days a good water vapor amount
no more turbulent breezes from upper layers to lessen the sunlight warming... hot hot hot and dry dry dry all day long!
oh oh oh! something huge is approaching...
oh oh oh! I feel that monsoonal conditions gradually invade the air all around the place...
wow!
I will continue to watch the sky to discern a westerly turn in the cumulus clouds field today...
if this occurs... so... it would be the proof that a monsoonal flow is coming on my archipelago...
!!!
out to sea... toward the east... I saw middle to upper levels clouds layers...
oh if I could have some news from my neighbour islands... because something huge may approach...
lol

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting in your area

mine
still an odd pattern of warm weather for this time of year

been 3 weeks worth now, and NZ is usually in the throes of the 3rd month of Winter
ie
cold
cold
cold ha

and am like an overstuffed penguin currently
food, not warmth?

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't observed westerly winds aloft yesterday...
however... by the sunset time... there was no more cumulus clouds in the low levels... while I was seeing numerous easterly middle levels clouds... stratocumulus...
earlier in the day... high levels clouds... cirrus... were coming from the east too...
I think that in the the low levels... winds have leveled off and possibly extincted last night... in the same time moisture gradually extended from higher altitude...
as a result... this morning... southerly winds... that I assimilate to a return flow... bring with them bigger cumulus with passing showers...
the surface winds are still very weak... barely forced by the strong sunlight heating...... some southerly to southwesterly breezes happen from time to time...
on my archipelago scale... a deep tropics airmass have passed through several islands to the north of mine... with a lot of moisture... and possible heavy showers...
no more info at this time...
since I haven't observed westerly winds in the low levels... I prefer to make only a weak link between this deep tropics airmass and the possibility to assimilate it as a monsoonal gyre...
ok...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

still
warms as here ha talk about global warming no

just finished breakfast
and looking fwd to another day of nothing doing

little sprinkle shower on occasion
wouldent know it,if you dident concentrate the listening for it ha ..