What are you thinking about right now?

D

deleted894563

Mmmmm me too but then thrusting long and deep inside it with my throbbing hard cock

Reactions: BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

thinking, thinkings changed to when i solely kept it alive ha cool
cant complain, its what we are thinking ..

and again
thanks for the thread subject/title Buster yes

reminds me of that doggy charachter
who was brilliant/the best on LPSG, as per subject/titles .. YES!!!

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
very few cumulus clouds this morning... with clear and dust free skies higher in the air...
particularly... I've watched toward the east where the dominant flow usually comes from... but in this direction... the sky is clear and devoid of classical trade winds cumulus clouds...
as a result... the equinoxial sun has already strongly warmed the surface... and it's difficult for me to stay under its rays so that I systematically looked for trees shadows to continue my observations...
to the west... inland... medium size cumulus are embedded in a weak southerly flow... they evaporate once they reached some height because of the upper air drought...
surface winds are very weak... and almost a reaction to the strong sun heating... unusual short living breezes from the west happen from time to time...
of course these conditions significate a new trade winds break down...
therefore... I have to be aware of any signs of westerly flow in the low level clouds field... difficult at this time... given that the rarity of clouds in the sky... lol...
if this trend continue... today will be very hot with a surface air layer strongly bound to the ground... and therefore not able to dissipate efficiently the sunlight energy...

Reactions: BillM and rbkwp

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking how unfortunate it is that I'm off work on a Wednesday morning and the water company picked TODAY for a planned outage for maintenance. There's so much I could be doing around the house right now if it weren't for that.

Reactions: alcor972

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
continued southerly flow aloft... comparatively moister than yesterday with towering cumulus clouds visibe to the east... bringing weak passing showers barely reaching the ground...
also... surface winds are a little stronger than yesterday... with less unusual westerly breezes...
oh... I think I made some error in the way I described the heating process at the surface in my previous post...
I've had written that the heat sensation would have been induced by a heavy surface air layer bound to the ground... hardly dissipating the sunlight energy amount...
I thought to this idea because the winds were... and are still... weak... and I certainly implicitly evocated the fact that the surface air layer might have been in addition very moist...
and this is where I think I've made a reasoning mistake... lol...
I don't think that the surface air layer was such that moist... because no particular heavy rains have occured these last days... the last showers session happened last saturday... 5 days ago... and since that time... evaporation combined with moisture trapping within the woods and forests in my area should have prevented the surface air layer from being too moist...
as a result... the heating process was not due to heat accumulation in the air... but rather a consequence of direct radiative heating from the ground...
a proof of this is that... late in the afternoon... the heat sensation well diminished... and last night has been relatively nice and not too warm...
if the heat was due to energy accumulation in the air... it would have had persisted overnight...
I've thought to this yesterday afternoon... but it was too late... I've had already emitted my wrong interpretation in this thread...
lol...
hmmm... today.. since the cloud coverage has increased... and that some passing showers may in addition provide some cooling effect on the ground... maybe the heat sensation will lessen comparatively to yesterday...
ok...

Reactions: BillM and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if your asking re him Bill
he was TOPS at thread introductioins/creations (like Buster)
yes i believe he is still here, been absent for a couple of years now i think
just departted/returned, but departed
dont know his name as in forgotten, but always used that cartoon dog ha

that doggy charachter,as his avatar ..

STUD, Who was that and is that member still here?? Bill

Reactions: alcor972 and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if your asking re him Bill
he was TOPS at thread introductioins/creations (like Buster)
yes i believe he is still here, been absent for a couple of years now i think
just departted/returned, but departed
dont know his name as in forgotten, but always used that cartoon dog ha

that doggy charachter,as his avatar ..

STUD, Who was that and is that member still here?? Bill

STUD, Some of his posting will still be on here!! Bill

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am horny!!!
th
Bill

Reactions: alcor972 and rbkwp