What are you watching now?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
watching a rerun of south park...spontaneous combustion.....where everyone has to fart, and it puts a hole in the ozone layer

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Breaking News of the crane collapse in Manhattan.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. I said a little prayer for those hurt and the one fatality.

Had a meeting in yorkville at 10 that was cancelled.
Unfortunately, I was already on my way, but was able to check VM when I stopped for jamba juice in Union Square. Day off(!) - going to a friend's house and Mccarren park in an hour.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Right now, watching a good ol' Twilight Zone episode from the early 1960s.. the episode where the old guy's gonna die if his grandfather clock stops ticking..

I recall that one. Billy Mumy did four shows, one which was "It's a good life", and Burgess Meredith did four shows also. Maybe I should order them sets...I don't have cable in the boonies, and find just recycling everything works just as well. Last night I watched ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES. still holds up well.

Sub text outline is that there's someone for everyone.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Tonight I'm watching Britain's got Talent. however much I hate to admit it, soon I will no doubt be sucked into the new series of Big Brother :rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tonight I'm watching Britain's got Talent. however much I hate to admit it, soon I will no doubt be sucked into the new series of Big Brother :rolleyes:

Oh cow.... me toooo!!

You know, I have a little (tragic) claim to fame.

Did you ever see Big Brother's Big Mouth, with Russell Brand? Well they had a panel of guests on each show some celebs and a "Big Brother Obsessive". To my great shame (ish) I was the obsessive on 3 shows haha

ATM I'm watching The Paul O'Grady Show!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Oh cow.... me toooo!!

You know, I have a little (tragic) claim to fame.

Did you ever see Big Brother's Big Mouth, with Russell Brand? Well they had a panel of guests on each show some celebs and a "Big Brother Obsessive". To my great shame (ish) I was the obsessive on 3 shows haha

ATM I'm watching The Paul O'Grady Show!

No way! I watched that show loads :biggrin1: Wow I've probably seen you :eek: spooky :cool:

That is so cool :cool: