What are you watching?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all - and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To land his own…

Burnt.2015.mp4

BRILLIANT huh !!!

Reactions: Gelflingfay

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
another Germanic beauty,nice'

A quick reminder that Euromaxx

Euromaxx is as multi-facetted as Europe itself: an entertaining kaleidoscope of people and places, arts and culture, concerts, music, style, fashion and much more

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ I really enjoyed "The Kettering Incident", except, the last episode seemed to wishy-washy and "X-Files"-ish... Hopefully it will be funded for another season, and get it sorted out.

A/B

I can see that. I was a fan of the X files and certainly don't mind those kind of plots, but I agree there was a shifting of gears that was way too fast. The finale almost felt like a spin-off from the preceding episodes.

Shows like Les Revenants work that kind of stuff in more gradually and it plays better.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quick reminder that Clouds Of Sils Maria ..

A veteran actress agrees to take part in a revival of the play that launched her career 20 years earlier. 2014. France. Director: Olivier Assayas. Starring: Juliette Binoche, Kristen Stewart, Chloë Grace Moretz..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

just fin

I must admit that this Sunday fare has been very good to start the day off with ha,love heists'

.A quick reminder that The Last Panthers

Ep 1: A diamond heist triggers a dark dive into Europe's criminal underworld. 2015. UK. Director: Johan Renck. Starring: Samantha Morton, Tahar Rahim, John Hurt

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Walking Dead binge
gearing up for the season premier tonight
i am at nerd-con level 2 right now
my 9pm i will be full flail

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plot: Survivors of a feral flesh-eating clan are chowing their way through the locals. Amy Halbard and Claire Carey strive to survive their abduction by the cannibals and save their children. A subplot involving Claire's despicable husband, Steven, gives an opportunity to cleverly compare predatory civilized folk to the appetite-driven primitives.…

offspring mp4

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quick reminder that Ag PhD

Brothers Brian & Darren Hefty host a show full of unbiased information for farmers, helping them to produce better and more profitable crops. S13.....

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plot: Shaw was an officer in the Federal Army during the American Civil War who volunteered to lead the first company of black soldiers. Shaw was forced to deal with the prejudices of both the enemy (who had orders to kill commanding officers of blacks), and of his own fellow officers.…

Glory.1989.mp4

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tt1335975.jpg

47.Ronin.2013
Genre: / Action / Adventure / Fantasy
Runtime: 118 min
Rating: 6.5 / 10
Year:
Director:
Plot: While hunting in the forest, Lord Asano of Ako and his samurai find a young half-breed and take him with them to live in the castle. Several years later, Lord Asano holds a tournament to welcome the Shogun to Ako. The night after the tournament, Lord Asano is bewitched into hurting Lord Kira of Nagato, and is punished into committing seppuku by…