What are you watching?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
repeat brilliant huh Spencer Tracy ha

Captains Courageous (1937 film) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captains_Courageous_(1937_film)
Captains Courageous is a 1937 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer adventure film. Based on the novel by ... Filmed in black-and-white, Captains Courageous was advertised by MGM as a coming-of-age classic with exciting action sequences.
‎Plot · ‎Cast · ‎Reception · ‎Box office

220px-Captains_Courageous_poster.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captains_Courageous_(1937_film)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tt4781612.jpg

Imperium.2016
Genre: / Crime / Drama / Thriller
Runtime: 109 min
Rating: 6.7 / 10
Year:
Director:
Plot: Idealistic FBI agent Nate Foster goes undercover to take down a radical white supremacy terrorist group. The up-and-coming analyst must confront the challenge of sticking to a new identity while maintaining his real principles as he navigates the dangerous underworld of white supremacy.…

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the OSCAR winner

and
wont be watching the fake news Oscars
where the winner (a token black this year,apparently)
dont feel like seeing a winner do there usual go over there time, blubbering and trying to make an everlasting political staement, disguised as a meanigful opinion?? duh ha FIN' the rave

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Finished the third series of Black Sails. Awesome, awesome series.

Perhaps the producers/writers are smart to end Black Sails with it's fourth season, but, I am sad that there won't be a fifth... It is so great!... The kind of series that I'm sure that, a couple of years from now, I will binge watch again.

‘Black Sails’ Shakes Up Its Chessboard:
"Black Sails is a show filled with as many quiet character beats as epic action sequences. With writing that is downright literary and pacing that rewards repeat viewing, it’s almost a hybrid between a novel and a show."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-sails-shakes-up-its-chessboard_us_58b33c6ce4b0658fc20f9703

A/B

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

[URL='http://mobilevids.org/get/item.php?id=3647&category=movies#']I

Gingerdead.Man.Vs.Evil.Bong.2013
Genre: / Comedy / Horror
Runtime: 80 min
Rating: 5.9 / 10
Year:
Director:
Plot: It's a War of the Colossal Freaks when serial killing cookie, GINGERDEAD MAN, tracks down the lone survivor of his murderous rampage, SARAH LEIGH (Robin Sydney), to take care of unfinished business. But his devious plans go up in smoke when Sarah meets LARNELL (John Patrick Jordan), who has a pint-sized problem of his own. The EVIL BONG, EEBEE,…

http://mobilevids.org/get/item.php?id=3647&category=movies#
[/URL]

Reactions: deleted1030587

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

brilliant doco
seemed so truthful,THANKS
US Submarinners

no boasting just what appeared to be plain honest facts
older submariners wee basically taught by the younger ones how to successfully go into combat, they admitted

glad NZ played a part at the end of the Pacific Campaign in offering the American servicemen R&R

ADMIT THANK YOU USA in that

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Black or White (film)

Starring Kevin Costner

January 30, 2015 (United States)

very good Costner performance me thinks'

Elliot Anderson (Kevin Costner) is widowed after a car crash leads to the death of his wife. Elliot has raised his granddaughter Eloise. As he struggles with his grief, by binge drinking. Elliot's world is turned upside-down when the child's black grandmother, Rowena (Octavia Spencer), demands that Eloise be brought under the care of her father, Rowena's son, Reggie (Andre Holland), a drug addict whom Elliot blames for the negligence that led to the death of his own daughter.

looks cool,searching for
thanks!

Shelter. I've yet to find many gay films with happy endings.

#6849Jpac,

Last edited:
Reactions: Deedeemarie

Time After Time. New ABC series about time travel, Jack the Ripper, and H.G. Wells. The two leading men are hot, especially the Ripper! :oops:

Reactions: Jpac

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time After Time. New ABC series about time travel, Jack the Ripper, and H.G. Wells. The two leading men are hot, especially the Ripper! :oops:

If you like that show, I think you would enjoy this series, too: http://www.nbc.com/timeless?nbc=1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5511582/

Especially when Matt Lanter is shirtless... :)

ABOUT THE SHOW:

"From Eric Kripke ("Revolution," "Supernatural"), Shawn Ryan ("The Shield") and the producers of "The Blacklist" comes this thrilling action-adventure series in which a mysterious criminal steals a secret state-of-the-art time machine, intent on destroying America as we know it by changing the past. Our only hope is an unexpected team: a scientist, a soldier and a history professor who use the machine's prototype to travel back in time to critical events. While they must make every effort not to affect the past themselves, they must also stay one step ahead of this dangerous fugitive. Can this handpicked team uncover the mystery behind it all and end his destruction before it's too late?"

A/B

Jpac

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah!! I've been seeing the commercials for it. Definitely gonna check it out..

Reactions: 1046021

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile'

some semblance of a normal life

str faced/blank Nicolas Cage

do you have a normal life?
do Leprachauns get punched in the face?

(2007) - Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel

admittedly 1/2 pissed
incomming comedy down>?? ha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Identity
Cussack/Liotta

tt0309698.jpg

Identity
Genre: Mystery / Thriller
Runtime: n/A
Rating: 7.2 / 10
Year:
Director:
Plot: Malcolm Rivers has been convicted as the perpetrator of several murders and is sentenced to death. An eleventh hour defense by his lawyers and psychiatrist that Malcolm is insane based on new evidence has resulted in them meeting with the prosecutors and the judge to discuss if the verdict should be overturned. Meanwhile, on a dark night during a…

D

deleted1030587

I recommend the new Netflix film "I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore." Was pleasantly surprised by how consistently funny and brutal it was.