Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
another
known of but not viewed till now ha
dont know why as Edward WEOODWARDS is on of my very favourite actors ha
sooo young Ed

220px-Breaker_Morant.jpg

6849 breaker morant 400 200 FILM v16

Well they certainly sat down to a banquet of consequences . British pricks , how dare they stand our soldiers before a firing squad .

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

they were c...ts those poms from the outset, protecting there own arses as usual the b.....ds

as well
dont know what you Aussies were taught in history/school
but we were distinctly taught by English teahchers how Churchill wss such a hero and saved Britian in WW 2
may be so
did you know
Churchill was also a young 'first lord of the admiiralty' in WW 1
and its possible he was primarily responsible for deliberatly ordering/sending our ANZACS to there slaughter in Turkey
so that it would create a diversion of sorts?
so i believe?
unsubstantiated
but history like everything else, can be twisted arse about face to suit them all

Well they certainly sat down to a banquet of consequences . British pricks , how dare they stand our soldiers before a firing squad .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
they were c...ts those poms from the outset, protecting there own arses as usual the b.....ds

as well
dont know what you Aussies were taught in history/school
but we were distinctly taught by English teahchers how Churchill wss such a hero and saved Britian in WW 2
may be so
did you know
Churchill was also a young 'first lord of the admiiralty' in WW 1
and its possible he was primarily responsible for deliberatly ordering/sending our ANZACS to there slaughter in Turkey
so that it would create a diversion of sorts?
so i believe?
unsubstantiated
but history like everything else, can be twisted arse about face to suit them all

Please excuse my language , but from my perspective , Churchill was an out & out , warmongering c...t . This manipulative piece of shit was directly responsible for the pointless loss of thousands of lives on both sides . You can add that posturing little shit , Montgomery , and "bomber " fucking Harris as well . Frankly , i'd like to urinate on their graves . You are obviously well read re history , so i don't need to tell you about Dresden .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for ANZAC , Churchill , Sir Ian Hamilton , and our own Generals , who failed to tell them to get fucked . Every time i walk along the wall of rememberance at the National Memorial , I shed tears , and when i stop at my family name , I talk to forbears a though they were standing before me . Am i crazy ? Who cares , it's just how it is .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
underdstand perfectly
never worry about supposed g errors
i am not a perfectionist, and i think i am perceptive enough to undersdtand most things/where folk are comming from
matter of at least showing an interest in what a persons putting across,helps

can divorce utteer bs from reality even ha,well i think so

i concur wth all youve said in your 3 posts
to me theres too many suspect happernngs when people are in power
they can never appease us all,nature of the game
seldom is anyone acting honourably
usually gaining there power by a lust for greed of wealth thru stealth huh,hate that
reason why they can expect to take every ounce af crap/seldom gettng praise altho forthcomming if deserved

cheers matey and thanks for your time and responses

New Sorry about the grammatical errors , i'm sure you get my drift .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
underdstand perfectly
never worry about supposed g errors
i am not a perfectionist, and i think i am perceptive enough to undersdtand most things/where folk are comming from
matter of at least showing an interest in what a persons putting across,helps

can divorce utteer bs from reality even ha,well i think so

i concur wth all youve said in your 3 posts
to me theres too many suspect happernngs when people are in power
they can never appease us all,nature of the game
seldom is anyone acting honourably
usually gaining there power by a lust for greed of wealth thru stealth huh,hate that
reason why they can expect to take every ounce af crap/seldom gettng praise altho forthcomming if deserved

cheers matey and thanks for your time and responses

New Sorry about the grammatical errors , i'm sure you get my drift .
Hello rbkwp , don't know if you have ever heard of General Eisenhower's dreadful " Rhine Meadow " camps . An example of hypocrisy on a grand scale , the " brainchild of one Henry Morgenthau , author of the " Morgenthau plan " . German people can thank their lucky stars , for a visionary such as George C Marshall . Different era , but more of the same nonetheless .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks
no i was not aware of such,have certainly made myself aware now with the written word/documentary
shake my head without directly accusing anyone specifically, theyre all guilty as mentioned previously
know the Russians are also guilty of major atrocities, yet its annoying how others always make them out to be the worst ever of humankind, when every other country USA/UK /Eu etc sare just as guilty of criminalty
F'n disgusting humankind is
we dont deserve this planet, i mean it, not just idle talk
have meant it for many yhears now

Hello rbkwp , don't know if you have ever heard of General Eisenhower's dreadful " Rhine Meadow " camps

S

superbot

Please excuse my language , but from my perspective , Churchill was an out & out , warmongering c...t . This manipulative piece of shit was directly responsible for the pointless loss of thousands of lives on both sides . You can add that posturing little shit , Montgomery , and "bomber " fucking Harris as well . Frankly , i'd like to urinate on their graves . You are obviously well read re history , so i don't need to tell you about Dresden .
Dresden eh,how about London,Glasgow,Bristol,Plymouth,Coventry, etc etc....??

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have been watching, in between the Aussie v8s
thank you for pointing the information out

Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps - Documentary

Published on Aug 21, 2013
The untold story of Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows Death Camps - A Deliberate Policy of Extermination of the Surrendered German forces by the Allies in post war Germany (Rheinwiesenlager). Full documentary, plus additional background information, and a memorial for the victims. A German language film, translated to English, re-edited, narrated, and published by Justice for Germans: http://justice4germans.com
Part 1 The 'Rheinwiesenlager' German language documentary translated into English, with additional information and interviews (50 minutes)
Part 2 Deanna Spingola reads a chapter from her book dealing with the subject of these camps and provides additional background information regarding the perpetrators and their policies (30 minutes)
Part 3 A Memorial March for the victims of these camps held in Remagen, Germany in 2011, also translated / narrated in English (10 minutes)
NOTE: The theme song (in the opening segment) is called "Recurrence" by J. Belenger and included with his permission.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dresden eh,how about London,Glasgow,Bristol,Plymouth,Coventry, etc etc....??
Very true , and just as tragic . Don't get me wrong , i have great respect for the British people , as i do with other nationalities as well . It is the Political and other forms of leadership/ authority , that i question . I have been a student of history for 45 years of my life , and the most glaring conclusion that i have arrived at , is that the " good guys " are the poor bloody soldiers ( and civilians who love them ) , whatever their nationality , and the criminals , are those who profit from war , black marketeers , and of course , leaders , who , as history has amply recorded , are so profligate with human lives . It is (war , and all that goes with it ) after all , to my mind at least , humanities ultimate obscenity .. The grief for a lost love one , is pretty much universal i feel .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love the INDIGENOUS of the world
believe they will be the saviours of the earth/planet

even tho this is a movie
(had heard of this,)
believe they like the NZ Maaori (we apparently killed the original inhabitants of NZ the Moriori/plus fought many battles tribe against tribes) perhaps the red Indian of the USA/Canada,and all others WW
were similar
ie
we all killed each other, so saying no reason for me forever saying the white man/westerner does all the warring/killings?
way of the worlds humans

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vigil_%28film%29.jpg

Vigil

Vigil is a 1984 New Zealand drama film directed by Vincent Ward. It was the first New Zealand film invited to play in the competitive section of the 1984 Cannes Film Festival.[1]

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool
history documentary

The Russian Revolution: how artists experienced the Bolshevik takeover | DW Documentary

Published on Oct 25, 2017
During the Russian Revolution in October 1917, the Bolsheviks took control. But how did artist experience this historical upheaval?

In October 1917, the Bolsheviks seized power during the Russian Revolution. Katrin Rothe’s animated documentary "The Real October” tells the stories of a range of artists, who experienced the upheaval: including Maxim Gorki and Kazimir Malevich.

Based partly on hitherto unavailable sources, as well as diaries, newspaper reports and literary works by the film’s protagonists, the award-winning director Katrin Rothe examines what is still known as the "October Revolution” from various perspectives. Her approach is novel: it is the first time the story of the revolution has been told from the point of view of artists who were involved at the time, including Maxim Gorki and Kazimir Malevich. What happened in Saint Petersburg, known back then as Petrograd, in the time between the revolts in February that ousted the tsars and the seizure of power by the Bolsheviks in October? During this period of "Provisional Government”, when power was shared between the parliament, the Duma, and the workers’ and soldiers’ councils, the Soviets, Russia descended into chaos. As the First World War raged, it found itself without a constitution. Why did a popular, parliamentarian democracy not take root? What effect did the returns of Lenin and Trotsky in the springtime have on the situation? What side was the military on and who else had access to firepower? Our documentary is a cinematic and artistic re-telling of the story of the Russian Revolution.
_______