What are you watching?

S

superbot

Pleased and proud to say,there is fuck all worth watching on tv or at the cinema.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
0096380.jpg

I just started season 3 :)
I Love it!
Two of my favourite episodes are in season 3 ("Faith, Hope and Tricks" and "The Zeppo").
Hold on troughout season 4, cause, well, it's not good. :oops:
Will be rewarded with season 5, a couple of masterpiece episodes and one of the best ending ever. :D

Reactions: Khegan and 693987

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I Love it!
Two of my favourite episodes are in season 3 ("Faith, Hope and Tricks" and "The Zeppo").
Hold on troughout season 4, cause, well, it's not good. :oops:
Will be rewarded with season 5, a couple of masterpiece episodes and one of the best ending ever. :D

Season 4 is definitely not the best season, but it has one of the hands-down best episodes, "Hush", and probably the most surreal episode of the whole series, "Restless". All the initiative stuff does get rather old, though. There are some other really fun episodes though to give a break from it.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Currently I'm keeping half an eye on AGT (I find the qualifying rounds more entertaining than the actual competition)... and wondering when (IF) Amazon Prime is starting season 4 of The Expanse. The missus watches American Ninja Warrior, but I don't pay it any mind until the semi and finals. TRYING to watch Marvel's Agents of Shield, though it gets crazier as we speak. Oh, and Elementary, of course (what's with the blond hair, Ms. Liu?)

Gotham has come to an end, and The Orville had its season finale (quite compelling themes this season).

So generally speaking, now that the CW's DC super hero shows and certain others have had their season endings, it's more of a matter of what I'm NOT WATCHING. And this summer there's an abundance to NOT choose from. Like that yet another singing show where they're voting on the song and not the voice (they say), or Southern Comfort (the missus watches... I'll pass). Though I will watch the N.O. version of the show when it starts up soon.

Nor am I watching season 31 of The Amazing Race, or more aptly, the Amazing Rachael.

Like I wrote long ago, I don't like when these show bring back contestants like this Rachael or Rupert, who've had the privilege of upteenth appearances, even having WON, while possibly hundreds of new hopeful contestants wait in the wings... especially mean spirited ones like this Rachael, who even when finishing last, survives because, "What a coinki-dink, it's another non-elimination round!" I mean, what are the odds of that happening again?? Call me when she's GONE.

A MUST see? Wanda Sykes: Not Normal (Netflix)