What are you watching?

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hitler’s inner circle and I got to say... anyone who compare any politician to Hitler and his thugs just is an idiot. This is the right or the left calling the opposite Hitler or a Nazi is a flipping moron!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First of all CONGRATS to the CHIEFS. What a comeback!!

And tonight, the start of another season of The Masked Singer. And you'll never guess who was the first reveal.

For those who are comic geeks (or ex comic geeks) the final episodes of DC's 5 episode crossover event had a bunch of treats, including some unexpected cameos from the DC cinematic universe. It was sometimes looney, but enjoyable.

While awaiting the return of some of the other series we watch (like The Boys, on Amazon) we, saw a number of WORTH WATCHING titles:

The Mandalorian- nice little Star Wars spinoff. Familiar references. Be interesting to see where this goes.

Lost In Space Season 2

The Witcher

Star Trek Discovery Seasons 1 and 2 - We saw these on dvd's,(we don't get CBS All Access) and after we finished both seasons my wife said the series had received some unfavorable critical reviews... something along the lines that it wasn't "Star Trek" enough. WTF??? Fkng critics - what do they know anyway??

This show couldn't have been MORE Star Trek. Kick-ass action, great story line, and cinematic, special effects production that rivals ANY of the movies. If you're a trekkie, you've GOT to see this one.

Movies on Netflix: Dolemite Is My Name and Mr. Dynamite the Rise of James Brown - the latter more of a documentary study of the man, the music, and the socio-politico dynamics of the time. Historical footage.

And wherever you can find this one, see it, preferable on BIG SCREEN and Ultra High Def:

One Strange Rock - National Geographic.

Last edited: