What are your ball measurements?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be interested to see some comparative measurements of ball size, across and down. We have cock measurements in every conceiveable combination - what about your boys?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
testilces_sizes.gif

[SIZE=-1]The orchidometer is used by doctors to measure the volume of the testicles. When the testicles reach size 4 it means the boy is in stage 2 of puberty.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The numbers in the ovals indicates the volume in milliliters.[/SIZE]

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
I'd be interested to see some comparative measurements of ball size, across and down. We have cock measurements in every conceiveable combination - what about your boys?

Lordpendragon:

Sorry to say this but I think you have a measurement missing. Best approximation I can give is 4" long, 3" deep and 2.5" across for one of them, the other being a fraction bigger in all dimensions.

The orchidometer, which measures the growth between childhood to the normal range, doesn't seem to cover men who are much bigger than average.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing that chart a while ago and thinking there must be a bigger one somewhere...

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
Are you measuring mid point to mid point or in a straight line?

Straight line in my case (if I have understood you correctly).

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This could be the UK insomniacs club, Max - still, beats Sarah Kennedy.

I couldn't open the link above for some reason - but mine are a tad smaller than yours, but still off the scale.

Do you think having such big nuts affects you in any way?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
This could be the UK insomniacs club, Max - still, beats Sarah Kennedy.

I couldn't open the link above for some reason - but mine are a tad smaller than yours, but still off the scale.

Do you think having such big nuts affects you in any way?

:smile: maybe the insomnia is one way it affects me.

I have always had a very high level of what you might call sexual stamina; I know that medically this has little or nothing to do with the size of my testes, but somehow it was inevitable for me to make the mental connection.

I am not sure whether my testosterone level is any higher than normal for a man my age.

The size and weight of my tackle affects me in the sense of needing to support them and allow them room etc.

Lastly I have to admit that feeling the weight and size of them can be a source of comfort or reassurance on days which aren't going so well.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find it impossible to measure mine because when I start the stimulation gets me turned on and I have to satisfy other urges.