What Are Your Big Asian Cock Experiences?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I know you've had them. So lets here'm.

And yes. I'm 100% straight and will not be returning to this thread but i would imagine it might be a good idea to show that stereotypes are just that.

aarondong9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My only Chinese bf was 8x6. Perfect size. Really pink head. So beautiful. He was commando and semi all the time. I could have watched him walk all day just to see that meat swinging from side to side. The rest of him was pretty awesome too. But he went back to China to marry a girl because that's what his family demanded.

Reactions: spaj8987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
My only Chinese bf was 8x6. Perfect size. Really pink head. So beautiful. He was commando and semi all the time. I could have watched him walk all day just to see that meat swinging from side to side. The rest of him was pretty awesome too. But he went back to China to marry a girl because that's what his family demanded.

Aww that sucks but thanks for the input. :)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At a bath house in Toronto (Many years ago) I would occasionally see a very well hung Asian. I think he was Japanese. He was at least 7.5 maybe 8 and very thick, handsome and a great body. He never spoke. Just stood there leaning up against the wall while guys would kneel in front of him an blow him. His aloofness was kind of hot. I never did him. Didn't really want to be one of the many that wanted him. Hot though.

Reactions: jsalato24