What are your big black cock experiences?

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I told this story on another thread a few years ago. But I was so amazed by this man I'll retell it.

It was my first trip to New York. I went with a friend that had been many times before. He remembered a book store and wanted me to see it. It was three floors. Top floor was a large open room where guys stripped. Main floor was a regular adult book store and the basement was individual video booths and a larger room playing gay videos. We cruised around the booths. I was amazed by the number of men cruising around. One man stood out above the rest. He was tall, muscular, and handsome. I'm small and easily forgettable but he seemed to take a liking to me and followed me around. He went into a booth, left the door open, turned to face me, opened his pant and pulled out the longest, fattest hard cock I've ever seen. I was like a magnet pulling me in. It dwarfed my hand and I couldn't get my fingers around it. What the hell was I going to do with it. I'm sure it was disappointing to him but I was nervous and the small space was uncomfortable. I couldn't do much other than jerk him because I couldn't even get my mouth over the huge head.
If it was in the comfort of a bed I would have definitely tried harder. It was a missed opportunity but the memory is so vivid I can still feel the weight and heat of his monster.

eveready6969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just turned 18 and was visiting the local adult bookstore for the first time....I was way nervous but was definitely the center of attention...all the guys standing around cruising were trying to get me in a booth with them.....being new to this I didn't know what the fuck was going on so I kept walking around the circle of booths......one guy, a tall black, handsome guy was the only one that didn't really pay a lot of attention to me....but his eyes captivated me as I walked past him...deep dark staring at me as I walked past....small devilish grin coming to his face.......well the third time around he reached down and rubbed his crotch......oh god it was huge....he nodded and went into a booth....using his eyes to tell me to follow him........I did and he closed the door behind us......we spent 2 hours in that booth as he taught me the fine art of sucking and deep throating a thick 8-1/2" beautiful black cock.......I have been hooked ever since....any LPSG black cock coming to Kansas City let me know...I will show you what he taught me.....lol

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine was with a younger BBC from the local air force base. He liked to fuck older white guys and lie about his size. He said he was long and average girth, he was very long and very thick. I wasn't prepared for what he was packing and he wasn't about taking his time, so it didn't really work out for us.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This was a BBC sighting. I used to play basketball at my local YMCA when I was younger, and one afternoon I walked in to the locker room and standing right in front of me was a young black athlete toweling off and talking to a friend. His penis was breathtaking, hanging down and swaying slightly and glistening from the moisture. I can remember it like it was yesterday and I knew I would probably never have the opportunity to see anything of this magnitude ever again. So I just stood there and took it all in and didn't care if anyone noticed.
I have never seen anything that impressive since that day, here or anywhere. I get so sick of all the rude hating ignorant skeptics, so if you want to know what my estimation of his size was "message" me. I was probably 5 feet from him.

JacKHeaD32

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The first (and only at this point) cock I ever sucked was a bbc...summer of this year, answered a craigslist ad, met the guy after a friend of mine's birthday party. Big, thick 8 incher. Made him cum twice. Not bad for my first time, can't wait to do it again ;)

I remember one experience with a very attractive black guy at UCLA where I went to college and grad school. We met at a pick-up basketball game on campus. What I remember most was that we sucked each other for a long time and worked up some huge loads. He busted one of the biggest nutts I've ever seen. Also I've never seen such a thick load in my life. It was almost like white glue. I tried tasting it too. Sexy time for sure.

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was my freshman year of college at an Illinois public university. Lived on a coed dorm floor and there were 3 black guys on our floor. The guys had their own bathroom, and the girls had theirs, but occasionally someone would prop the door open for whatever reason. When you walked by the men's door, it was on an angle where you could see the shower stall area, which had a shower curtain they could slide open or closed if guys where in there. Well, I walked by during the afternoon one day and Derek was standing there drying himself off with his towel, and the shower area curtain open. I had never seen a guy that big before...soft or hard. That was when I learned there are some huge guys out there. Word slowly got around about Derek having a large penis.

1smoothandtiteass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My only time happened this past summer.up till this point no bbc ever showed interest in my profile on a local hook up site I am on . Until that day and we exchanged some e-mails and some pics . And yes I took one look at his mouth watering bbc and I got weak in the knees and awe struck of its sexiness! I had never been with someone younger than me either . Was I in for a breathtaking unbelievable experience we met and he was very inviting , we talked a little but as soon as we kissed the clothes flew off and he was on top pressing his now growing bbc on top of mine and it was not stopping. Seeing the magnitude of this 9 in hard cock in person throbbing for me . I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed his throbbing cock down to feel him slide past my hungry hole it didn't take much lube to find out just how good a bbc was giong to feel buried deep inside of me . And once he was all the way in we both moaned at the same time over the extreme rush of pleasure that we were feeling. He was trying not to blow his load 10 mins into it but it was to hard for him and he said I am sorry but you feel so damn good I can't stop I have to cum as much as I was loving being fed very well I said it's ok I was flattered that I felt so good to him and he definetly felt good in me so as he was starting to cum I was already shooting my load all over my chest , hands free I might add . The second time that has ever happened !! He cleaned me off and about 30mins later when I could finally stand on my own I got dressed we kissed and both promised we needed to do that again soon . And I left one of my best times ever !!