What are your big black cock experiences?

Spelling doesn’t seem to be your strong suit then. It’s totem pole. Not totem poll, you dumb truck! Grab a dictionary before you start spouting off at the keyboard. You deflate your own rant when you use improper grammar trying to sound more educated than us admired humans!

Oh I’m sorry, I spelled a word wrong. Oh no! My entire “rant” has been ruined! Funny because you still read (and understood) every word that I wrote and had enough time to write your response above, didn’t you? You probably got all excited when you saw the multiple paragraphs thinking it was going to be an actual BBC fairytale right? Yea right.

So now you speak for white people? How do you know what it’s like to be white?

I wouldn’t know and frankly don’t want to know what it’s like to be of your kind. All I know is each and every one of you needs to keep your stereotypes of other people to yourselves and away from me and other black people with an ounce of common sense. We’re not here to be your walking dildo. If you want that, hit up @BigJ33 in a private message.

D

deleted15807

You know what doesn’t make any sense? The BBC myth. The myth the all black men are hung. The myth the all black men aren’t actually humans with feelings and instead are big dildos, like yourself, meant to serve white people. The myth that black men will gladly accept old, ugly, overweight and walrus-looking white people as sexual partners that not even other white people will take a second look at. The myth that all gay and bisexual black men are tops. The myth that a 6 inch black penis somehow overnight became a 9 inch BBC according to the tales written here. The myth that total black male desirability is solely connected to his penis.

You’re right. There’s know point in having a conversation with me because you seem to ignore these myths (that many on LPSG like to believe as reality as exemplified by this thread) simply because you like being on a website for guys with big dicks on a site devoted to guys with big dicks. The playing field, even on internet fantasy websites like LPSG, is not even for black men. Everything goes back to the white gaze and what white people find desirable according to their myths. You should know this since you have such a, “successful professional life”. The same can be said for the way blacks are treated in most employment environments.

LPSG is a “big internet fantasy website”? That suggests you’re wasting your time fighting this battle. Fantasies are just that and are not prone to logic and reason. Everyday billions are bet on lotteries around the world in spite of overwhelming evidence it’s a folly. Your energies are best spent elsewhere.

LPSG is a “big internet fantasy website”? That suggests you’re wasting your time fighting this battle. Fantasies are just that and are not prone to logic and reason. Everyday billions are bet on lotteries around the world in spite of overwhelming evidence it’s a folly. Your energies are best spent elsewhere.

You’re correct. There’s no getting through to the many who have never met a black person in their single lives, nor have any black friends and acquaintances, yet obsess over black dick - sad, isn’t it? They are essentially liking a fantasy. We don’t live in a fantasy, we live in reality. Although I will admit that a few white people here have previously read my posts, reflected in their behaviors, and admitted things as they were instead of deflecting (as in citing spelling errors) like most whites do online and in real life. Kudos to them because if I get through to a few, that’s good enough for me lol!

Reactions: deleted15556
D

deleted15807

You’re correct. There’s no getting through to the many who have never met a black person in their single lives, nor have any black friends and acquaintances, yet obsess over black dick - sad, isn’t it? They are essentially liking a fantasy. We don’t live in a fantasy, we live in reality. Although I will admit that a few white people here have previously read my posts, reflected in their behaviors, and admitted things as they were instead of deflecting (as in citing spelling errors) like most whites do online and in real life. Kudos to them because if I get through to a few, that’s good enough for me lol!

It’s the same category of people who say Latin lovers or Italian lovers are the best. There’s nothing you can say to that. You just move on.

All it takes is the fantasy to be fulfilled once and we’re off to the races.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh I’m sorry, I spelled a word wrong. Oh no! My entire “rant” has been ruined! Funny because you still read (and understood) every word that I wrote and had enough time to write your response above, didn’t you? You probably got all excited when you saw the multiple paragraphs thinking it was going to be an actual BBC fairytale right? Yea right.

The best way for that to happen is for you to leave the thread then. Nobody is interested in your philosophy here of all places. TRUMP 2020!!

I wouldn’t know and frankly don’t want to know what it’s like to be of your kind. All I know is each and every one of you needs to keep your stereotypes of other people to yourselves and away from me and other black people with an ounce of common sense. We’re not here to be your walking dildo. If you want that, hit up @BigJ33 in a private message.

The best way for that to happen is for you to leave the thread then. Nobody is interested in your philosophy here of all places. TRUMP 2020!!

For someone who comments on another member's misspellings, you should learn how to properly quote in your response. And that's really sad that you will vote for Trump, but it should not come as any surprise given the racist rhetoric spewed throughout this thread towards black men by people such as yourself and others. You people and your hatred have ruined the United States of America.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For someone who comments on another member's misspellings, you should learn how to properly quote in your response. And that's really sad that you will vote for Trump, but it should not come as any surprise given the racist rhetoric spewed throughout this thread towards black men by people such as yourself and others. You people and your hatred have ruined the United States of America.

I love you man! Black cock and all! Sorry I ruined your country. Please forgive us

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Part 1of 5
Mine was a few years ago.
I was on vacation visiting family on the east coast at the beach in Delaware. It was the middle of the night like 4:00am. I was sleeping on the couch downstairs at the beach house. I woke up and just randomly decide to check my Grindr app. Summertime at the beach. Lots of people looking around I guess. Looking through the messages of profiles still online I came across one. No profile picture. Title just said BBC visiting. I opened it and they was a photo of an incredible dick from the side view. Big, long, big balls. I couldn't stop looking at it. It was not easy to chat because I kept the picture enlarged so I could not see the chat field. He did tell me he was straight but every once in a while he likes to dominate a bigger older dude.
I told him I wanted to worship it. His reply "I know". I kept chatting about how hot his cock was. Literally thinking I would just jack off and go back to sleep. Then he dropped the pin for his location. It was 25 minutes away. And I thought fuck man. This would be the first time I've decide to go get some BBC. The idea of driving to go get a big black cock made me so hot I was prcummig thinking about it. I always cycled early in the morning and cycle for a few hours at a time so I knew I could go and do this without anyone questioning it. But I didn't want to wake anyone up before 5:00 or 5:30. Cause that would be when I would ride usually anyways. These is a train right near where he dropped the pin so I decide to go but chat with him first for a bit before I could leave without suspicion. I told him I was amped for his cock and I could not wait to worship it. (I really didn't think about getting fucked. Not that I wouldn't but he was big and I just wanted to be on my knees in front of him throats worshiping him).

Last edited:

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
2 of 5
As we chatted he said some hot things that I didn't know would turn me on so much until he said them.
He said "you're coming to get this big dick" before I even said I would meet up. But when he said it we both knew it was true and I was goin to.
I said to him "I'm only there to please you, I won't even stroke myself, just worship and please you"
He said "Good boy"
I flooded with with pleasure when he replied this.
He is 5'9" 26 year old super lean build and weighs 135 lbs (I know cause I asked him later how much he weighed). At the time I was 42 and I am over six feet stacked and strong construction worker th a smaller than average dick. . We both knew he was gonna dominate me with his big dick. There was no confusion about this. It was a secret fantasy of mine to be dominated by a smaller frame dude with a big dick. It's so much hotter to me know exactly why I'm gonna be dominated. Not physically but mentally confident man with w big dick. by a big dick.
Time comes for me to leave. He tells me I need to get there soon or he is going to sleep. I'm on the 25 minute drive to go get dominated by this BBC. He texted me the hotel he was staying at and his door would be a bit open. He was in town from Philly for his family reunion and his cousin was staying in the room next door. They were lo out late and would be crashed out and not to worry. It was so hot to me knowing I was choosing to go get dominated by him. He sent som hot cocky texts. Like "if you get pulled over for any reason and the cop is black just tell him your going to worship your first BBC and he'll let you go"

Last edited:

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
3 of 5
I get there park. Take a few deep breaths and decide to walk to the room. I get to the door and it's a bit open. The sun was coming up a little bit but the room was still a bit dark. He was laying on the bed naked with his dick laying to the side not hard. I closed the door behind me and just went and knelt next to the bed and started to suck him. His dick sprung to life and got bigger and bigger and harder and harder. I kept going. He he opened his eyes and pu his had on the top of my head.
He said "this is what you're here for"
I jest kept going. My mouth and throat were getting opened wider and wider. I made so much saliva I have to wipe a couple times. As I started to get him deeper and deeper, his dick had a slight bend going the opposite direction if getting it all the way in my throat. I didn't was to stop though. I got high up instead of skneeling sitting on my feet. I rose up to my knees and I got it all the way in my throat. He said "goodboy". And It felt amazing. I pulled my head up and took a breath and asked sheepishly if I could please take my clothes off. He said "yes". I got up and took my clothes off faster than I ever had in my life the whole time still staring at his huge cock laying on his stomach now. I immediately got back on my knees and started at it again. My through was so wet with saliva. I got it in back in my throat as quick as I could. Only this time he held the back of my head and grabbed the top of my head by a tuft of hair and when I got him all the way in my throat he help my head and did 3-4 quick thrusts. I was in heaven. My eyes were watering and I was slobbery nose runny mess. He told me to wipe my face with my shirt. And I did immediately what he said.

Last edited:

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
4 of 5
Then is I was throating him myself he slid his hand down my back on to my left cheek and fibbed and it and palmed it like he was hold s ball. It made me o hot I jest kept going and going. He grabbed the tuft of my hair and pulled me off him and tapped the be next to him. I hopped up there so fast. I don't know why I did. I just wanted that big dick in my throat again. Hoping he would play with my ass again I situated myself my ass up by his shoulder. I put his big thick cock back in my throat. Only now I new why he rapped the bed. The slight bend in his cock slide right down my stretched throat. No gag. No tears. Just slid in and out. I was slow fucking my own throat for him. Every so often I would take it all the way in and wait for him to grab my head again and thrust as many times as he could before I had to take a breath. My throat was flooding with slick saliva. Then he did the hottest think. He used his finger to take saliva off my face and mouth while I was slow fucking my own throat with his cock. And used the saliva to lube my hole. He grabbed saliva a few times and my tight hole and so much saliva in it, he would be able to put his ring in soon enough. And he did. This had me so fucking hot. I finally broke and reach and felt my dick flooding precut. And rubbed it a few times.
He just said my name and "what are you doing?" Like he was solding s kid.
I replied immediately "I'm sorry, i won't do it again"
He said "goodboy"
I flooded with pleasure again.
I finally worked his finger into my hole. And kept pulling saliva from my face. Then start with his second finger. He had ramrkabky big hands for someone of his build. Now I was blissing out on him fingering me with his cock in my throat.
With his other hand he was holding the back of my head and and pushing my head down till I throated his cock to the base simultaneously showing his fingers in to their base. I felt like if I touch myself I would explode cum everywhere. This was was torture not touching myself so I just kept trying to give him as much pleasure as I could. Whe he let go of my head I would go for sucking his balls Andy tongue them. Everything. I was doing things I had never don before just because he had me so blissed out. My hole was getting opened. My throat was opened. More than a few times I just buried his cock in my throat and left it there not even moving for as long as could before having to take a breath. When I did this he fingered me extra good.

Last edited:

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
5 of 5
Then he's says "your pussy is wet and getting loose"
I thought I should be offended by this but I wasn't. I still said "you called it pussy"
He replied "if it's gonna get fucked, it's pussy"
I said nothing and put his masterpiece back in my throat.
This went on for a very long time. I could not believe he had not cummerbund yet but I didn't want tit to end either. I could have done this all day.
He takes his fingers out of my as and pulled my head off of his cock and literally had a moment of concern like he was done or something. He stands up and walks over to the end of the bed and taps the bed. I rushe dover so fast and goon my back with my head off the edge of the bed.
He said "good boy. You knew what to do without me even instructing you"
I opened my mouth for him to put it in my throat. He did. And slow fucked my throat for so long. The only thing I wished was different was I wish ther was a mirror behind him so I could see it happening. The view form there was a amazing. This shaft bulged out behind his balls so much. It was incredible. I lay there throats thanking him for letting me have his cock. Then after a while he takes it out and lays it on my face and say for me to look at him. So I did.
He said "this is THE best dick"
The. Told me to open my mouth. He was increasing his thrust. Stopping every so often so I could breath. Even while I was catching my breath I was licking his chode and balls with gatitidue.
Then he was thrusting enough but not to rough. I was leaking precum so much it was running off me and he use some of my precum to play with my nipples. Before this day, I never wanted my nipples played with. In this moment he connected me with then. I was so amped up it was almost frustrating I couldn't relieve the pleasure. Leaving my head hanging off the side of the bed he folded me up to his chest. I thought to 69 sucking me as well. I knew if he did I would cum instantly. He went right past my dick as if it didn't exist and started eating my hole. Total complete bliss. All I could think with his cock buried in my throats was he was eating my hole he called pussy. I wanted that mirror so bad now.
This went on for probably 20 minutes. I could not tell you any sound I made or how loud I was cause I had a dick in my throat but I hummed in pleasure like never before. He tongue fucked my hole with his 10" cock buried in my throat. he was using me in every way possible and I was on the verge of orgasming the whole time.
After that. Let's my legs down and take his cock out of my throat.
He says "turn around"
Instinctively I got up on all fours and turned around for him to see my ass. We both knew he was going to fuck me so I pulled as much saliva out of my throat and put on my hole. I had so much slippery saliva but I was still like fuck this is gonna hurt. I there on all fours waiting and he walks away and I hear a think of lube open. I'm there waiting for him. It seemed like forever but was probably 15 seconds. He was taking extra long on purpose and I loved waiting for him. He wiped his wands and comes back over. He puts one hand on each of my cheeks and rubs and gives me a giggle. I felt so open just letting him do whatever he wanted. He lifted my cheeks open a little. Which made precum drip out of me immediately. Then he rubbed his big long cock in between my cheeks till the weight of it rested up my back. I wanted it in my so back. He'd finger and tongued me so relaxed. I knew it would hurt but I wanted it so bad.
He said my name and "your about to get fucked"
Again I replied sheepishly "yes"
He said "yes what"
I was sooo amped I could barley finish the whole phrase "yes please"
He said "goodboy"
I gushed more pleasure and dripped more precum.
I reached back to help him put it in and he slapped my hand away.
And started to press against my hole. As he started to enter me, his size was stretching me open so much more then I believed possible and it hurt and I just said "ow ow ow ow" in a sheepish whisper and he kept pushing deeper and deeper. It hurt I was frozen. But I didn't want him to stop because I thought I may never feel this again. He kepted going deeper and it hought he was al the way in I started to push back against him in appreciation when I realized how much more he still had left to give. I kept my back arched and kept pushing back against Him as this intnese pain started to turn into intense pleasure. I can't describe. His slow thrusts after that hurt but simultaneously thrilled and pleasures me. I just started saying over and over "I'm getting fucked I'm getting fucked I'm getting fucked". Whichswitched to "thank you thank you thank you" as the painful pleasure just turned into total bliss.
At one point I said "I love your big black cock" it is the best dick".
Once the o,erasure took over I was meaning soeachles. My arms collapsed I was totally ass up head turned to the side moaning every so often just saying in a higher pitched voice than I knew capable for me... "yes......yes.....yes". I did reach between my legs to caress his balls as they slapped my taint. And reachupward with my fingers in a "V" shape to gauge how wide he was making me. And as far apart a "V" I could make was as wide as I had become.
After an hour of uncontrollable bliss and maiming. He pulls out of me. Again I was jarred by the sudden lack of pleasure and started to pant for some reason. He positions himself next me face. I'm still ass up shoulders down head to the side. He is still stroking then a huge burst of the thickest cum jets across my cheek eye and forehead from the base of my jaw up into my hair, a huge rope of cum landed. Few more spurts after that. There I am ass up. Ass gaping. Face shoulder down with the biggest load on my face. He walks away without saying I word. I was so turned on. I was so loose. My throat so stretched. The whole blissful experience happened without him ever touching my dick and me only touching it once. I didn't want to move because I was sure if he was gonna come give me some more. I was just waiting ass up. I heard him washing his dick in the sink so I I was gonna ask if I could stroke but after I said his name he didn't wait for me to finish the sentence and he said "you can play with yourslef". Just the way he said it amped me up again. It was the craziest thing. Every fuck hot moment was rushing through my head simultaneously. I was still ass up and loose throats stretch with cum on my face. And I was rubbing my dick. And I could not complete my orgasm to cum. It was like an 90% orgasm I had been having the whole time. After a few minutes of humiliation trying to cum. I looked up and went to ask him if I could have his dick again to come and be fori said anything he said "you want this daddy dick don't you."
I said "yes please"
He came back to the side off the bed and flopped it onto my face while I stroked myself. He started to finge my hole this time with 3 or 4 fingers and I could not tell how many. Instantly i blissed out again and came more than I every had in my life.
I aske if I could shower and he said yes. I asked him for his number. He just smiled and said "sure". He knew he was never giving me "the best dick " again. To this day it's one of the few things I jerk off to. I messaged him about maybe getting together another time before he left to go back to Philly and he kept saying he'd love to because of how hot it was but his family reunion was gonna keep him busy. Every once in a while I message him just saying "hey" and he replies with s short video of his huge cock saying "you still hooked on my daddy dick".
I reply "yes".

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, it been a short moment since I have have read this thread. Time to bring it back on coarse. As some of you know we have parties at our home. A place for guy to meet, talk,eat and have sex. It was a fun night for all that showed up. Everyone played very well together. I like all men, being a bottom, my ass received a lot of attention. Especially by the black guys. Which was fine by me.. I had just finished playing with the first guy of the night,when a 2nd guy walked up to me . He was a younger black guy in his mid 20's. Wore glasses and cute ...OMG the biggest dick I have seen in person. It was easily 9" long x 7" around. Firm as a rock. I sucked on him for a bit, barely able to get the head in my mouth, but I succeeded and took only 5". it was just to huge for me to go any further. He then flipped me around. WOW, what an eye opening experience he was. This guy fucked me with a consistent pace. All the way in, all the out. I was in heaven. He was fantastic. Eventually he moved on... The night continued on, playing with all the guys. Eating , and talking, back to more play time. As our party was dwindling down around 2 am. I was sucking a black guys dick he was ready to get off. I was doing my thing, sucking and licking his balls. A good way to end the night. Now guys, I'm not going to lie. By this time, I was sore from a great night of fun. Not complaining at all. My ass was very happy. Tingling and throbbing...LOL ..It was at that time I felt someone rub my ass, I kept sucking the dick I had been working on. Then a pair of hands pulled my ass backward. I was on my elbows and knee. Felt a cool wet sensation run across my hole. I knee for sure at that moment I was going to be fucked again. Felt the head of his dick press against me, then all of a sudden I was taken over with burning sensation as my hole was being opened up wide and fast. Quickly felt a a huge dick enter me full force to the base, then back out quickly. As I turned around to see who was behind me. It was the same black guy with the huge dick I mentioned earlier. He was fucking me like crazy. I was in blissful pain heaven..LOL I continued to suck on the guy I started out with, difficult , but i kept at it. My ass was burning, but i liked it. After a bit, I heard the big dick black guy begin to moan. He pulled out and shot his load on my back. Some reaching my neck. Shit I was tired. I continued with what I was doing, finally got the guy off that I had been sucking. What a wonderful way to end the party....

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Considering that many of the empires that white men take such pride in building were done in large part through the raping and pillaging of black and brown land, and the enslavement of black and brown bodies, it's pretty idiotically myopic to make any of the comments that you've made. If black people are the bottom of the economic totem poll, it isn't for any other reason that they have been denied access, for generations upon generations and through every facet of institutional power (education, policing, economics, government, voting, etc etc) to the pathways to long term wealth and generational prosperity.

Yes, the BBC myth was established by racist whites to strike fear in other white people that the sexually ravenous black man was coming to be foul their virgin, pale daughters. However, if you can't point that out without some ignorant and obtuse attacks on black economics, you've got bigger issues.

Your pejorative use of "pale" is in the same league of ugly anti-black racism as you seem to be noodling out here. I get it, you're one of the colonialism-bad clan and really think whitey hates melanin cuz melanin-has-magical-powers (and has nothing to do with the many variables that allow one group to dominate another as the inherent violence of all history is wrought of). But maybe stop hating yourself, whitey. It's a start. You don't need to marr yourself and "White People" to show dark skinned people that you understand history, both distant and recent. This kind of low-resolution, underdeveloped stance is frankly retarded in rhetorical and logical terms. Be an ally, but no need to be a self-hating, self-flagellating asshole that gives up his income, inheritance, and wife/gf to the black man as some kind of penitence. Just be understanding. It's ok, you don't need to give gifts to win friends. You don't need to bleed yourself to show you sympathize.

"black economics" ...just stop.

"the sexually ravenous black man was coming to be foul their virgin, pale daughters." Who owns and runs Blacked.com, anyways? What's the purpose of its MO? "It's only fetish/preference!"....?

Reactions: mikdangana

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Damn, it been a short moment since I have have read this thread. Time to bring it back on coarse. As some of you know we have parties at our home. A place for guy to meet, talk,eat and have sex. It was a fun night for all that showed up. Everyone played very well together. I like all men, being a bottom, my ass received a lot of attention. Especially by the black guys. Which was fine by me.. I had just finished playing with the first guy of the night,when a 2nd guy walked up to me . He was a younger black guy in his mid 20's. Wore glasses and cute ...OMG the biggest dick I have seen in person. It was easily 9" long x 7" around. Firm as a rock. I sucked on him for a bit, barely able to get the head in my mouth, but I succeeded and took only 5". it was just to huge for me to go any further. He then flipped me around. WOW, what an eye opening experience he was. This guy fucked me with a consistent pace. All the way in, all the out. I was in heaven. He was fantastic. Eventually he moved on... The night continued on, playing with all the guys. Eating , and talking, back to more play time. As our party was dwindling down around 2 am. I was sucking a black guys dick he was ready to get off. I was doing my thing, sucking and licking his balls. A good way to end the night. Now guys, I'm not going to lie. By this time, I was sore from a great night of fun. Not complaining at all. My ass was very happy. Tingling and throbbing...LOL ..It was at that time I felt someone rub my ass, I kept sucking the dick I had been working on. Then a pair of hands pulled my ass backward. I was on my elbows and knee. Felt a cool wet sensation run across my hole. I knee for sure at that moment I was going to be fucked again. Felt the head of his dick press against me, then all of a sudden I was taken over with burning sensation as my hole was being opened up wide and fast. Quickly felt a a huge dick enter me full force to the base, then back out quickly. As I turned around to see who was behind me. It was the same black guy with the huge dick I mentioned earlier. He was fucking me like crazy. I was in blissful pain heaven..LOL I continued to suck on the guy I started out with, difficult , but i kept at it. My ass was burning, but i liked it. After a bit, I heard the big dick black guy begin to moan. He pulled out and shot his load on my back. Some reaching my neck. Shit I was tired. I continued with what I was doing, finally got the guy off that I had been sucking. What a wonderful way to end the party....
And then everyone applauded.