What are your big black cock experiences?

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sadly Ive not had one. The only huge black cock I have seen in person was in the changing rooms, and it made me hard just looking at it!
Better be careful what you ask for. If you ever get with a dominant black man, you're 90% straight and 10% gay claim might flip flop to the other side. Alpha black men def know how to fuck.

pangfling

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first and only experience (so far) with a BBC was about 2 years ago when Craigslist personals was still on.
I checked the "M 4 M" section but didn't find anything interesting, so i went over to the "M4F" and found a post about a visitor looking for a girl for FWB.
I knew he said he was straight on his post but i wanted to push my luck. I wrote to him and told him I was really looking to suck dick. He sent me his body picture and i was amazed at his incredibly mascular but lean body. Apparently he was into cross fit. I got intrigued more so i persuaded him into exploring his bi side, which he said he has never done before. It took a long while before he finally agreed to meet.
He booked a hotel, away from the one he and his friends were staying at, and invited me over.
When he opened the door to his room, i saw he was sporting a huge bulge. I knew he was excited for it. When i dropped his pants, i saw a beautiful, uncut, big black cock that was as long as my forearm and with a shiny red head.
I went straight to town that night and enjoyed his delicious cock! Several times, he would tell me he was about to cum but i held off to make sure he wouldn't cum right away. I wanted to prolong the pleasure for both of us. :)
Then after about 30 mins of edging him with my mouth, he said he wanted to fuck me. He had me on all fours and kept fondling my cute ass. He put lube on my ass and on his throbbing cock and slid a rubber on. I was worried he wouldnt fit in me as he was really big and my ass is really tight. So he went in slowly and tried to thrust his cock in my ass slowly and repeatedly. I think he was able to slide in the head and just about an inch of his shaft before i felt him grab my hips tightly and shudder behind me. After about a minute, he told me he came already.
I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but after cumming i think guilt overtook him.
He said he cant do it again as this was his first time doing it with another guy. He said he needed to "process" it with himself. I looked at the condom and it was filled by about one third. He came so much and probably needed some "processing".
I felt dismayed a little because he didn't make me cum yet. But he was nice enough to offer me dinner and told me i could stay in his room a little longer if wanted to.
We chatted a little and i found out he was in my country for a few months for a cultural immersion thing and that was his last week. He told me he was from Norway and had a few dates with local girls.
Sadly, it never happened again. But i searched for him on facebook and found out he is friends with one of my colleagues who is also into cross fit. >:)

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Better be careful what you ask for. If you ever get with a dominant black man, you're 90% straight and 10% gay claim might flip flop to the other side. Alpha black men def know how to fuck.

I can vouch for that claim. I always craved being with a black man because of the stereotype of a big cock. I usually just liked to suck guys off. I mean I’ve been fucked before, but I didn’t care either way, since I love sucking dick.
I met a black man off CL back in the day to suck his nice thick 9” meat! I met him at his house. We went up to a room and he immediately took control. He had me strip down to my tshirt only. Put me on my knees to worship his third leg! He was very verbal. Loved making me crave for more of his black cock! Called me a white slut. He degraded me to the point I became his. After him slapping my face with his cock and rubbing his balls over my face. I found myself there not to just suck a black dick. I found myself begging him to fuck me. I was sooo turned on by his humiliation of me and the control he had over me with his cock, that I wanted to feel the power of his cock and body inside and on top of me!

he had me lean over the bed and he grabbed my tshirt by the bottom like a leash and pushed that big black dick into my tight hole. He told me take that cock white bitch! He would spank my ass until it was red. He had a mirror on his closet doors next to us where I could watch him ride me like the bitch in heat I was. I starting out screaming in pain at the size of his dick splitting my ass. But halfway through his stamina pumping, I began to moan loudly in ecstasy! I ended up pushing back against his dick fucking him instead of him fucking me. I begged for his cum in my ass! I told him I was his bitch and he could have my ass whenever he wanted.
He pumped his big load in my ass and pulled out. It was the first time I realized what being fucked silly felt like. As I dressed, I kept looking at his still semi hard dick sticky with my slut juice and admiring this phenomenal cock! He told me he wanted to share me with his friends. I told him if they can fuck like you, I will do whomever you wanted.
A week or so later he texted me to cum over again to meet a friend and they both ended up abusing my body. I was told to cum over in panties and prepare to be a slut. I was fucked senseless by these two black alphas. And I was a sweaty mess in the end. I was left on the floor of the bedroom with a beet red ass and sweat and cum dripping out of my ass and from my face.
I spent the day with them getting high and drunk until they wanted me again. They told me to stay in the panties and T-shirt only.
It was a bucket list to beat all bucket lists!

I can vouch for that claim. I always craved being with a black man because of the stereotype of a big cock. I usually just liked to suck guys off. I mean I’ve been fucked before, but I didn’t care either way, since I love sucking dick.
I met a black man off CL back in the day to suck his nice thick 9” meat! I met him at his house. We went up to a room and he immediately took control. He had me strip down to my tshirt only. Put me on my knees to worship his third leg! He was very verbal. Loved making me crave for more of his black cock! Called me a white slut. He degraded me to the point I became his. After him slapping my face with his cock and rubbing his balls over my face. I found myself there not to just suck a black dick. I found myself begging him to fuck me. I was sooo turned on by his humiliation of me and the control he had over me with his cock, that I wanted to feel the power of his cock and body inside and on top of me!

he had me lean over the bed and he grabbed my tshirt by the bottom like a leash and pushed that big black dick into my tight hole. He told me take that cock white bitch! He would spank my ass until it was red. He had a mirror on his closet doors next to us where I could watch him ride me like the bitch in heat I was. I starting out screaming in pain at the size of his dick splitting my ass. But halfway through his stamina pumping, I began to moan loudly in ecstasy! I ended up pushing back against his dick fucking him instead of him fucking me. I begged for his cum in my ass! I told him I was his bitch and he could have my ass whenever he wanted.
He pumped his big load in my ass and pulled out. It was the first time I realized what being fucked silly felt like. As I dressed, I kept looking at his still semi hard dick sticky with my slut juice and admiring this phenomenal cock! He told me he wanted to share me with his friends. I told him if they can fuck like you, I will do whomever you wanted.
A week or so later he texted me to cum over again to meet a friend and they both ended up abusing my body. I was told to cum over in panties and prepare to be a slut. I was fucked senseless by these two black alphas. And I was a sweaty mess in the end. I was left on the floor of the bedroom with a beet red ass and sweat and cum dripping out of my ass and from my face.
I spent the day with them getting high and drunk until they wanted me again. They told me to stay in the panties and T-shirt only.
Verbal black men are amazing, and the best.

LiveCincy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to agree with the sentiment here. Black dick is amazing. I just sucked a big black dick and swallowed his load about 5 minutes ago. I was reading this thread when he picked me up. He is my regular married dl feeder. I have been his cocksucker for about 3 years. He also fucks me when we get the chance. It is a great thing to suck BBC weekly or more .

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Hot experience. I especially like the part when you were told to wear panties like a slut, and cum dripping from your ass and face. Def would have turned me into even more of a lil bitch than I already am. I was with a amazingly sexy hard core urban brother before... and omg, was his ever something. The only downside is that I only had him once, and he never turned me out to his friends... which, like you, I def would have done.