Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
To fuck my wife like I've never fucked her. Lay her across the bed with her head hanging over and deep throat her. To watch my cock make her throat bulge as it slides in-and-out. I'd love to cum down her throat so that she can't taste my cum because she never lets me cum in her mouth.

Then, tie her face down on the bed, lube up her ass, and butt fuck her slowly, taking my time so that I don't blow my load too soon. Just gently fuck her ass hoping that she'll get used to it as I got but not really caring too much if she doesn't. If she whimpers or cries, fine but I'm not going to stop. She's post-menopausal and we haven't fucked in almost 2 months.

By this time, she's either going to be really pissed or will have gotten some pleasure out of it. I'm hoping it would be the latter but if it is the former, then so be it.

I'm in my late 60s and have come to the conclusion several years ago that each of us needs to be in charge of our own happiness. I masturbate far more than I should need to because my wife has lost nearly all interest in sex. I'm missing out on having as much sex as I want at a time when we are well-off financially, in good health, and have very few cares in the world.

We never know how many days we have ahead. We should make the most of them and create as much enjoyment as possible.
also in my 60's and damn if we don't have the same fantasies bout our wives, and also have a wife with no more interest in sex

Reactions: diver6 and P.J.9
D

deleted13968461

Low key wouldn’t mind touching my father-in-law’s cock. He’s a muscular Italian with a thick cock and nice pubic hair. I’ve seen it before while he was sitting on his boat; was able to look up his shorts and his package is nice and big.

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Low key wouldn’t mind touching my father-in-law’s cock. He’s a muscular Italian with a thick cock and nice pubic hair. I’ve seen it before while he was sitting on his boat; was able to look up his shorts and his package is nice and big.
I went to a steam bath with my father-in-law twice. My wife sent us there for Christmas and Father's Day. It was fun but also a little awkward.

D

deleted13968461

I went to a steam bath with my father-in-law twice. My wife sent us there for Christmas and Father's Day. It was fun but also a little awkward.
Did you guys get fully naked and stuff? See each other’s cocks? Is he attractive?

Reactions: diver6 and P.J.9

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Low key wouldn’t mind touching my father-in-law’s cock. He’s a muscular Italian with a thick cock and nice pubic hair. I’ve seen it before while he was sitting on his boat; was able to look up his shorts and his package is nice and bi

very hot mmmmmm. I’d love to join in

Reactions: Ky blue

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you guys get fully naked and stuff? See each other’s cocks? Is he attractive?
Yup, fully naked. It's a very bare bones type of place where everyone is naked and it's a big open locker room and open shower you have to use before going in the steam or sauna. This was 14 years ago and he was probably 64/65. I don't find him particularly attractive but women seem to like him.

Reactions: P.J.9 and BigNavy
D

deleted13968461

Nice man. That sounds pretty erotic, whether he’s hot or not. What did his cock and body look like at the time?

Reactions: P.J.9

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, fully naked. It's a very bare bones type of place where everyone is naked and it's a big open locker room and open shower you have to use before going in the steam or sauna. This was 14 years ago and he was probably 64/65. I don't find him particularly attractive but women seem to like him.
Damn amazing mmmm

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice man. That sounds pretty erotic, whether he’s hot or not. What did his cock and body look like at the time?
Like that of a 65 year old man The one thing I was surprised about was that the first time we went he was smooth shaven. He had come from staying with a female friend so....the second time, he had silver pubes.