Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be in a relationship with two brothers at the same time. If they're both hung and manly, sexy, muscular doms like Sergey and Andrey moroz then that's perfect. Both their loads mingling deep inside me.
I hooked up with twin brothers… they didn’t play together but took turns with me.

DBrady

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sharing a nice hard cock with my wife. Both of us taking turns sucking on it, our tongues rubbing up and down the shaft until it erupts and we take turns licking it clean.
Same here man! And licking her pussy as she gets railed

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
How old is she and what do you like about her
She has a sassy, don't-give-a-fuck attitude, big tits and a nice caboose and has always been pretty open about flaunting them. And long hair that would be so hot to pull...

She's 39, not a kid any more, a hot milf.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don’t have any fantasies .. anything I am curious about I usually find a guy or guys to help me make these fantasies true..extremebondage was a huge fantasy of mine so I finally found couple guys into it .. even had the sling and the cross to toe to .. whips and stuff like that .. and I was always the type person to be pushed beyond my limits .. I think it surprised them when they got a little rough and I didn’t say the secret word ..because a few swats they did on my back was a little rougher than planned and the welps on my back was big and few spots had blood drops coming out of them

They asked if I wanted to stop I said no keep going .. they had this whip or something like what they called a cat n nine tails bjt on the end of each tail had a tiny hook that when they hit skin they penetrated a little so you felt it go in and then felt it being pulled out when they pulled on it

Other than my dick n balls I think every inch of my body was whipped and swatted with that whip things as well .. I look at them as they were naked as I was too and you can see precum dripping off their dicks onto the ground.. I said to them that they really do get into this And mention their precum.. they said look at the floor below you .. I saw so much precum there where I was so turned on by this ..

other than that they untied me and other thing they were into was double penetration and fisting.. I did the double penetrationand the pain was so awesome that as I went up and down then they pumped some .. I began cumming everywhere hands free as the kept pumping inside me.. I held still as the took turns cumming inside me ..
that was a dark fantasy I had that finally fulfilled

other fantasies I have done because as I said earlier I’d it becomes a thought or fantasy I will make it happen sooner or later

D

deleted814719

also in my 60's and damn if we don't have the same fantasies bout our wives, and also have a wife with no more interest in sex
It really sucks when the wife loses interest. I still get a great erection without the aid of pills or cock rings. Who knows for how long? It is a damn shame to waste it.

Reactions: diver6 and P.J.9

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have just a couple.

One of them is to fuck someone else's wife while they watch and I talk shit.
The other one is to dress up as a cop or someone in the military then have them kneel down before me while I piss on them shooting it everywhere.

It's crazy I have those fantasies as usually I tend to swerve more towards the vanilla side of sex.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this counts there is a guy that was my friend that broke every "bro code" rule and really screwed up a new relationship for me. The main thought I have about him now is I'd cut his cock off if I ever had the chance. I can imagine that weasel begging as I took his manhood away from him.

Reactions: P.J.9

Indiana48

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this counts there is a guy that was my friend that broke every "bro code" rule and really screwed up a new relationship for me. The main thought I have about him now is I'd cut his cock off if I ever had the chance. I can imagine that weasel begging as I took his manhood away from him.
Where was this..what,state and how old is he

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be used by 3 alpha tops who just want to use me. They would not be into each for anything. Just to use me. Do whatever they want, no violence, scat or blood. Other than that I’m open.
i already been done by three tops also been with several more than that in a gangbang--so that fantasy is already done for me--its a great time especially if youre a bottom that loves to be screwed alot-if you do-i highly suggest find three alphas you wont be disappointed

Reactions: Jack675 and erpap

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
I've always had a cuckold fantasy, but anything like that is unlikely to ever happen to me and my wife. So, I have an alternative.

I find a nice, dominant silver haired daddy who finds my wife very attractive. Privately, several times a week, I meet with him in his bedroom, when his family is away. Since my wife and I have made videos of having sex over the years, I give him a usb drive of some of the movies.

As he sits back on the bed and begins to enjoy the first video, I remove my clothes and slip into my wife's panties that she was wearing in the video. Sometimes, I add stockings or a teddy if required. I gently remove his beautiful cock and begin to nurse him. My cock becomes my wife's pussy in the video, and I nurse him just like my wife's pussy is gripping onto my cock. My cock is straining inside a cock cage that he makes me wear while I do this, so that only he can be hard when watching my wife have sex. He talks dirty to me and her as I let him sink his warm meat into my mouth. He doesn't hold back when describing in detail how he wants to have his way with her as I watch from the corner of the room.

Because of my wife's lingerie on my body he rubs his hands all over me, pretending it's her, holding my head and pounding as if he's holding her hips. As my wife cums, he forces his cock down my throat as I swallow his seed.

Spent, I dress, and grab the usb drive from his TV. He thanks me and gives me some new lingerie and shoes for my wife to wear when we next record us having sex. Then, I'm to bring the recording back to him and we'll repeat all over again.

I'm ashamed of this fantasy but wish it were true. She'd freak if she knew I think about it, but these fantasies are just the tip of the iceberg. I love her dearly, but crave letting a dominant, tall, CEO type man make her have a whole new experience while I just support them in it.

Anyone else have fantasies they know will never happen?
I have a similar fetish of having my wife get fucked by another man but I know it will never happen. However, I don't mind discussing her with another man via Kik or email.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
Finding someone to seduce my other half without my partner knowing. I wanna see all the messages and nasty pics and vids they send to each other in screenshots. I love being a secret cuck although I've never been able to fulfill this fantasy yet.
This sounds hot! I was able to see my wife's messages between her and her hot co worker. To this day thinking about it drives me crazy!

D

deleted904844

I have a fairly obsessive fantasy about tall men, built like a tank, with big hands. I would like to serve one of them, that he grabs my arms and my neck with his hands. :emoji_flushed:

I'm not at all into erotic asphyxiation or BDSM but I could be submissive with such guys and do everything to earn their respect. There doesn't even need to be any sexual relationship between us, the situation itself excites me enough. I once had a similar erotic dream, where I served as an attendant a wealthy tall man. In another context, I think I would have liked to be a knight's squire!

I think it's a pretty banal fantasy but it's the first time I'm talking about it, this forum is open-minded enough.

Reactions: Jack675