LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone!

I'm doing a little research to see what are the most popular sex toys of LPSG Users and which ones you like best. Any and all feedback would be very much appreciated! Thank you!!!

1. If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))

2. If there is a sex toy company or type of toy you think LPSG should partner with let me know. Currently exploring some options.

Last edited:
D

deleted972301

I would like to go on record and say that the bathmate series has changed my sex life for the better. My wife was already in love with my cock before hand, but after 2.5 years of pumping... The rest is history. If you guys could partner with anybody I would definitely recommend the Bathmate because there is a lot of people here that are active users of it.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to go on record and say that the bathmate series has changed my sex life for the better. My wife was already in love with my cock before hand, but after 2.5 years of pumping... The rest is history. If you guys could partner with anybody I would definitely recommend the Bathmate because there is a lot of people here that are active users of it.

Amazing. This is phenomenal feedback. Thank you.

I have a bit of a silly question. I've never used a pump and have no idea what the benefits are. What benefits do you get from a pump?

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

Amazing. This is phenomenal feedback. Thank you.

I have a bit of a silly question. I've never used a pump and have no idea what the benefits are. What benefits do you get from a pump?

Over time just overall increase of size, mainly girth but I have seen some length gains as well. I went from 7x5.5 to 7.5x6 and it is still growing. But with all things consistency is key.

D

deleted972301

Wow. nice. How often do you use it?

Any downsides?

I have taken my time with pumping, so no; I haven't seen any downsides.
If any it would be taking the time to dedicate it to making sure you pump and the privacy if you don't want people in your business.
Typically I use it daily during the work week for about 12 minutes in the morning and on the weekend a nice long session for about 30-45 minutes at a lower to medium pressure. Max length has gotten to 7.6 in and girth to 6.25 in.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any it would be taking the time to dedicate it to making sure you pump and the privacy if you don't want people in your business.
Typically I use it daily during the work week for about 12 minutes in the morning and on the weekend a nice long session for about 30-45 minutes at a lower to medium pressure. Max length has gotten to 7.6 in and girth to 6.25 in.
Thanks that's great feedback. 12 minutes isn't bad at all.

Reactions: deleted972301

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Currently excited and saving up to get myself a Bad Dragon dildo & mini-vibe.

I've had several vibrating toys/dildos in the past, but got rid of everything a few years ago. We recently decided we want some new toys. (I'm getting him a masturbator too, BD has some sexy ones)

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for all this good information, @Lando Dameron . Do you recommend any particular model?

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my bathmate

Scott-King

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))

Cock rings from King-Rings.com are an exceptional product owned by many members of this community. They are comfortable for all day wear and make a guy look great too.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a good dildo to add to our play. Something for the parts I can’t stimulate all at the same time. Provides some size/texture variety too, for anal or whatever. It’s a DP reality when you don’t want another penis (human) in the bed. It’s also extra visual stimulation to watch her with it during sex

A handy vibe for those days when the clit needs some extra kick... sometimes my tongue gets tired

Penis enlargement stuff like pumps and hangers get used too, but I don’t think of them as toys. That exercise shit is work! Pays off in the sack though, delusion or not, the result is the same: increased mutual satisfaction