Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I myself do not have a favorite sex toy. I have a girlfriend and I have enough of her. My girlfriend has a preference for sex toys. Of all sex toys, she likes automatic ones because she just wants to relax and she doesn't want to strain. Usually such toys are quite expensive, but I’m thinking maybe it’s worth giving her a sex machine. I found an inexpensive option that has enough features, is waterproof and easy to clean. I hope this machine will not replace me, but it will be able to help my friend when I am not around. I do still believe that's a good idea, what do you think is it a bad idea?
I’d start to worry if she takes the sex machine out to dinner. :)

pool15

Expert Member
Media
Guys, I wouldt like to buy some masturbator - fleshlight or something. Not the most expensive, but something satisfying. Any recommendations?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why you don’t go for cucumber & eggplant: choose your size
I know I like them big, but this advice might be a stretch...
1pc-70-110cm-Huge-Funny-Simulation-Cucumber-Plush-Toy-Stuffed-Cute-Fruits-Pillow-Funny-Kids-Children.jpg

Reactions: g0nz0 and YANI-1960

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Everyone!

I'm doing a little research to see what are the most popular sex toys of LPSG Users and which ones you like best. Any and all feedback would be very much appreciated! Thank you!!!

1. If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))

2. If there is a sex toy company or type of toy you think LPSG should partner with let me know. Currently exploring some options.
Ball stretchers!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cock rings gives me back my rock hard erections, and orgasms like I haven't had in years. Using our vibrator on my wife, or her using it on herself while I have my fingers inserted into her defies description when it comes to her orgasms and making me horny as hell. Her vaginal walls nearly crushing my fingers as her orgasms grow in intensity, all the while growing wetter and wetter.... Finally, while I have used my wife's dildos on myself just to experience how it feels, I do like thrusting one into my wife as she plays with herself with the vibrator.

keneltyler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting statistics! My grandmother would be impressed by the wide range of sex toys these days. Even I was shocked to find a year ago about e-stim. Like is too revolutionary and terrifying to see such inventions in the sex industry. People are capable of everything to reach the highest points of pleasure. I do not want to judge these fields; I am just shocked and maybe frustrated I did not have experimented too much in my life. I know the basics: vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs. It seems my sex life is too dull. I would be grateful to recommend some sex toy brands for the best vibrator or other toys. Btw I use https://hoopladoopla.com/collections/sextoys for the best deal and promo codes.

D

deleted808122

I'm a "big" fan of stretching Magnum XLs over pool noodles & foam pipe insulation. Inexpensive; a variety of thicknesses; flexible enough to navigate the bends while firm enough to rock your world (fill the center void with a strip of foam for more stiffness); cut to any length; easily shapeable (rubber bands make some delicious indentations); and if too thick, they will compress until you relax enough to accommodate, then re-expand to fill every nook & cranny. Whee!

Reactions: tnman

Electronips

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love estm u guys should try it u wont look back
(Late reply but I only just found the thread) Totally agree on the joys of estim. I use it on cock, balls & nipples (see my username !) & love how versatile it is. It gives me physical pleasure & pain in whatever combination I want, plus the mental turn on of turning it up to 99.

Reactions: pp_ryder and RJ5on1

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cockring + vibrator as I ticked means a vibrating cockring. Brand California Exotic 7-function cockring. That one works best for me and give me strong orgasms. I have tried e-stim, but no real success. Feels good, but I don't manage to cum with it. Have tried different ways but no orgasm so far.

D

deleted814719

I frequently wear my Oxballs Cock-T ring around my entire package. I enjoy the feeling of tightness and the way it pushes my balls outward. I've got other rings which I can wear on my glans and shaft which are fun. I've tried estim and would really like to enjoy it but it hasn't done much for me in the past. I've bought the inexpensive estim devices that are sold in Walmart - the ones with stick-on pads.

I want to try the Aneros device but haven't purchased yet. I also threatened my wife with buying a Fleshlight as we've been in a real sex drought. LOL. I do enjoy sounding occasionally.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've purchased dozens and dozens of toys, from inexpensive to total luxury toys.

Dildos, Thrusters, Vibrators, and Anal toys in all shapes and sizes. A small or mini wand vibrator has been the hands-down favorite over the years. (Lelo Smart Wand 2 Large). They have incredible intensity and can be used both internally and externally. While I can't speak on the feelings, I have seen the 1st hand results - over and over.

As a close second is a G-spot vibrator like the Lelo Egnima or the GiGi.