What are your fetishes?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always been turned on by gaping holes and recently been trying out fisting with a dom Egyptian guy. Only taken a whole fist twice so far. First time was about a month ago after a couple of hours of getting fucked and stretched, finally went past the wrist but couldn’t get fist fucked. Second time was a week ago, also after some fucking and stretching, this time I was brutally fist fucked and got it up to the forearm

D

deleted1149118

I've always been fairly vanilla with kinks, but I'm finding I like seeing young guys, twunks, in a pup hood and not much else, maybe speedos or small briefs. I find it incredibly hot and I'm totally turned off by the pup/master scene in general. Though a guy in a harness is hot, too.

I'm not completely sure what qualifies a kink and what doesn't because I never assumed I had any apart from the above, but that's recent.

D

deleted1339470

I’ve always been curious about water sports and finally tried it today. Well, alone anyway. I was stroking my cock and decided to lay in the tub and piss all over myself. It was so hot, it got my heart racing. I ended up cumming a lot after that. Can’t wait to try it on someone else :p

UKLad0050

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always been curious about water sports and finally tried it today. Well, alone anyway. I was stroking my cock and decided to lay in the tub and piss all over myself. It was so hot, it got my heart racing. I ended up cumming a lot after that. Can’t wait to try it on someone else :p

I’ve done it two or three times and always find it really hot. Maybe you’ve persuaded me to do it again this week ;)

disney-prince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very specific but I like to see two (or more) men submitting to one like licking his pits or sucking his toes... there's no say for a guy to penetrate two at the same time but see two guys worshipping a dick is so hot

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Atta boy.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve done it two or three times and always find it really hot. Maybe you’ve persuaded me to do it again this week ;)
Did you?
Hope so.
Like nisshinis I do it in the bath and its awesome especially when I have a nice full bladder and aim at my face and mouth and nipples feeling that warm liquid running over my body,. down my chin, over ,my cock and balls and between my legs, always the perfect start to an amazing wank, lying back in the bath puddling in my own piss while I jack a load out.

Reactions: Humiliter01

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many sexual turn-ons and big dicks for sure, but I'd say I have a hand fetish. Even when I was in first grade, I was super fascinated with the look of guys hands and fingers and studying the veins. In my job I see a lot of guys and I always check out their hands, when they are ample and solid or if they have very long or fat fingers, sometimes I'll even get flustered. During sex I like being manhandled, especially a hand on my neck....big fingers inside my mouth or a surprise slap on the face gets me very excited too.

malebuttlover93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmm, I Like giving rimjobs and blowjobs, nothing turns me on more than being in contact with a male butt cheeks, I am very oral..no need penetration to me.. I like verbal guys , who demands things, moan or say dirty things...haha..do you guys prefere talking or listening?