Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Balls...I love them. They’re warm to the touch and so nice to hold. Would love to feel them slapping against my body when I bottom but, alas, all the guys I’ve been with have had tight sacks :(

Chauvefi

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just love being taken when I have my bladder full and look like I'd be 6mo pregnant. I don't even remember when it all started but I've always had a huge bladder and me being almost bursting adds x 100 sensation for both, 3 the top. And no, I don't pee and can't pee when fucked so I'm not talking about watersports

UKLad0050

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you?
Hope so.
Like nisshinis I do it in the bath and its awesome especially when I have a nice full bladder and aim at my face and mouth and nipples feeling that warm liquid running over my body,. down my chin, over ,my cock and balls and between my legs, always the perfect start to an amazing wank, lying back in the bath puddling in my own piss while I jack a load out.
I did it. First time for years. Felt naughty and so exciting. Feeling it ooze down my body while I lay down in the bath was unreal

Reactions: pants73 and orangeC

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did it. First time for years. Felt naughty and so exciting. Feeling it ooze down my body while I lay down in the bath was unreal
Puddling pool of piddle in my navel, pubic hair soaked and my asshole wetted by my own fluids... sucking fingers and wetting the end of my pulsating cock with my own piss.,...before shooting,

BeefRockmore

Expert Member
Media
is outdoors sex considered a fetish?
I think so and love it too.
Hooked up a few times in walking / hiking trails with guys I met online. Lay down in the tall weeds / grass and fuck with sunshine on my... everything.
Used to cruise the old highway rest area. It had a little forested area behind. Guys would go there at night and get it on.
Fun Fun
OH, growing up (very small town ~ 250 people), jo bud wanted to know what a cock in the ass felt like, so we went to the ballfield, parked my truck in the infield and bent him over the tailgate. Ahhh, the good old days.
Reminds me of my cousin that taught me how to suck cock. He was a hottie baseball player...

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm... I don’t know how to word it. But my fetish is linked to power.

I’m pretty much only ever attracted to someone bigger/older/more powerful than me (there are a few exceptions).

And in addition to that when I comes to sex I like to either be totally in control and worshipped. Or vice versa, I’ll be totally worshipping someone. I don’t like the middle ground. There’s got to be some kind of imbalance of power. That’s what gets me going.

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Puddling pool of piddle in my navel, pubic hair soaked and my asshole wetted by my own fluids... sucking fingers and wetting the end of my pulsating cock with my own piss.,...before shooting,
Be my friend

Reactions: pants73 and Jayh33