What are your fetishes?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fetishes, or what I'm into beyond the basic vanilla sex would be a pretty long list so when guys ask I tell them it's easier to list what I am NOT into: chastity, scat, blood, pain, women. Anything else is most probably something I've experienced (orgies, double penetration, fisting, etc.) or stuff I want to try (like sounding, repeated milking).

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like MuscledHorse, it's hard to list them all for me, but I have plenty of fetishes and turn-ons Just to give a little idea of some of them:

Underwear (jockstraps, briefs, etc.), leather (men in harnesses make me weak), big pecs, huge cocks (well, obviously, since I'm here!), wrestling singlets, dominant men (Master/sex slave scenarios especially), very tall or short men, super skinny guys, bodybuilders, swallowing cum, double penetration (only experienced it once so far), group sex (always fantasized about bottoming for a dozen huge-hung men), (curious about) bondage, younger/older combos, pumpers, twins, blue collar workers, shaved/smooth guys, deepthroating, guys who go commando in jeans, tattoos and piercings,... just for starters.

Depending on how attracted I am to a guy, I can get extremely open-minded with the exception of scat, blood, and torture/pain (unless it's the pleasurable pain from a monster-sized cock or getting a bit aggressive with me during sex).

Question, out of curiosity, whats your fetish? Share your secrets! What you like to do? Why?! etc. This could be juicy!!! I will kick off in the interests of openness

Nipples (especially suckling on them and pumping)
spit
hairy fore arms
foreskin
bareback
Cum (in any orophis)
tight Lycra
verbal
simulated rape
dad/son
piss
shaving

Nipple play
hot verbal talk
dad/son
piss
spanking
hairy men
men in suits
certain accents(men)
choking
big/saggy balls
outdoors
doctor/patient
older/younger
military
oral orgy
fingering
leather/leather play
face fuck/throat fuck

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If i see an nice shaved uncut cock i have to suck it... I meet a group of guys at a gay bar in San Diego and was telling them about this. So one of them wiped it out and i said now I have to suck it...gave him head right then and there