Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently changed gym membership and the new locker room is ok. Showers are separated by stall walls but there is no door nor curtains. It is always fun looking at other dudes soap and sometimes sport a semi. Nothing happened yet but I have heard of jerk sessions taking place and guys getting head there! I think I will stay get a membership at this gym after my trial expires!

Reactions: greatguyxx

Kyle37

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At my gym there are two shower things (don't know how to call them really) that have a bunch of heads all in a circle and seperated by walls (which means there are 12 showers in total in this room) and then an additional 4 private stalls. I usually use the more open showers because I think they are cleaner.

Is anyone noticing a trend at their gyms towards bigger bush?

A little. The trend of completely shaved is thankfully over, so I'm seeing a little more bush lately. I have been letting mine grow longer than usual (only because I've been too lazy to do anything about it), and I've noticed that I have been getting more looks lately when I walk to and when I'm using the open showers lately.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i was in high school everyone knew i was gay. They didn't care. we use to turn all the showers on ,soap up and slide from one end to the other .about a 100 ft..Surprisingly my head would end up in someones crotch. I wonder how that happened. A few guys would get wood, myself included. But the thing that everyone focused on was that it was alot of fun. I did this again at a gym in Toronto. We just had fun.

Reactions: greatguyxx

luke_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in the sauna and a guy comes in wearing a speedo. I continued doing my push-ups and sit-ups as I always do and I noticed his VPL becoming more pronounced. About 3-4 minutes later of my sauna workout, the mushroom head of his cock was peeking out of his speedo. While it was hilarious that he couldn't contain it, his mushroom head was to be admired.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When i was in high school everyone knew i was gay. They didn't care. we use to turn all the showers on ,soap up and slide from one end to the other .about a 100 ft..Surprisingly my head would end up in someones crotch. I wonder how that happened. A few guys would get wood, myself included. But the thing that everyone focused on was that it was alot of fun. I did this again at a gym in Toronto. We just had fun.

Clearly, you have no idea how long 100 ft is. A high school with a 100ft long shower area? I seriously doubt it. :)

Reactions: jpk338

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have a regular gym at the moment, I have a card that gives me access to a large number of gyms and pools across the city. I was a member of a gym with individual stalls (though that wasn't the reason for going there) but now I'm getting to explore the different configurations.

I have only seen shower stalls in more upscale member only gyms. In places where you pay per entry, it's either open showers or in some smaller places 1 or 2 stalls like at home. The privacy of the shower is somewhat academic, as I always strip completely leaving the sweaty clothes in my locker, then head to the shower naked with a plastic bag containing my towel and shower gel (sometimes loosely carried in front of me, sometimes not..). I really can't imagine not showering after a gym workout, and don't get the towel dancing phenomenon either, and nobody's going to tell me to wrap a clean towel around a sweaty body.

I prefer the open configuration on the following grounds:
- Real estate: You can fit more showers in a smaller space keeping costs down and minimising or eliminating waiting in line.
- Cleanliness: Such showers are much easier to keep clean as it's just a matter of the floor and no corners where mildew and filth can collect.
- Transparency: There is no hidden wanking of other activity I've ever seen. There are appropriate venues for this, and the gym showers are not one of them.

I have had some conversations with guys who I might otherwise avoid. In a smaller gym they have just three shower heads. One particular day, there was a head that was occupied with normal water, but the second was scalding and the third freezing. I was standing a few inches from a huge, tattooed guy who also wanted to shower, and explained I would use pass through both showers but only use them to get wet for the lather and rinse off (naval style). I used both the freezing and scalding showers, but he waited for the normal one :)

Regarding the small gyms with a couple of individual showers, the changing rooms are also small. I had an experience where a group of rather loud 6 foot plus guys younger than me (in their 20s) of varying levels of attractiveness arrived while I was showering. It got very cosy with almost no personal space and impossible to avoid an amount of physical contact. I took a reasonable amount of time to get dressed that time.

In both cases there was a feeling of vulnerability but it was also liberating. We are all pretty much the same underneath.