Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, maybe you went in the wrong gyms
let's be honest, you won't find naked people in a sauna in Italy, nevermind men flashing their bits out in any average gym. Italy ain't Germany. And yes I'm Italian (and live abroad) in case you wonder.

massi23ita

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
let's be honest, you won't find naked people in a sauna in Italy, nevermind men flashing their bits out in any average gym. Italy ain't Germany. And yes I'm Italian (and live abroad) in case you wonder.
I’m living in Milan and I had a lot of fun in different gym showers with other guys (and gym saunas, too: my gym has an only male sauna, just inside the locker room). I’ll be glad to give u more infos if u need action.

Lordh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m living in Milan and I had a lot of fun in different gym showers with other guys (and gym saunas, too: my gym has an only male sauna, just inside the locker room). I’ll be glad to give u more infos if u need action.
lol those tips are always welcome, tell us more I meant to say that specific gym(s) in specific cities may be known for fun, but nudity in Italy is less common than in northern European countries

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol those tips are always welcome, tell us more I meant to say that specific gym(s) in specific cities may be known for fun, but nudity in Italy is less common than in northern European countries
You talk about things you don't know and you are sending wrong information to others.

Italian men are quite accustomed to being naked together in social settings, like a gym. We are not used to be socially naked with women, but with men totally yes. I've seen and being naked with a good part of my friends and my colleagues, and it's totally fine.

Lordh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You talk about things you don't know and you are sending wrong information to others.

Italian men are quite accustomed to being naked together in social settings, like a gym. We are not used to be socially naked with women, but with men totally yes. I've seen and being naked with a good part of my friends and my colleagues, and it's totally fine.
you're literally saying I'm right: you said it yourself "quite accustomed". Have you lived/spent some time in other countries other than Italy and other then on holidays? If so, which countries? Fow how long? Because I do, been for years in Northern England and still very attached to my homeland. I'm asking because it sounds like YOU don't know northern European gyms (and zeitgeist) and general approach to nudity in other countries, which are not "quite" but VERY accustomed to nudity. Every individual experience is personal by definition but NO ONE with experience will ever tell you that Italians approach nudity as Germans/Dutch/Brits do. Which is absolutely fine, but this proves you wrong mate. And before you start moaning about Milan, always remember that Milano non è Italia, in the same way London ain't England, Paris ain't France, Barcelona ain't Spain etc..

Reactions: jahan and BillM

RareD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh nice! Moving back to Midlo this summer. Will have yo check it out :)I appreciate, but do like the communal showers.

Good deal. Appreciate a place that still has communal showers.

50guy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently started buying day passes to our local YMCA. The last time I was in a Y was 40 years ago when I was a teenager-and I lived in a different part of the country at that time. The locker room in the Y here has four shower stalls along the wall right when you walk in, and they have curtains that don't completely cover the stall-you can see a pair of feet when someone is in there. (And then there's a handicapped one down at the end that's longer and has a bench you can sit on. That's the one I like to use because you have more space.) But right when you walk in the door, there's a sign that says "Please cover yourself when you are not in the shower-including the sauna and steam room". Ok, I'll keep a towel around me when I step out of the shower. But I am NOT going to put one around me when I take off my pants and put on my swimsuit to go get in the pool-because why should I? If someone can't handle seeing my junk for 30 seconds while I'm in a locker room, then it's their problem.