What are your gym showers like?

jahan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open showers, 4 heads. That means that nothing would ever happen there beyond discreet checking out. Plus, a lot of muslim guys shower in their boxers and change under a towel...

Reactions: BillM

Nito Cogin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Statements such as the above are completely invalid - you are assuming, without offering any proof, that the guys hiding their nakedness at the gym are in fact the VERY SAME guys who are sharing nude selfies. It is entirely possible and even likely that the shy guys at the gym would never consider sharing selfies, nude or otherwise.
What proof are you looking for?

jahan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open showers, 4 heads. That means that nothing would ever happen there beyond discreet checking out. Plus, a lot of muslim guys shower in their boxers and change under a towel...
And I forgot: The lights would be more than sufficient in an operation room, which is another drawback.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Individual shower stalls with curtains pulled across the opening. Sigh.

Try showering with the curtain open a few times - see what happens.

If anyone complains, you can always claim to have a bad case of claustrophobia and promise that you will try closing the curtain in the future.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try showering with the curtain open a few times - see what happens.

If anyone complains, you can always claim to have a bad case of claustrophobia and promise that you will try closing the curtain in the future.
I'm just waiting for the soap delivery boy. ;)

Meatn2veg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine are like this...there are dividers for 'privacy' which really serve no purpose haha :emoji_joy:

View attachment 94822701
How ridiculous do those screen things look?!

Those sorts of showers should be left like this...

Sports Centre.jpg

The gym I used to go to when I worked in the London Docklands closed what they called the "wet area" in the men's changing room for a week or so. They said it needed modernising. Which, to me, meant screens being installed etc etc.

THIS is what the "modernised" version looked like;

Showers Refit.jpg

That gym's idea of "modernisation" rested pretty well with me!

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
The one I currently go to has 12 private shower stalls with frosted glass... and a very WTF feature: a mirror on the ceiling. Meaning you can see the guy showering next to you in the reflection if there isn't too much steam. There are hooks at the entrance of the shower room, half the guys walk with their towel on and leave it on the shower door, the other half hang their towel on the hook and walk naked to their shower.
The gym I used to go had 4 open showers in a sort of square setup, but only a few guys would use them.
I've seen way more nudity in my new gym with the private stalls than in the communal setup paradoxically.

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
My gym showers single booths with a curtain and almost always filthy. A pretty ripped hispanic guy was there yesterday buck naked with a big flaccid cock just using his hand to test the water temperature for minutes. I was like "it doesn't take that long to see if the water is hot" haha he was just showing off his cock...but before i could join him he already left and got changed. hope to run into him again soon

D

deleted8036561

Hallway from the locker room has a long mirror, door to toilets right before getting to showers. Five curtained showers, with hooks on each partition. At least they’re roomy. Could probably get 10 shower heads in the space that 5 currently are. Only the first shower is visible from locker room.

Reactions: effedi7 and jahan

Puregym London. Two corridors of stalls with doors and partially opaque glass.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah seen and engaged a few times - very hot
Nice one! Big gym I used to be a member of had big long shower room. The frosting washed off the shower partitions over time and there was plenty of neighbourly wanking going on.