What are your most awkward experiences during a doctor's examination or physical?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks--I think that'll be what I like about it. Just HARD, no ifs or buts. No concern of wilt if you happen to take your mind off it or are concerned with stuff besides your boner! Just what I need for my boner walks--LOVE having a boned up dick--
So you like to exhibit? Awesome. Me too. Show that rock hard boner. This will help you.

• Love
Reactions: openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you like to exhibit? Awesome. Me too. Show that rock hard boner. This will help you.
Yeah--love exhib. Checked the YouTube vids--you mentioned using it in the head but the vids mentioned a 2 or 10 spot inject. Does it matter? AND--I'd love to hear a little about your exhibing!!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're feeling a little bashful, I'll go first-- LOVE public stuff--you're walking along a crowded beach masturbating as you walk is not-so=fantasy of mine, too! I've walked along water's edge on a semi crowded public beach in Mexico full of American tourists and everywhre else--my hand inside some very thin and stretchy snug no-liner trunks and stroking my hard cock inside my trunks--EXTREMELY OBVIOUS what I was doing!!!13:29
I finally shot my jizz inside my trunks which of course leaked right through them being SO thin--just a nylon/spandex fabric--and there was this huge glistening splotch of jizz right at the end of the head of my boner! Dripping down my leg! Was SO FUN walking back to my towel on the sand--just laid there, cock and balls VERY visible through the cum-wet swimsuit and still hard! LOVED IT!!13:33
On bus one time that was about half full, another good-looking guy and I caught each other's eye and started playing with ourselves. Soon he moved to my seat and, our cocks still out, started stroking each other. He finally shot but i didn't. We got off the bus the same time and went different ways, parting with a nod and a grin. I headed for this men's room that had a center stall with no door and sat down, pushed my pants down to my ankles and began stroking. The other guys in the room all looked at me, at first with amazement, some left, others stayed to watch. A couple pulled their cocks back out and stroked along with me. There I sat in a wide open stall, pants down to my ankles, legs stretched out in front of me, and jacking my cock--for quite a long time. Other guys came in to pee or whatever and ALL looked at me sitting there jacking off! GOD I was in heavenly bliss!!! . I just kept on going, edging, but never quit stroking, jacking my cock and feeling like I've never felt in my life! Finally when I did shoot, about 45 minutes later, it came out in streams, long ropes that hit my hair, my face, all over my chest, walls of the stall---!!! MAN what a mess, and all the guys watching just stood there with huge grins and looks of utter delight. The guys jacking got going faster and harder, and then started shooting themselves--one guy caught his in his hand, the other guy turned towards a urinal and shot in there. WHAT a fucking exhilarating experience!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Got some pants-boner stories, too
This happened while I was running around in our skyways wearing these super-worn-thin all over the crotch area from excessive rubbing on past walks, to the point of being able to see every bit of my cock and balls, clearly, right through the pants. The super thin/all but transparent fabric was very stretchy and super clingy, showing all my junk in complete outline. I was walking along in our skyways and a young--26? guy was walking towards me and when he saw me his mouth literally dropped open and his eyes honestly bugged out! He could NOT keep his eyes off it. He got past me and, true!, came RUNNING back to get a ways in front of me again and turned towards me with the SAME expression on his face--mouth wide open, eyes so far open I thought they might fall out of his head! And just STARED at me as he walked past me again. I turned to look back at him and he was looking back at me with the most amazed expression. It got me SO throbbing that I headed for the nearest men's room and stood at a urinal with my pants down to my knees and jacked off so fkkn hard and then shot a HUGE load onto the wall between my and the next urinal and watched it slowly drip down towards the floor. THEN--a guy came in and used that next urinal and looked RIGHT AT the dripping cum, looked at me, then looked back at the cum dripping, and me standing there still with my pants at me knees and my still-hard cock in my hand. WHAT a TRIPLE rush, all in the matter of about 15 minutes. My knees actually felt wobbly walking out after pulling my sweats back up. I will never forget that !!!!!

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My urologist asked me if I would be interested in having a spermatic cord block to relieve the pain from my cysts. Anything to relieve the pain, so I agreed. The block consists of an injection of a steroid and anesthetic into the spermatic cord. That happened this afternoon. My dr referred me to his colleague, who did most of the injections. I didn't know who he was, so I prepared for anything. So, this morning, I got in the shower and shaved my balls, and groin, so I would there would be no evidence of hair and give them an unencumbered path to the injection site. When I arrived at the office, the nurse took my vitals and told me that the resident would be right in. In a couple of minutes, he arrived. He was tall and skinny with black glasses, a pleasant person. He explained that he was working with the urologist and learning the procedure from him. He went over the whole procedure and then told me to undress completely from the waist down, sit on the exam table, and cover my lower half with a sheet. He left and I did what he tole me to do, A couple minutes later, he and the dr came into the room. He was a middle-aged Asian-American man who asked me some questions about my problem. He then proceeded to listen to be heart, etc, then told me to lie down. While he was preparing the injection, the resident was working to properly drape me. I told him I wasn't shy , so he didn't need to drape. He okayed it and removed my sheet, exposing me to both of them. Before the injection, they both felt my testicle and the dr held my penis and asked if there was any referred pain. I told him there wasn't, so they proceeded. The resident took my testicle in his hand hard enough to stretch the skin. The dr felt around, located the cord and did the injection. Now, I had been lying there for a while with two men feeling me up, so, despite the injection ( which didn't hurt) I got a little turned on. The resident wiped some alcohol on my testicle. As he was doing it, my penis, with a mind of its own, throbbed and erected, hitting his arm. I was pretty embarrassed, but he didn't indicated that anything had happened. The dr, left and the resident was completing the computer instructions for aftercare. I quickly rushed from the table, fully hard, and grabbed my underpants from the chair and got them on lest he see it. He said his goodbyes and left the room. I was left standing in my briefs with the front tented. As I left, I had to smile and let out a small laugh.

BiHungAsian29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you're feeling a little bashful, I'll go first-- LOVE public stuff--you're walking along a crowded beach masturbating as you walk is not-so=fantasy of mine, too! I've walked along water's edge on a semi crowded public beach in Mexico full of American tourists and everywhre else--my hand inside some very thin and stretchy snug no-liner trunks and stroking my hard cock inside my trunks--EXTREMELY OBVIOUS what I was doing!!!13:29
I finally shot my jizz inside my trunks which of course leaked right through them being SO thin--just a nylon/spandex fabric--and there was this huge glistening splotch of jizz right at the end of the head of my boner! Dripping down my leg! Was SO FUN walking back to my towel on the sand--just laid there, cock and balls VERY visible through the cum-wet swimsuit and still hard! LOVED IT!!13:33
On bus one time that was about half full, another good-looking guy and I caught each other's eye and started playing with ourselves. Soon he moved to my seat and, our cocks still out, started stroking each other. He finally shot but i didn't. We got off the bus the same time and went different ways, parting with a nod and a grin. I headed for this men's room that had a center stall with no door and sat down, pushed my pants down to my ankles and began stroking. The other guys in the room all looked at me, at first with amazement, some left, others stayed to watch. A couple pulled their cocks back out and stroked along with me. There I sat in a wide open stall, pants down to my ankles, legs stretched out in front of me, and jacking my cock--for quite a long time. Other guys came in to pee or whatever and ALL looked at me sitting there jacking off! GOD I was in heavenly bliss!!! . I just kept on going, edging, but never quit stroking, jacking my cock and feeling like I've never felt in my life! Finally when I did shoot, about 45 minutes later, it came out in streams, long ropes that hit my hair, my face, all over my chest, walls of the stall---!!! MAN what a mess, and all the guys watching just stood there with huge grins and looks of utter delight. The guys jacking got going faster and harder, and then started shooting themselves--one guy caught his in his hand, the other guy turned towards a urinal and shot in there. WHAT a fucking exhilarating experience!
Hot story man

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dermatologist, female, older lady but quite hot, and super professional. I hadn't been in to see one in years and I had a tumor removed years before and decided I had to go back for regular skin exams. Can't fuck around with skin cancer!

So its her and her nurse assistant. And its a full nude skin exam, as they are all supposed to be. She's got me on my back and starts checking my torso out and then asks "is there anything on your genitals you are concerned about?" I said "well...I do have some freckles but I think they are normal." She insisted to see so she straight up pulled the paper sheet off me and grabbed gently my penis and turned it, and stretched it out, and rolled it over, and moved it all around, and was like two inches from it. It was thorough. It felt like she was really "checking it out" not just totally looking at the few freckles. That was my first visit at the office I continue to go to.

Subsequent visits she didn't really handle me much there. But she retired and her PA took over. Younger and cute but not nearly as attractive as the older blonde head doc. She asked me on my first visit to see her about the freckles on my penis and if they changed I told her they hadn't, she did a less thorough quick handsy inspection anyway.

About 2 years later I'm in for a routine exam and I had since developed a new freckle on the top part of the shaft. Not that it was worrisome but it came on in like a month all of a sudden. Well, I was all ready to tell my new dermatologist about it to inspect it, but the old nurse wasn't there and instead it was a quite hot and very cute young nurse. Fuck!! I couldn't even look at this chick she was boner material all day long. So I'm thinking "I have to be nude in front of this chick well, lets see what happens" and I didn't bring it up. My doc wasn't checking my cock out anymore except for just a flip of the sheet and inspection from not too far away. She also checks for lymph node swelling and gets all between my scrotum and legs. I just could not bring this new freckle up with the hottie nurse, I have nothing to be afraid of I'm very proud of my size and cock and would show it to anyone alive today. But this was different!

Next trip in 6 months later I said fuck it I'm going to disclose it. And wouldn't you know, it was a different but equally hot nurse doing my check in. So I told her, "yah I have a new freckle on my penis and I don't know if its cool or not." She said "well then make sure you take your underwear off and we'll get that squared away!" Yah, I thought, squared away right between your hips!! Damn these hot nurses!

I brought it up and my doc made me show her. She proceeded to grab my shit and pull it out a good bit and then lens it. Her face was as close as my wife's is when she's on me!!! And she really inspected it at least 30 full seconds, as well as the others she noticed she said "oh you have others let me see them all" and it was another 20 or so seconds for the 5 or 6 freckles. I grew to semi just after that. So as I'm asked to lay on my sides my cock is draped onto the table almost, and the sheet is moving around and I catch the nurse on the side of the room taking notes on moles etc. but eyeballing my dick. I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the doctor asking twice about a mole's size from before, it made me look at the nurse and sure enough she was 'distracted'.

Skin exams are fun and nerve wracking. But if the nurses are hot and they check you everywhere, they can be worth it ;)