What are your most awkward experiences during a doctor's examination or physical?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time I had a really awkward moment with a medical situation had nothing to do with an exam, but when a few weeks after my vasectomy I had to drop off a container of my splooge to the urologist.

I remember trying to return it as nonchalantly as I could to the receptionist when she asked in what seemed to me to be a rather loud tone, "You're here to drop off a sample of semen?" Several people in the waiting room looked up, including the female partners of the guys who were there and I felt like every eye was on me as I answered rather meekly and slid the cup across the check-in counter and then departed as soon as she told me how long the results would take. I guess it could have been worse as the doctor had previously instructed for either my wife or I to keep using protection till a negative result came back and in my mind's eye I was worried she would repeat this warning out loud.

My wife joked to me later when I told her about this that I should have answered in a more sarcastic braggadocio like, "Yes, it is, and I almost needed a bigger cup!" or "Yes, this is my semen sample that I ejaculated into this cup!" But fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how one looks at it), that's not me.

Reactions: manunlisted

bloompark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a vasectomy in my thirties (I won't say how many years ago!) The operation itself was as a hospital out patient, but after a few weeks I had to see my local doctor to have the stitches removed. She was a similar age to me and attractive, though her demeanour was obviously professional and focused. She got me to strip off my lower half and asked the usual questions. Then she armed herself with a pair of tweezers and got me to put one foot up on her thigh and the other leg spread, while she started gently picking at the stitches. She had to keep my manhood off to one side with the back of her hand as she worked.

Now, I probably could have kept my calm quite easily as her tugging on stitches was at times uncomfortable. That is, had it not been for my bare foot resting on her thigh. My heel was directly over the bumpy outline of her stocking suspenders and as she moved slightly, my brain formed an image of the lacey straps and studs under her skirt. I've always had a thing for stockings and suspenders, so the longer she worked on my stitches, the more my imagination was firing. The inevitable started to happen, my cock started to react. I was already more sensitive having abstained from sex due to the stitches. So, here I was, legs apart, foot resting on the lap of a stockinged, attractive woman, her hands working to unstitch me! Some would say I didn't stand a chance.

She, of course, remained aloof and professional as always. She said nothing about my semi and finished the job. It took about an hour for my blushes and pulse rate to calm. I told my wife about the experience and she found it very amusing. She even asked if I wanted her to wear a white coat and stethoscope for our first post vasectomy fuck. She still teases me to this day whenever I have a visit to the doctors.
What about the vasectomy itself?

JustLivingLife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can’t remember if I’ve talked about this here before. About 3 years ago, I had a swollen scrotum and was worried about it. After examining me, my GP sent me that day for an ultrasound. I figured I’d get a female tech, since that it what I’ve always had for ultrasounds, but I guess for testicular scans, they send in a man? He was an older Dad type. I was paying more attention to the monitor on the wall than my penis, and didn’t at first really notice that him rolling around on my balls had gotten me hard. I was covered by a little towel, and I don’t think he realized at first that I was hard, until he really started bumping my erection with the back of his arm and hand. He got a little flustered for a sec, as did I, but then he removed the towel and wiped the gel off my balls, and wiped on my hard cock too. I think older male docs/medical professionals have seen it all and don’t get too bothered by boners.

Turns out I had to have a hydrocele removal procedure. I’ll tell about my visits to the urologist later!

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
after examining me, my GP sent me that day for an ultrasound. I figured I’d get a female tech, since that it what I’ve always had for ultrasounds, but I guess for testicular scans, they send in a man? He was an older Dad type.
Not in my case. I have had 3, all 3 were done by female techs even though the first time I requested a male.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What about the vasectomy itself?
Had it done in a hospital. One nurse talking to me and another nurse with the doctor who was doing the snipping. I had it done on a Friday and was back to work on the Monday. No side effects and no more babies, two were enough!

bloompark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had it done in a hospital. One nurse talking to me and another nurse with the doctor who was doing the snipping. I had it done on a Friday and was back to work on the Monday. No side effects and no more babies, two were enough!
What did it feel like? Embarrassing?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not in my case. I have had 3, all 3 were done by female techs even though the first time I requested a male.
I haven't come across a male ultrasound technician. Then first time I had a testicular ultrasound, the female technician was relatively new at it and, as she was trying to hold the apparatus against my balls, she exclaimed, "Damn, these thing keep moving around." We both got a big laugh.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't come across a male ultrasound technician. Then first time I had a testicular ultrasound, the female technician was relatively new at it and, as she was trying to hold the apparatus against my balls, she exclaimed, "Damn, these thing keep moving around." We both got a big laugh.
I had a male tech the first time that I had an ultrasound on my legs looking for blood clots.
Oddly enough, most of the time is spent on that vein that is at the crease where your legs and groin meet. I was not expecting that, and had worn boxer shorts that day, so most of the examination had the ultrasound wand up into the legs of my boxer shorts! With all of that gel. By the time he was done my boxer shorts were pretty wet with the gel. It made for an uncomfortable ride home. I would have been more than happy to remove my boxer shorts for him.

Reactions: herbho

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What did it feel like? Embarrassing?
When I had mine, the doctor did the right side on his own and then called in his receptionist/nurse and had her watch him do the left side. I was embarrassed as hell laying on the table with my shirt up to my chest and nude from the waist down.

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting an annual physical with a new doctor. He had just thoroughly examined the genital area and told me to stand in front of the exam table with legs spread and bend over with elbows on the table. Well of coarse I will doc I'm thinking. He gave me a very deep and thorough prostate exam like no other. I didn't flinch a bit the entire time so he continued for what felt like five minutes even though it was likely just 30 seconds. He had me naked the entire physical and acted completely professional.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was at age 18, the first time I had my prostate checked and it was by the same Dr. wo delivered me at birth. Again, at the tender age of 18 I had a horrible dull pain in my lower back that would not go away and I knew I had not hurt myself in any way. I gave in and went to my doctor. After several minutes of questioning and seemingly no diagnosis to his questions he said OK young man, drop your shorts and bend over the table. Even though I never dreamed of having to have a prostate exam I knew what he was going to do. He lubed up his finger good and in it went, straight to my prostate. At that age I had never had a dick in my butt, but it felt like he stuck his dick in me instead of his index finger. Sure enough, even at that young age he discovered I had an enlarged prostate. I learned later my Dad had the same issue when he was that age. Anyway, a prescription for Macrodantin cleared that up and all was fine, never having that problem again. Needless to say, it was an eye-opening experience, not to mention a butt hole opening experience.

Ironic to this story, last night I took a buddy's dick that is 6.5 inches in girth and I begged for more.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time I had a really awkward moment with a medical situation had nothing to do with an exam, but when a few weeks after my vasectomy I had to drop off a container of my splooge to the urologist.

I remember trying to return it as nonchalantly as I could to the receptionist when she asked in what seemed to me to be a rather loud tone, "You're here to drop off a sample of semen?" Several people in the waiting room looked up, including the female partners of the guys who were there and I felt like every eye was on me as I answered rather meekly and slid the cup across the check-in counter and then departed as soon as she told me how long the results would take. I guess it could have been worse as the doctor had previously instructed for either my wife or I to keep using protection till a negative result came back and in my mind's eye I was worried she would repeat this warning out loud.

My wife joked to me later when I told her about this that I should have answered in a more sarcastic braggadocio like, "Yes, it is, and I almost needed a bigger cup!" or "Yes, this is my semen sample that I ejaculated into this cup!" But fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how one looks at it), that's not me.
I had to do this as well, but for fertility testing due to a varicocele. Three times, in fact. Nothing quite as embarrassing as handing over my warm sample cup to the receptionist up front with people behind me in line and in the waiting room. They were all women and mostly professional and polite. I once got in line and when I got to the front the receptionist said I could just skip to the front next time. What was I going to the say to the people in front of me though? “Excuse me, I just masturbated into a cup and I have a time-sensitive semen sample to drop off, may I cut in line?” I actually jokingly told one of the ladies that they should have a drop off door/window that you can just buzz-in for this type of sample. Would be a good idea!

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had a handful of scrotal ultrasounds for various scrotal masses (varicocele, head cysts, microlithiasis) and I’ve had both men and women. They all did a very good job of covering my penis with a small towel for modesty. I actually found it fascinating to watch the ultrasound images as they did their analysis.

Reactions: herbho

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being sent to the nurse for bloods only to find a bird is fucked a few weekends before and not answered her calls cos she was really bad….

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve had a handful of scrotal ultrasounds for various scrotal masses (varicocele, head cysts, microlithiasis) and I’ve had both men and women. They all did a very good job of covering my penis with a small towel for modesty. I actually found it fascinating to watch the ultrasound images as they did their analysis.

I am too much of a chicken to watch the ultrasound, since I have no idea what I would be seeing. I can imagine looking at something innocent and coming to the conclusion that I had cancer or was pregnant or something. You know, the irrational stuff. During my first colonoscopy, the dr asked if I wanted to watch it. Hell no. So he put me under more ( Thanks for that). I did, however, watch my cystoscopy. I wanted to see what the inside of my dick and bladder looked like. They looked so good that I decided to take them on tour. :)

Kazimir

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a starving college student, a friend of a friend told me he made extra money getting physicals etc. from student doctors at the training hospital. I've always been comfortable with medical exams and the like, and I only had $10 to my name, so I asked him to sign me up, no questions asked. I figure they're gonna practice drawing blood or listening to my lungs or whatever — easy money.

When I arrived at my "appointment," they put me in an exam room and told me to strip naked and put on one of those assless hospital gowns. At this point, I realized something was afoot, and asked the nurse what the doctors were going to practice.

"A prostate exam." she said. Cool. Awesome. I'd never had one of those before, and now I was going to get five in a row. The doctors-in-training all came in and lined up against the wall. I bent over the exam table and showed them all my ass, as instructed. This is when I learned two things: 1) these mock exams are basically a group project, so these doctors don't come in one at a time and leave when they're done, but rather stick around and watch, staring at your asshole and offering feedback to their classmates; and 2) even gloved, fake nails still hurt like a bitch. It was a horrible experience, but there was $40 in it for me if I toughed it out, so I bent over and thought of England...

They finished, and the head doc required me give them feedback, which was super awkward. Like "Yeah, that was great — any patient would be lucky to have your fingers up their ass!" Then, as head doc gave me a paper towel to clean myself up, and the nurse handed me an envelope of money, I realized they just paid to finger me. Weirdest, most uncomfortable medical experience yet.

bloompark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a starving college student, a friend of a friend told me he made extra money getting physicals etc. from student doctors at the training hospital. I've always been comfortable with medical exams and the like, and I only had $10 to my name, so I asked him to sign me up, no questions asked. I figure they're gonna practice drawing blood or listening to my lungs or whatever — easy money.

When I arrived at my "appointment," they put me in an exam room and told me to strip naked and put on one of those assless hospital gowns. At this point, I realized something was afoot, and asked the nurse what the doctors were going to practice.

"A prostate exam." she said. Cool. Awesome. I'd never had one of those before, and now I was going to get five in a row. The doctors-in-training all came in and lined up against the wall. I bent over the exam table and showed them all my ass, as instructed. This is when I learned two things: 1) these mock exams are basically a group project, so these doctors don't come in one at a time and leave when they're done, but rather stick around and watch, staring at your asshole and offering feedback to their classmates; and 2) even gloved, fake nails still hurt like a bitch. It was a horrible experience, but there was $40 in it for me if I toughed it out, so I bent over and thought of England...

They finished, and the head doc required me give them feedback, which was super awkward. Like "Yeah, that was great — any patient would be lucky to have your fingers up their ass!" Then, as head doc gave me a paper towel to clean myself up, and the nurse handed me an envelope of money, I realized they just paid to finger me. Weirdest, most uncomfortable medical experience yet.
They could have at least looked at your penis too.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had pubic area and balls shaved in hospital a few times. Once, aged 21 by a female nurse, similar age, but I was too ill to care about anything. Another time by a male orderly and I began to chub up quite a lot; felt embarrassed. (Excessively shy about sexual tings in those days.) He said" "Don't worry, it makes it easier to shave it all, like that"

When I had vasectomy I did the prep at home before hand. I knew the surgeon - not well - as I worked in the same hospital. Less shy in those days and I took it in my stride - so to speak.

Reactions: Hakan1

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, I too worked in the Urology Dept in the Med School for the University of TN as a standardized patient, I would go daily for a couple of weeks with another dude, we were both in gowns 10 students of both sexes in class to to learn how to do a prostrate exam. It was about a two hour job when it started and I really had to direct 99% of the students as to where it was, once the hit it, I said now you feel it, the reply was yes and then it was next! I made a flat $400 bucks a day for 2 weeks every fall. I did it for maybe 3 years, easy money and not for those who were shy

Dojo481

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Genital exam. I was about to visit a then-bf overseas, so I googled symptoms in order to get meds just in case they were needed after some recent escapades. The handsome male doctor of course insisted on a q-tip sample and asked whether I preferred a male or female. I stupidly said a male. Being the only man around, he dropped to his knees to take the sample while I was standing up. This was early morning and I hadn't wanked.

His cocksucker's position, with those smooth lips level to cock, and my exhibitionism And his hot looks (think: young chevy chase face and a lean/muscular body) gave me a raging boner the moment I gazed down. The doctor simply smirked when I apologized. He gripped my boner quite firmly-making matters much worse-and milked my abundant precum, then smugly replied, "no worries, you're making this a lot easier!"