What are your most outrageous/ adventurous sexual experiences?

thatguyonthebike

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger I was just as much of a cock and cum hound as I am now, the only difference was I was much more of a risk taker than now. I used to regularly cruise a public toilet in my town close to the public library. One day I was on my way to the library to study and as usual found myself going to check out the toilets. There were two guys in there that looked at me like I was lunch, so I quickly stepped into a cubicle, stripped naked and opened the door slightly so they could see in. They had been joined by a third man and they were all stroking hard cocks, within seconds I was on my knees moving from one to another taking them down my throat. Before long one of them had decided that I needed fucking so pulled me up and bent me over so that while I was servicing the other two he could slide his decent sized cock into my pre-lubed hole. He was just getting into his stride when the door opened and other man started to come in. I quickly dived into the cubicle and the three turned back to the urinal. It wasn´t long before the door to my cubicle was pushed open and one of the guys told me the other one had left without doing anything. They quickly got me back in position and then took it in turns to use my mouth and arse. I left a few minutes later with three loads inside me.

I was in the library studying an hour later when a man came and stood in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was the fourth man from the toilets He nodded for me to follow him and with my heart racing I did. He took me to a little used part of the reference library pulled me into a corner and immediately had his hand down the back my shorts fingering my cummy hole and feeding the cum to me from his fingers, while stroking my hard cock. All the time he was whispering into my ear what a little slut I was. I wasn´t long before I was shooting my load into his hand and when I was finished he smeared my load all over my face and then pushed his fingers into my mouth to clean. He then walked off leaving me to sort myself out before anyone could see me.

A while later I needed a piss so went to the basement toilet in the library. I had only just finished when the guy walked in and immediately grabbed me and pulled me into a cubicle. He roughly pulled down my shorts, lined up his cock and rammed it all the way home into my hole. He fucked me hard again telling me what a little slut and cum whore I was. It didn´t take long for him to cum inside me then he just put his cock away and left without another word.

That night I lay on my bed and fingered my gaping, sloppy hole and came twice more all over myself. Needless to say I ate it all up because I hate to waste good cum.

Anyone had any similar experiences or equally thrilling?

Reactions: Lynx_prt

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger I was just as much of a cock and cum hound as I am now, the only difference was I was much more of a risk taker than now. I used to regularly cruise a public toilet in my town close to the public library. One day I was on my way to the library to study and as usual found myself going to check out the toilets. There were two guys in there that looked at me like I was lunch, so I quickly stepped into a cubicle, stripped naked and opened the door slightly so they could see in. They had been joined by a third man and they were all stroking hard cocks, within seconds I was on my knees moving from one to another taking them down my throat. Before long one of them had decided that I needed fucking so pulled me up and bent me over so that while I was servicing the other two he could slide his decent sized cock into my pre-lubed hole. He was just getting into his stride when the door opened and other man started to come in. I quickly dived into the cubicle and the three turned back to the urinal. It wasn´t long before the door to my cubicle was pushed open and one of the guys told me the other one had left without doing anything. They quickly got me back in position and then took it in turns to use my mouth and arse. I left a few minutes later with three loads inside me.

I was in the library studying an hour later when a man came and stood in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was the fourth man from the toilets He nodded for me to follow him and with my heart racing I did. He took me to a little used part of the reference library pulled me into a corner and immediately had his hand down the back my shorts fingering my cummy hole and feeding the cum to me from his fingers, while stroking my hard cock. All the time he was whispering into my ear what a little slut I was. I wasn´t long before I was shooting my load into his hand and when I was finished he smeared my load all over my face and then pushed his fingers into my mouth to clean. He then walked off leaving me to sort myself out before anyone could see me.

A while later I needed a piss so went to the basement toilet in the library. I had only just finished when the guy walked in and immediately grabbed me and pulled me into a cubicle. He roughly pulled down my shorts, lined up his cock and rammed it all the way home into my hole. He fucked me hard again telling me what a little slut and cum whore I was. It didn´t take long for him to cum inside me then he just put his cock away and left without another word.

That night I lay on my bed and fingered my gaping, sloppy hole and came twice more all over myself. Needless to say I ate it all up because I hate to waste good cum.

Anyone had any similar experiences or equally thrilling?
Very daring ...awesome

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one time at family camp... true story. I have a large family and every year we all would go camping together as a family. Everyone would set up their tents sort of in a C shaped fashion with the fire in the middle. One night, my now husband and I went to bed early while the rest of the family stayed up playing cards, and sitting around the fire. Our tent was dead center . We started fooling around and one kiss lead to another kiss and then a lick here and there. Well before we knew what was happening. We were have full all the way sex. Now I am not that quite when I have sex. Especially if he hit the right spots. It was so hot in our tent, you could melt ice. It was made even hotter knowing that all my family was just outside our tent. The next morning when we all got up and were fixing family breakfast. My brother came up to me and said " Someone had fun last night"..... I just looked at him and smiled.... :)

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a local lake that had a lot of gay men cruising around. One day I found this guy and we went into the trees so I could suck his cock, while we were at it, a guy came up and said he could see us from the trail, and we promptly moved deeper among the trees. The guy who told us how visible we were promptly pulled his pants down and offered me his cock too. Well what can a dedicated cock sucker do, other than oblige the guy and suck him too. It didn't take long until he informed me he was about to cum, for which I increased my efforts and receive a worthy load into my waiting mouth. As he pulled his pants up I resumed sucking the guy I originally was sucking, now very hard and willing to stuff his engorged member deep down my willing throat. It was an erotic and satisfying day!

Reactions: Lynx_prt