What Are Your Opinions On Freeballing?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess this is aimed mostly at guys who don't freeball. What do you think about it?

If you see a guy at the gym drop his jeans and you see he's not wearing underwear and then he puts on a pair of shorts what goes through your mind?

Do you think he is brave, stupid, unhygienic etc?

Do you think he is more or less of a man if he freeballs?

Do you consider it a type of exhibitionism?

If you are a gay man or a woman, do you find freeballing a turn on or turn off?

If you are a straight guy, would having a best friend who freeballs encourage you to do the same?

For guys who don't permanently freeball, have you ever tried it? What was your experience? Are there circumstances when you would / wouldn't freeball?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is aimed mostly at guys who don't freeball. What do you think about it?

If you see a guy at the gym drop his jeans and you see he's not wearing underwear and then he puts on a pair of shorts what goes through your mind?

If you are a straight guy, would having a best friend who freeballs encourage you to do the same?

For guys who don't permanently freeball, have you ever tried it? What was your experience? Are there circumstances when you would / wouldn't freeball?

Yes I freeball but mostly only in sweats, I freeball for comfort it's nice to let everything hang loose when it's been crammed into the crotch of a pair of work strides for hours.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Usually sweats or shorts just to have them bounce or sway when walking. If I’m in a suit or dress slacks then I’d wear underwear as dry clean can be expensive and who wants skid marks in their pants. Jeans are a different story. Sometimes I freeball, usually not.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Gym situation... i see it as lewd / bad idea.... go running on a treadmill and have it flopping-flopping around possibly hurt yourself. Not smart to me. Compression / athletic shorts or tightie whities or briefs them big floppies up....
Duluth Trading Company Bullpen Underwear TV Commercial, 'What’s Happening'

And the blatant and obvious "display" factor isn't necessary. You're suppose to be there to workout and get buff, not to be offering up up-the-pantleg shots of your cock regardless of how big and manly and suck'able it may be haha. If you're being a horny fuck on purpose that's all you... but it just draws unnecessary attention because of how blatantly obvious it is in athletic shorts, especially if the guy is a "True LPSG'er"...

Brave stupid not clean?.... I have to lean into calling it stupid. People always complain even when they wear boxers about how sweaty... sticky... uncontrolled and in need of constant adjustment their cock is in boxers... let alone if they have nothing at all. Do you really wanna be that weirdo walking around grabbing your crotch every 10 seconds to fix it. If you wanna look like the guy jacking off in public be my guest... but times they are uh changing... you're liable to have 10 females complaining to the gym staff about you if you're that weirdo walking around adjusting yourself everytime you even move. Need to be wearing some supportive... sweat wicking athletic undies.... I'll always be a "pusher" of tightie whities, briefs, or under armour compression shorts or similar products...

More or less of a "Man"?...... Neither. Choice in underwear doesn't mean anything in being able to determine that. Unless you wanna compare him to the "Stereotype" of a what a "Man's Man" is suppose to be. Which is totally and completely a subjective idea from person to person.... so this question.... Neither. Cannot be determined by underwear or lack there of choices alone without being totally subjective....

Is it exhibitionism?.....
Screenshot_20200313-091138_Chrome.jpg

...... it could be interpreted that way. In the sense that it could be seen as a "clue" or possible "indicator" that said male is possibly an "exhibitionist". The fact that that male knows full well he is very much putting his bulge, cock outline, on clear and present display in most pants types. Sweats, athletic cloth-material shorts, some denim jeans or most denim jeans if the guy is hung.... its a very strong indicator or clue, but you can't truly call it straight up exhibitionism because like women with their boobs, and women wearing bikinis... "It's still covered".... so technically not putting anything on display... but we all know full well it draws attention to ones genitals. Could be interpreted either way, but I'll only call it a clue / indicator...

Turn on or turn off?..... Only a turn on in a sexually charged situation like all sexual innuendoes and acts relating or eluding to a sexual nature are.... all other situations its pretty much a null or pointless factor. Again... subjective person to person how they see it... i would only find it sexy in a sexually charged situation....

Would i be encouraged to?..... Never. I like my tightie whities haha.

Last question doesn't apply to me so.... N/A

Just my insight. ^_^ like i said a lot... this situation is entirely subjective person to person and you'll get responses that run the gambit from....

"O-M-G its so gross and offensive and borderline sexual harassment to any female near you like "man-spreading" issssss...."

To...

"Mmmmmm ya, let that big hairy man cock flop free my fellow freeballers. Its so much more healthy for your testicles and so god damn manly and turns your sex appeal up to 11...."

You'll hear/read it all haha. You'll have to choose for yourself what to believe about it.... ^_~

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gym situation... i see it as lewd / bad idea.... go running on a treadmill and have it flopping-flopping around possibly hurt yourself. Not smart to me. Compression / athletic shorts or tightie whities or briefs them big floppies up....

^This. Intentionally exposing oneself may also lead to complaints, warnings or expulsion from gyms. No one should expose themselves.

When it comes to seeing flopping junk in shorts or sweats I'm not bothered by small flop from small junk. When I see big flop of big junk I think that guy needs containment.

It also depends on the exercise. Not much flop happens on weight benches/machines or rowing or step machines.

I also don't care about a jiggling bulge in swimwear at/around the pool. That's to be expected.

As for freeballing in general, I have done it at work and in public in casual wear but not often. It depends on how my package looks in a particular pair of trousers. I almost always freeball at home. If it starts to bother me I'll pull on a pair of undies.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001

tallacori

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Don't have any major feelings on it.

I don't pay much attention to guys at the gym/guys undressing so I probably wouldn't notice

I suppose it's a little unhygienic. One of the functions of underwear is so you wouldn't get like crotch sweat all over your clothes. But if you're at the gym then everything was probably going to be sweaty anyway so it's not like underwear makes much difference. I suppose I might have some pause if it was like a suit or something that you might wear more than once before dry cleaning but everyone has different tolerances for hygiene.

I don't think those things are related

Only in the sense that a lot of people here seem to be doing it for attention

As with most of these things it's only a turn on if you're already attracted to the person or in sexual situation with them. Otherwise you're just a dude with no underwear and I'm not sure why I should care.

Not applicable

Tried it once or twice, usually because it was laundry day. It's nothing memorable. It certainly wasn't the highlight of my day or some sort of emancipation from the oppression of underwear.

Reactions: Gj816

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have gone commando (free balling) for over 20 years. As others have said here, I like the freedom. My flaccid is larger than many are erect (6.5 inches in length). That is without any level of excitement. I find underwear very uncomfortable. When I dress to go out on special occasions I truss up so to speak. I wear a style which is pouched for greater comfort.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I switched from briefs to boxers about 15 years ago. Once I got used to loose boxers, freeballing was not much different. When I went to the beach, I wore gym shorts with nothing underneath. Sometimes I would stay like that after I left the beach. Loose and free feels best to me!

D

deleted5068251

Similar here ... I free ball at the gym solely so that folks can watch my junk swing around ... I’m more comfortable in a jock but I like to show off ....

same here guys! I have been free balling for years now. I too love doing at the gym especially. I usually wear a nice cock ring or two to give it some extra bulge. I always am hoping someone notices and maybe grabs or tugs on it. Hasn’t happened yet but deff have had some stares .

Will post a pic foe everyone soon.