What Are Your Opinions On Freeballing?

ryanbates77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont enjoy freeballing myself unless Im laying around not doing anything. if Im going to be moving around I like the support of some kind of underwear. that being said I dont care at all if a guy freeballs, different strokes. doesnt strike me as gross or weird, just potentially dangerous when zipping up lol

Electronips

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freeballing (commando in my head as I'm British !) Is awesome. I've done it 24/7 for 10+ years now & never once regretted it. I do it for the physical feeling of being free & the turn on of doing something a lot of people consider dirty or weird.

I usually wear underwear especially during the summer because I often wear rugby shorts. On occasions I have gone commando under the shorts if I think someone is interested and want to see how the land lies. Usually it becomes fairly obvious at that point from their staring...

xore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I freeball all the time. It’s more comfortable to have everything loose for me. Women show off their tits and cleavage all the time, hard nipples even and no one cares. What’s the big deal if you see some dick outline. It’s part of your body, it’s natural.

hokejka19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball almost all the time, not when in suit for a business ocasion and not for ice hockey trainings and matches. I prefer to go on nude beach, so very limited I wear swim shorts. For swimming I have to wear them. A also sleep naked since puberty.

I feel more freedom when freeballing. Do not think it Is unhygienic, I shower every morning and evening and also after gym/training/match.

I do not think it make me more man, but it is my obvious habit for ages. It Is true my mates/teammates quite often comment me go commando, but I do not mind. I am happy to reply that comments.

My life, my choices...... i respect everyone's decision.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball all the time. It’s more comfortable to have everything loose for me. Women show off their tits and cleavage all the time, hard nipples even and no one cares. What’s the big deal if you see some dick outline. It’s part of your body, it’s natural.
Agree 100%