What Are Your Opinions On Freeballing?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gym situation... i see it as lewd / bad idea.... go running on a treadmill and have it flopping-flopping around possibly hurt yourself. Not smart to me. Compression / athletic shorts or tightie whities or briefs them big floppies up....
Duluth Trading Company Bullpen Underwear TV Commercial, 'What’s Happening'

And the blatant and obvious "display" factor isn't necessary. You're suppose to be there to workout and get buff, not to be offering up up-the-pantleg shots of your cock regardless of how big and manly and suck'able it may be haha. If you're being a horny fuck on purpose that's all you... but it just draws unnecessary attention because of how blatantly obvious it is in athletic shorts, especially if the guy is a "True LPSG'er"...

Brave stupid not clean?.... I have to lean into calling it stupid. People always complain even when they wear boxers about how sweaty... sticky... uncontrolled and in need of constant adjustment their cock is in boxers... let alone if they have nothing at all. Do you really wanna be that weirdo walking around grabbing your crotch every 10 seconds to fix it. If you wanna look like the guy jacking off in public be my guest... but times they are uh changing... you're liable to have 10 females complaining to the gym staff about you if you're that weirdo walking around adjusting yourself everytime you even move. Need to be wearing some supportive... sweat wicking athletic undies.... I'll always be a "pusher" of tightie whities, briefs, or under armour compression shorts or similar products...

More or less of a "Man"?...... Neither. Choice in underwear doesn't mean anything in being able to determine that. Unless you wanna compare him to the "Stereotype" of a what a "Man's Man" is suppose to be. Which is totally and completely a subjective idea from person to person.... so this question.... Neither. Cannot be determined by underwear or lack there of choices alone without being totally subjective....

Is it exhibitionism?.....
View attachment 13657971
...... it could be interpreted that way. In the sense that it could be seen as a "clue" or possible "indicator" that said male is possibly an "exhibitionist". The fact that that male knows full well he is very much putting his bulge, cock outline, on clear and present display in most pants types. Sweats, athletic cloth-material shorts, some denim jeans or most denim jeans if the guy is hung.... its a very strong indicator or clue, but you can't truly call it straight up exhibitionism because like women with their boobs, and women wearing bikinis... "It's still covered".... so technically not putting anything on display... but we all know full well it draws attention to ones genitals. Could be interpreted either way, but I'll only call it a clue / indicator...

Turn on or turn off?..... Only a turn on in a sexually charged situation like all sexual innuendoes and acts relating or eluding to a sexual nature are.... all other situations its pretty much a null or pointless factor. Again... subjective person to person how they see it... i would only find it sexy in a sexually charged situation....

Would i be encouraged to?..... Never. I like my tightie whities haha.

Last question doesn't apply to me so.... N/A

Just my insight. ^_^ like i said a lot... this situation is entirely subjective person to person and you'll get responses that run the gambit from....

"O-M-G its so gross and offensive and borderline sexual harassment to any female near you like "man-spreading" issssss...."

To...

"Mmmmmm ya, let that big hairy man cock flop free my fellow freeballers. Its so much more healthy for your testicles and so god damn manly and turns your sex appeal up to 11...."

You'll hear/read it all haha. You'll have to choose for yourself what to believe about it.... ^_~
So I guess you could def call me an exhibitionist--it's harmless and a huge kick!

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I quit wearing underwear after high school. I don't own any, and never missed it. . Some posters said they wear it to the doctors visits. I don't. When they say "Strip to your underwear" I just tell them I don't wear underwear and they say "Ok, we will get a privacy drape" and give me a paper drape to cover my bits. They are never shocked or offended. . I keep myself clean, shower every day, and wear Levi 501 Jeans, with the button fly. No chance of a zipper with a button fly! I personally never saw a need for underwear. And have you seen how expensive it is? For something most will never see? ha ha. . Anyway, everyone must find what works for them. For me, I haven't worn underwear in 40 years.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I quit wearing underwear after high school. I don't own any, and never missed it. . Some posters said they wear it to the doctors visits. I don't. When they say "Strip to your underwear" I just tell them I don't wear underwear and they say "Ok, we will get a privacy drape" and give me a paper drape to cover my bits. They are never shocked or offended. . I keep myself clean, shower every day, and wear Levi 501 Jeans, with the button fly. No chance of a zipper with a button fly! I personally never saw a need for underwear. And have you seen how expensive it is? For something most will never see? ha ha. . Anyway, everyone must find what works for them. For me, I haven't worn underwear in 40 years.
With exception for an occasional thong, I'm underwear-less also. Feels great.

Reactions: diver6

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball daily. Even to work.
Your pics remind me of a guy from my work, he has a pointed dick, even when placid. I've seen a guy with a pointed dick in gym locker, so I think the guy at work is similar.
A few weeks ago, he wore khaki and I could see the dickhead pointed out and imprinted on his khaki. I was a little shock but not sure if he's aware of it or not.

504stretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your pics remind me of a guy from my work, he has a pointed dick, even when placid. I've seen a guy with a pointed dick in gym locker, so I think the guy at work is similar.
A few weeks ago, he wore khaki and I could see the dickhead pointed out and imprinted on his khaki. I was a little shock but not sure if he's aware of it or not.
The head of my cock is rather large as is the ridge around it....even when I do wear briefs it is sometimes visible...especially when I start getting turned on

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go commando/free ball, I find it more comfortable. I have noticed guys/women glancing at my bulge. Have a fwb she said she likes the easy access when I’m wearing my button fly jeans.

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's summer time. I go commando every day unless I leave the house for an appointment. Going to the store or running errands - no underwear.
I’m generally the same, tho even in winter chances are I’m freeballing.
Generally wear underwear to the gym, but to work it’s about how I am feeling on the day and what pants are clean - i wear underwear with jeans majority of the time.

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
So was planning to do my 12k run very early this morning but woke up lazy and decided not to change into my running gear so just went out in my trainers and the shorts I was sleeping in. I have a few pairs of old shorts I used to lift in at high school which are just snug enough so my dick doesn’t slide out when I sleep commando. It was early, I was still half asleep, didn’t expect to see people, didn’t comprehend I was running in just short lifting shorts, commando, shirtless wearing just my shoes and sunglasses.

About 3k in to the run a came across a couple walking and realized they both were checking out my bulge. Looking down I realized the bounce in my shorts along with the mist in the air combined with my sweat made it very apparent I was going commando. Very similar to the borrowed photo attached.

With another 9ks to run I decided to make a survey of how many people I came across noticed. In all I counted 23 people, probably aged between 20 and 60. Included 9 guys and 14 women. 5 guys glanced at my bouncing bulge (one a maybe cause he could have been checking out my new ASICS) and 8 women. 1 of the 5 guys didn’t hide that he was checking me out and said “nice” as I ran past. 2 woman, of the 8, older (40s?) running together, smiled and said something like, “hi handsome, come here often?”, and laughed.

Maybe I’ll do this every Saturday and keep survey results. Any suggestions? 434C6C75-853B-49D7-AE14-DC3F32CD8E2F.jpeg

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So was planning to do my 12k run very early this morning but woke up lazy and decided not to change into my running gear so just went out in my trainers and the shorts I was sleeping in. I have a few pairs of old shorts I used to lift in at high school which are just snug enough so my dick doesn’t slide out when I sleep commando. It was early, I was still half asleep, didn’t expect to see people, didn’t comprehend I was running in just short lifting shorts, commando, shirtless wearing just my shoes and sunglasses.

About 3k in to the run a came across a couple walking and realized they both were checking out my bulge. Looking down I realized the bounce in my shorts along with the mist in the air combined with my sweat made it very apparent I was going commando. Very similar to the borrowed photo attached.

With another 9ks to run I decided to make a survey of how many people I came across noticed. In all I counted 23 people, probably aged between 20 and 60. Included 9 guys and 14 women. 5 guys glanced at my bouncing bulge (one a maybe cause he could have been checking out my new ASICS) and 8 women. 1 of the 5 guys didn’t hide that he was checking me out and said “nice” as I ran past. 2 woman, of the 8, older (40s?) running together, smiled and said something like, “hi handsome, come here often?”, and laughed.

Maybe I’ll do this every Saturday and keep survey results. Any suggestions? View attachment 72404231
Great experience!
Thanks for sharing. Would love to hear updates, and see YOUR pic. :)

Reactions: diver6