What Are Your Opinions On Freeballing?

blondebuddy21

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess this is aimed mostly at guys who don't freeball. What do you think about it?
I enjoy freeballing but don't have the opportunity to freeball that often. It's a routine for me to put underwear on each morning.
If you see a guy at the gym drop his jeans and you see he's not wearing underwear and then he puts on a pair of shorts what goes through your mind?
Must feel comfortable...LOL
Do you think he is brave, stupid, unhygienic etc?
I think he is brave for free-balling. I'd be worried someone would say something to me about it.
Do you think he is more or less of a man if he freeballs?
Neither!
Do you consider it a type of exhibitionism?
Yes, possibly!
If you are a straight guy, would having a best friend who freeballs encourage you to do the same?
Yes, having a best friend who freeballs would encourage me to do the same.
For guys who don't permanently freeball, have you ever tried it? What was your experience? Are there circumstances when you would / wouldn't freeball?
Yes, I have tried it before. I enjoyed the experience, even if it was just around the house. I wouldn't freeball at work or where there'd be a ton of people.

Reactions: diver6

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess this is aimed mostly at guys who don't freeball. What do you think about it?

If you see a guy at the gym drop his jeans and you see he's not wearing underwear and then he puts on a pair of shorts what goes through your mind?

Do you think he is brave, stupid, unhygienic etc?

Do you think he is more or less of a man if he freeballs?

Do you consider it a type of exhibitionism?

If you are a gay man or a woman, do you find freeballing a turn on or turn off?

If you are a straight guy, would having a best friend who freeballs encourage you to do the same?

For guys who don't permanently freeball, have you ever tried it? What was your experience? Are there circumstances when you would / wouldn't freeball?
I enjoy the sight of a guy dropping his jeans to reveal he's commando but putting on shorts and no support for a gym workout, dangerous.
I know a few of my mates freeball on a regular basis but obviously it does depend on the situation, personally if I pick up/meet a guy for sex and hes' freeballing so much the better, I find it sensual and horn-making and one less garment to struggle to remove.

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I quit wearing underwear after high school. I don't own any, and never missed it. . Some posters said they wear it to the doctors visits. I don't. When they say "Strip to your underwear" I just tell them I don't wear underwear and they say "Ok, we will get a privacy drape" and give me a paper drape to cover my bits. They are never shocked or offended. . I keep myself clean, shower every day, and wear Levi 501 Jeans, with the button fly. No chance of a zipper with a button fly! I personally never saw a need for underwear. And have you seen how expensive it is? For something most will never see? ha ha. . Anyway, everyone must find what works for them. For me, I haven't worn underwear in 40 years.
When I started seeing a dermatologist he wanted to do a full body checkup and I was told to strip to my underwear. Well, I took my pants off when he came in and he was surprised. I told him since I go to nude beaches he should check everywhere, and he agreed. The next time I visited him when he walked in and saw me nude, he joked that he should give me money to buy underwear. I said: " No tanks, for, I never wear any!". And that was the end of it. Now when he walks in and I am naked he just smiles and does the checkup.

Reactions: kdubb and RJ5on1

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll be 60 next month and have been free ballin exclusively since my early 40's it's straight up commando for me, and I will never go back! I don't even own a pair of under ware
I own some but haven't worn any since March 2020. Lockdown changed me from a part-time to full-time freeballer!

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sometimes throw on a pair of heavy shorts and run to the convenience store for something, but I don't usually go commando. Out of necessity, I had to go to work one day without underwear and my dick scraped against the back of the zipper all day. There was nothing sexy about it.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always freeball as I haven't owned any underwear in 30+ years.
Grower or shower, dkubb? Wondering, and, as a 'grower', freeballing gives me some pause if something gets me growing and I'm free balling could create an uncomfortable situation for myself...not trying to show-off situation...?

Reactions: diver6