What Are Your Opinions On Freeballing?

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grower or shower, dkubb? Wondering, and, as a 'grower', freeballing gives me some pause if something gets me growing and I'm free balling could create an uncomfortable situation for myself...not trying to show-off situation...?
@bigtoad

Read my profile for the answer to your question.

Reactions: yyzstevie

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it! I freeball anywhere honestly. I’ve freeballed at school so many times, at work, at the park, grocery shopping, driving, in the mall, at the movie theater and so many other places. I love free balling because I love the shocked and surprised reactions to people seeing my bulge in public. Seeing others react to my cock in public is such a turn on for me that it just makes me even harder

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love it! I freeball anywhere honestly. I’ve freeballed at school so many times, at work, at the park, grocery shopping, driving, in the mall, at the movie theater and so many other places. I love free balling because I love the shocked and surprised reactions to people seeing my bulge in public. Seeing others react to my cock in public is such a turn on for me that it just makes me even harder
I love the feeling of my cockhead rubbing against the fabric too, it swell the head nice to pulsate

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although this thread is geared to ask men who DON'T freeball what they feel about it, I want to say that I do it more now than ever before because I used to be like "I need more support" and I do because I sit on myself, balls and dick, when I'm just hanging in my pants, of any kind even PJs. But it keeps me cooler down there, and I like that better than before. But irritation of my glans really made me not want to freeball, at all. Now I wear a glans restoration sleeve and I feel literally invincible in anything I wear!! I go out way much more in public than ever before. I just feel "safer" down there now and am braver to freeball since I'm not irritating or hurting my dick anymore on hard seams in pants lol

Reactions: RJ5on1 and diver6

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say wear what you're comfortable in. I don't often wear underwear with jeans, but I do with work trousers as the fabric is thinner. I have no problem wearing cycle shorts when cycling, don't really care if anyone sees by bulge or outline of my glans.

Used to wear speedos to swim when I was younger, lined shorts now when I use the gym.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love freeballing. I freeball to so many places. I first started freeballing in 5th grade. I would go to school without any underwear on and just enjoy my little bulge and sometimes play with it during class or in the restroom, I’ve freeballed to the movie theater, mall, grocery store, public parks, the library, to work and nearly every day at home after I take a shower

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I began free balling when I retired many years ago. I enjoy it very much. I have been to different doctors and occasion has presented itself that it was necessary to disrope. Each time the doctor was informed that I had no underwear on. Some provided me with a gown. Others were not bothered that I would be nude. I would say that I free all 95% of the time. Would not have it anyother way.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

IEdesertGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Use to do it more when I was younger. Started in high school because my friend mentioned to me that he went commando. So I started doing it too. It felt good but it was more of a just getting a charge out of it because it felt like this scandalous thing to do. Nothing sexual to it. Just fun for a laugh between us when we would both be going commando and we'd laugh about it.

D

deleted19973741

I love freeballing, but I only do it with sweatpants/soft jogger pants, and in certain circumstances, especially in spring/summer.

I don't freeball with jeans, because they are not comfortable.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although this thread is geared to ask men who DON'T freeball what they feel about it, I want to say that I do it more now than ever before because I used to be like "I need more support" and I do because I sit on myself, balls and dick, when I'm just hanging in my pants, of any kind even PJs. But it keeps me cooler down there, and I like that better than before. But irritation of my glans really made me not want to freeball, at all. Now I wear a glans restoration sleeve and I feel literally invincible in anything I wear!! I go out way much more in public than ever before. I just feel "safer" down there now and am braver to freeball since I'm not irritating or hurting my dick anymore on hard seams in pants lol
Like you I always thought I needed to have the boys hoisted up and supported with a nice outward thrust.
Then one day I wore a pair of old boxers and couldn't believe how grat it felt and from then onwards, the boxers got dropped, it was down to hanging free and swinging - and I like to think I feel better in myself for it.